SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:

This afternoons smoke.

Jay, how was it? I have never had one either.

Brad, I have no idea. I have heard 30 days to be clear. I also heard that one cigar is equivalent to a pack of cigarettes. I can not confirm that, only that my sister-in-law that is a RN told me.

Jealous as hell, how was that Viaje ? The bugatti was decent, they are made by Perdomo so I was expecting better. It was pretty good though, not great. Started off creamy and mild and opened up into ALOT of black pepper and crisp tobacco flavors. Not bad for 5$ but a Perdomo champagne or many others for 5-7$ are better.

That's a tragedy Goat. I hope your friend recovers.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Viaje was good. Smooth smoke that didn't transition much through it.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Goat know I haven't replied but she is and has been in my prayers I'm glad to hear she is going to recover.

Brad
I smoke an average of two cigars a week, I have had two physicals for life insurance and both times I quit a week to ten days before and never had a problem.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Evening gentlemen,

Smoking a Davidoff Royal Robusto tonight - hoping for good things.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
A nice post bbq smoke tonight watching the coke 600

Posts: 24297 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Crowned Heads TAA from last year watching Mets vs Dodgers

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4797 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
So, a little more on the subject... He was unarmed, wrestled her gun away from her. He then shot her and a good samaritan that stopped to help her. Both are still in the hospital, but recovering after their surgeries. The fucker then put the gun in his mouth and killed himself (which was witnessed by a neighbor that heard my friend yelling during the struggle and came to the window).

Follow up story

Posts: 11288 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roma craft Neanderthal this morning.

Happy Memorial Day everyone. Please take a moment and thank all who have made the ultimate sacrifice for this great Country.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This cigar is fantastic! Notes of caramel, coffee, leather, earth, a hint of pepper. Wow! Anyone that has not tried one before...I recommend that you do.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Enjoying a Por Laranaga Petite Corona with my morning coffee - this could very well become my traditional Sunday morning stick.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12405 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
So, a little more on the subject... He was unarmed, wrestled her gun away from her. He then shot her and a good samaritan that stopped to help her. Both are still in the hospital, but recovering after their surgeries. The fucker then put the gun in his mouth and killed himself (which was witnessed by a neighbor that heard my friend yelling during the struggle and came to the window).

Follow up story

I wasn't trying to be coy.. I figured there was enough info for people to find it if they wanted to. Lord knows there been enough media coverage about it locally...

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Ten Ton Tess.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CAO Brazilia samba this evening after a day of yard work.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Love the Brazilia.

Goat, hope your friend recovers quickly.

Posts: 13837 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
Ten Ton Tess.

How was the TTT? After my last and first Viaje I'm really curious about them. Btw, which Crux would you start with?

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen for the well wishes. I stopped in to see her yesterday. She was resting so I never got to see her, but it sounded like progress was being made.

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
The Tess is quite the bomb! Pun intended. Starts off like most maduro, cocoa, creamy, smooth tobacco flavor. Not far in it explodes with heavy spice and pepper of all kinds, it gets mighty strong towards the end, so strong I almost want to put it down with a couple inches left. Almost . Then it settled back into that smooth cocoa right as gets too hot to smoke. That was my last one. Need to find more. Alot more.

cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
The Tess is quite the bomb! Pun intended. Starts off like most maduro, cocoa, creamy, smooth tobacco flavor. Not far in it explodes with heavy spice and pepper of all kinds, it gets mighty strong towards the end, so strong I almost want to put it down with a couple inches left. Almost . Then it settled back into that smooth cocoa right as gets too hot to smoke. That was my last one. Need to find more. Alot more.

Sounds great.. I might have to try that one first then!

Stephanie was released from the hospital today. Below is a video of her leaving..
Link

-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
...sigh...

And another year goes by where I could not figure out how to get into Saints & Sinners.

Damn it.

ETA -

So you're saying I have a chance!?!

Anyone here a member? How does this work? I always find out or get in too late.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
When the site comes up create an account
Buy something so your address and credit card are on file.

When they open the site for new members the membership appears in the store add it to the cart and check out.

It was a total cluster #$%& today. I happened to get a root canal today so i was working from home. It took me 40 mins I got it in the cart then it would lock up and I'd get dropped off the site. I finally got it to go through they charged my card and I got a confirmation email from SnS

Chi Chi, get the yayo