SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Nice gift. Happy fathers day to all the dads out there. I am lighting up a perdomo champagne noir that has about a year of age on it. Its smells like a chocolate bar pre light and the draw has a heavy cocoa flavor, pairing with iced coffee.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Happy Father's day to all the Dad's. I had the crowned Heads TAA offering last. Really enjoyed it.

Hope everyone has a great day. I just finished yard work and I am chilling by the pool.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After not smoking a cigar for the past two days, I am now enjoying this Las Calaveras from last year.

I hope all the Dads ,Grandads and Great-Grandads had a wonderful Father's Day!

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Montecristo Numero 2 for my Father's Day cigar.

Posts: 11285 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Brad -

You can never go wrong with a Monte 2. Very nice.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Brad -

You can never go wrong with a Monte 2. Very nice.

My stash is limited. These came out of Russia and the Colonel who gifted me with them is now retired. But wow was that one fine smoke. Perfect to the very end.

Posts: 11285 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some great smokes on this Father's Day gentlemen!

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
Montecristo Numero 2 for my Father's Day cigar.

The Cigar before which all other cigars bow.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10573 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ronin, that was rolled during the Eiroa years. I have not had that stick but have had a few others during his reign. The sticks I had were all fantastic! A true tobacco cigar that makes you want more. At $18 each though, I'm not so sure.

posted Hide Post
I was able to mow some grass tonight, we'll until that mother....of a tractor decided to act up again! Came in for supper and weed whacked for about an hour. It doesn't look like I got anything accomplished though, there is that much to do yet. So here I sit smoking a Diesel Wicked and drinking a Lienenkugels Summer Shandy. They are hitting the spot!!

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin IMHO a Camacho for $18 seems a bit steep.

Pete I haven't had a diesel in a long time I need to pick some up.

I just finished a CH Four Kicks pyramid.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you like Nub size cigars, CI has the fat camp sampler again. 5 different sticks, 3 each for $40? I believe. All of the cigars in the pack are good.

http://www.cigarsinternational...per-sampler/#p-99091

Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Drew Estates Liga no 9 w/Habanero Sculpin!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Had no plans to smoke tonight, but the CWS game was a pitcher's duel and I was drinking some outstanding bourbon. My brother had given me an Ashton Cabinet a couple weeks ago and I had to step outside and have this cigar with a glass of bourbon. Like Father's Day II

Posts: 13567 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have not had one yet. According to Pete, the #9 is very close to the Pudgy Monster Chucky, so I would assume the same tobaccos, only a different size. It is on my "need to try" list.

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Ronin I've had the #5 which is one of my favorite small cigars. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I'm having a tat

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Sticking with the theme.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Breaking away from the Padron theme tonight and going with a very mild Perdomo Edicion de Silvio.

Good stick with a beer...very good!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
How is the Conny? I love the Maduros.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
New Craft series smokes,meant to be paired with beer. Can anyone rec'd a good stout (not a big fan)or dark ale to pair this with? Shiner Black is one of my favorites, its a bohemian black lager, might just go with that unless I can get some good ideas here.

http://www.seriouscigars.com/P..._Cigars_9551_details