SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
On to a Blend Lab KK-4560...much better now.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Good evening gentlemen, happy 4th!

Had this Schrader sitting in the humidor and decided to give it a run tonight - wish me luck!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin
I will likely get a winedor I usually keep less than 200 smokes and don't store boxes cause I don't really have room and a cooler is not what I'm looking for that said. If I had an office I would track down one of these below. Montecristo created a building series, they did the white house, Jefferson memorial, and Lincoln Memorial. The Lincoln Memorial is just about the right size 200-300 which means in the three drawers you could easily store 150 cigars and humidifier medium. I saw one of the Lincoln Memorial for $300

Lincoln Memorial

White House (too big)

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appropriate for this Independence Day

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm now smoking a CI Legends Copper by Drew Estates that my Brother-in -law gave to me. This is a flavored tip, infused Cigar along the lines of an Acid. Not a bad smoke and much different than what I normally smoke. This is my third and final cigar for the evening, so I needed a change for My taste buds.

Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Happy independence day brothers. Viaje Zombie Red and shiner black to celebrate.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same to you Jay!

I am smoking the Viaje TNT this evening. So far...WOW! This is a nice tasting cigar. I am getting hints of berries, coffee, and a touch of cocoa. If your local b&m have them, I recommend this one. The burn has been very good too, for a Viaje.

Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
CAO Gold out at the fire pit tonight with my favorite summer drink Tanqueray and Tonic.

Camped out in the back of the farm last night after fireworks duty with my department. Slept in late and then worked in the yard the rest of the day. Still getting things back in shape after campaigning all last summer.

Posts: 11285 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Package arrived, i hope u guys are right about tautajes, lol

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have only had the red label out of the Tats you got. They are quite good and you should not be disappointed!

I am smoking a Tatuaje 10th Anniversary this evening. First day back to work in a week...I did not miss the rocket scientists while I was off!

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Espinosa Laranja this is FULL bodied nice mix of sweet citrus and cooking spice some black pepper. This is my second one and I will definitely keep these on hand for when I want a full flavored cigar. I'm surprised by how complex the flavors are. The only cigar I know of which is more full bodied is the Tat Fausto and this is much more complex in flavors. Halfwheel did a really good write up on these.

http://halfwheel.com/review-la...eserva-robusto-extra

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
The tautaje verocu is very good. Great recomendation, My new short smoke. Wont replace the short story hemmingways but has an actual flavor unlike the macanudo courts which are so mild they are sometimes bland.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8239 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sitting out enjoying an Oliva V nub, and I do mean enjoying it. My favorite Oliva.

The Veracu is on My list to try and I'll have to look into those Espinosa's.

Goat, we're you able to try any of the cigars that were sent to you? Not only from myself but everyone? I enjoy seeing reviews from "non-professionals"

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Wonderful evening - enjoying a Warped LaColmena.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin, any chance of frost tonight? I saw the U.P. may have some.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Maybe further north - Duluth/Hibbing. Currently 72 in Minneapolis - blue sky, no wind. Perfect. This is what I wait thru 6 months of winter for...excuse me for a moment while I go chase my damn kids off the x-box and send them outside to do something.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted Hide Post
While I was stationed in Norfolk, a buddy from home here and his parents had a cabin near Staunten, VA. We went there over the 4th of July in 1996 and woke up to frost one morning. Never thought I would see that in July! Needless to say, that year this area had one of it's biggest blizzards of recent history.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
At Rocky event - Nish is late - disappointing.

Not a major Rocky fan, but they do have some 50th Anniversary in Torpedo - I'll snag a few of those for sure, a very good stick.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I am under contract on a new house and I have 3 offers on my current house. I'm waiting til 8/7 (close date) to smoke something really good on my new back porch overlooking my new nearly 2 acres.

Everyone's invited if you want to make the drive and help me move. I'll supply the 'gars.

(and goat, your package is still coming, I've just been swamped.)

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10573 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
At Rocky event - Nish is late - disappointing.

Not a major Rocky fan, but they do have some 50th Anniversary in Torpedo - I'll snag a few of those for sure, a very good stick.

I do like the Platinum...

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10573 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post