SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
It is fricking hot! I am braving the heat with a perdomo champagne noir, and some Kentucky bourbon barrel ale. I haven't sat and had a smoke in quite some time. The beer is fantastic btw.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Picked up a Camacho Criollo, a Tatuaje Havana and a E.P. Carrillo E-Stunner. Range reports to follow.

Posts: 11253 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I've got a new favorite coffee stick. Nub Cafe cappuccino is incredible!

Posts: 13782 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard good things on those Nubs.

Gator, Any luck going to CI?

Brad, I look forward to the reviews

I'm sitting on the deck, smoking a La Gloria Cubana Serie N, looking at the grass that should be cut. Damn, I am tired of mowing grass, and trimming, and weed whacking, almost every day! I think I'll just enjoy the smoke and think of happy thoughts!

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dino, I don't think any of us are professionals here, we just enjoy cigars and discussing them, among other topics. Kick back, enjoy the smoke and let us know your thoughts.

Posts: 3672 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin, That memory will stick with you the rest of your life. One time around the 4th of July I was at a Pearl Jam concert in Camden, NJ. Midway through the 2nd set fireworks started going off behind us. Everyone turned around and watched the display with the band playing in the background. Awesome!

posted Hide Post
Jay, I was going to ask if you smoked your sticks from the cigar bash and if you could tell us if there was anything to watch for/grab. I don't blame you for staying inside out of the heat though.

stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Cuban partagas is quite tastey.

Hey petr. I have my next tauteje its the multi color band. Which is that?

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8231 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Which colors? Usually they are one color band with either black or white lettering. They have the yellow Cabiugan or how ever it's spelled, or the Fausto that is red. Unless it is a Surrogates, Tramp Stamp, Animal Cracker or the like

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Sorting and reorganizing the Humidors -

Thought I'd share a quick pic of one -

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Nice Ronin
I had a warped la hacienda the other night. It was a good medium bodied cigar with some complexity. My favorite warped still come from Miami but you also pay a premium for those. The Nicaraguan rolled are 1/3 less expensive.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4788 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Iys red white and lt blue. Taa exclusive. Any good?

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Deq the TAA are great, Is it a 2014?

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4788 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Yes 2014.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
That 2014 was one of my favorite smokes ever - just smoked my last one a few weeks ago and am very much looking forward getting my hands on the 2015 this fall.

Tonight is a Monte White kind of night!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12373 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23784 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Good stick, HRK...but watch yourself if you havn't eaten much today, that sucker will give you a belly ache if you suck it down too fast. Ask me how I know... Roll Eyes

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
Today was a 2 stick day at a pig roast. The first was a Camacho SLR maduro and the second was a Tatuaje 10th anniversary. Great sticks to have on a beautiful day!

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
I have smoked a few from the festival grab bag, a few qorth writing down and buying more of. I also have some to mail out still. Ive been too busy to get those to the post office. Had a perdomo edicion de Silvio last night at my brothers wedding, about 6 months of age on it. Lost some of its bite but gained some smoother flavors, still full bodied if i hadn't eaten dinner it would've knocked me on my ass.

Some from my goodie bag that i took note of, Nat Sherman 1930, Nester Miranda maduro, Viaje zombie red and green, zombie antidote. Por laranaga taa, la attelier maduro, god of fire serie b.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up kinda early this morning, but still slept in, weed whacked, mowed, and trimmed with the Lawnboy. All to get ready for a showing at 3:30 today. Drove around for 2 hours and came back home. Time to rest and enjoy a cigar! A Diesel Unlimited Flathead. This is a first for me and like it so far. It is 6" long so I'll be at it a while.