SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Per GA Gator's rec I am in the Cigar House in Old San Juan.

Since several people are smoking Perdomo Champagnes, that is what I lit up. Not a Noir but a Reserve Connecticut. So far impressed with the stick and the store!

Parrot Club is a great restaurant. From the cigar house walk out the front door turn left walk a few blocks on right hand side of the street.

Also check out the Whitehouse humidor they have in the cigar house. The only one I've ever seen in person.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I just sat down in the Parrot Club.

Thanks for the intel.

ETA: The Parrot Club is on the same side of Forteleza as the Cigar House (north).

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1780 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of all the La Gloria Cubana cigars I have smoked, I am just finding out about this now! http://lagloriacubana.com/la-gloria-society/ Tonight is a Blend Lab KK-4560 as the kids had a swim meet and time was short. This hit the spot!

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
Very pleased that my B&M is part of the tour!!!

Drew Estate Tour Offers Rare Velvet Rat Cigar

Well...here is the deal. Pretty good I think!

Drew Estate, Cigars for Troops and Nate Dogs
Where - Tobacco Grove
When - July 14th @ 4:00 - ?
FREE Velvet Rat w/ purchase of 5 or more Drew Estate Cigars AND download the Dew Estate Ap. While Supplies last, 1 per customer. More info as we get closer to the 14th.
Enjoy your Independence Day friends! — at Tobacco Grove.

Event is just a few days away, cannot wait to try this thing!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just go to your corner gas station and ask for a Swisher Sweet! Razz

Posts: 3671 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
Just go to your corner gas station and ask for a Swisher Sweet! Razz

Aaaahh shaddup! Razz

Posts: 13777 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
It's okay. Petr is just jealous because he knows I will have access to the Wood Tip version!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12370 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Classing it up over the white plastic tip?

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well it is a Liga you know!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Lol! Where's the like button?

posted Hide Post
Diesel Whicked this afternoon. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of working. A week off with no alarm clock was awesome! Back to reality...

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Guys -

Just putting it out there - still seeking some additional Illusione eccj's I'm down to my last three. (preferably from 20th anniversary) and a Cohiba BHK 54 or 56.

I'd be willing to make a trade or buy outright.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Make it stop...the Pokemon are following me!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guys -

Just putting it out there - still seeking some additional Illusione eccj's I'm down to my last three. (preferably from 20th anniversary) and a Cohiba BHK 54 or 56.

You are a member of a forum where you can post ISO.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Not yet - New member info has not been processed yet. I'm hearing this weekend and then I'm hearing September. I can see the forum, but cannot read it or access it. They have not even processed my $150 yet....grrr.

To add: I can see you on there right now, but when I try to interact on the forum, get a link to log in. Can't.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Other members had the same problem have you emailed Casper? He helped me with a login issue.

My order shows processing also, the kits ship September. I will email you tomorrow the contact info I used to get my password straighted out.

Eta try Tapatalk I could enter through there but not a laptop till I got my username and password corrected. I also prefer Tapatalk for that site I use the timeline to see what's been posted recently.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Ronin I sent you my contact info yesterday, just making sure you got it.

Thanks again!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1780 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by furlough:
Ronin I sent you my contact info yesterday, just making sure you got it.

Thanks again!

Good to go!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guys -

Looks like Thompson's has them https://www.thompsoncigar.com/...RS/10161/pc/9833.uts

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2989 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Look what I got!

A friend just got back from Cuba and bought a box. Next time I'm going to have her pick up a box for me too.

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post