SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Big news today...Early Christmas!** First shift report pg 7**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big news today...Early Christmas!** First shift report pg 7** Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
congrats Chongo - glad its working out really well for you

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
First night of my new permanent assignment...riding with my opposite sergeant to get the lay of the land. We got into a foot chase, two bad guys running two different directions. We caught one each! Big Grin

Already working entirely too hard lol

And sooooo much still to learn!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Awesome news! Congratulations!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5306 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, the crew from Live PD caught everything Big Grin

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post