SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’ Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I remember reading about the ancient Greeks beating the Athenians in BMX. It must have been epic Roll Eyes

It’s not worthy of being an Olympic sport.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Remember, the key to victory is to PEDAL REAAAAAAALLY HARD!!!

Afterwards, I hear Kevin's mom is throwing us a pizza party!!

Posts: 107253 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
What kind of rifles did the Athenians shoot Gearhounds?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21072 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The East German judges were a hoot!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“One of the reasons why I work so hard to represent the United States in international competition is to show the world that this country has morals and values, that it’s not all of the bad things that we’re known for,” Wolfe claimed.

Irony.

Posts: 26851 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It looks to me like maybe a bit more than pedaling hard is involved.

That jump at around 39 seconds was pretty big. Where did that rider in yellow go? He was trying damn hard to save it. Eek

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21072 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, the reason you "work so hard" (uh huh) Roll Eyes is so you can get up in front of the whole world and show your fucking ass. It's the attitude of a petulant child. You don't just want to throw a public tantrum. You want to throw a public tantrum with the biggest possible audience. Say, skipper, you've got a birthday coming up, don't you? What is it? Oooh, ten! Double digits! Well, you're a man now err a woman err YOU'RE ALL GROWN UP NOW!! he he Yessir err m'am whatever. Confused

stickman, what good do you think this does you? Do you think you're changing any minds? Riding a bicycle is for kids. Adults do it, sure, but when adults do it, it's the same pastime as when kids do it. You're not going to dissuade me or anyone else from their opinion on the matter. And while we're on the subject, what's it to you, what I or anyone else thinks?

I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
I've always thought that people who changed their gender had massive psychological problems.

I guess this guy proved it.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
South Park savagely mocked these absurd trans-athletes only two or so years ago. And now here we are, men competing against women in the Olympics. In power lifting no less!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They are mentally ill. You CANNOT change your sex or gender, no matter how hard you wish it to be so. A pox on anyone and everyone who enables these loons and who makes it alright in this society.

Ever look up the suicide rate for people who've had a "sex change" Roll Eyes operation? (no such thing, BTW) These people off themselves like suicide is going out of style. How hard is this to figure? They're miserable and want to be something they are not and can NEVER be, so, they get their "sex changed" (nope). Guess what? They're even unhappier than before, so they kill themselves! Come on! They're sick, and enabling their sickness does NOT help them. Homosexuality is one thing and has always been with the human race, but thinking that you're the wrong sex? And these charlatans who enable this madness, and the physicians who make these people believe that they are actually going to change their sex? Oh my God, it's criminal.

posted Hide Post
Do the words "Attention Whore" seem appropriate?

Crazy boy can't even beat out actual women for a spot on the team, but yet thinks he might actually medal?

"Look at me, look at me"
Yeah we saw you, and were disgusted. You can go away now.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para,

It could be worse - instead of BMX they could be introducing break dancing in these Olympics. Frown

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Women are on the whole more accepting of all this tranny nonsense than men, so I have no problem with men kicking them out of their own sports class. Perhaps it’s the slap in the face the emotional sex needs so life can get back to normal. Sportsmen refers to hunting and fishing, all these other games are buffoonery.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ssshh! Don’t give ‘em any ideas!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'd much rather get a root canal done, with no anesthesia, than watch the borolympics.

Posts: 11811 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
There are two genders male and female, I don't care what you lop off or ad on, you're not changing your genetics. Anyone who thinks they can choose are mentally ill. I have the same odds of being a birch tree as I do being female because I declare it. As Para says they're mentally ill.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
And children who are confused or unhappy with what they are should have competent counseling before they become too set in their condition. (And under no circumstances should a child ever be subjected to surgical or pharmaceutical treatments to affect sex change!)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ No matter how thrilled their parents are to have one of those trendy transgender children to brag about over Chablis at the local Ethiopian restaurant.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Chelsea Wolf, Chelsea Manning, potato, tomato. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that seems to be a really attractive name for people who think the world is magical. Poof! You're a woman!
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^ No matter how thrilled their parents are to have one of those trendy transgender children to brag about over Chablis at the local Ethiopian restaurant.
Just as long as they don't clash with the carpet.