SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Trans Olympic Athlete: ‘My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’ Login/Join 
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
If a man becomes a trans - total body carving etc, and ever commits a crime and leaves DNA, the authorities are going to be looking for a man.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury - I rest my case.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They are mentally ill. You CANNOT change your sex or gender, no matter how hard you wish it to be so. A pox on anyone and everyone who enables these loons and who makes it alright in this society.

Psychological definition is "delusional."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
What kind of rifles did the Athenians shoot Gearhounds?

I ride BMX as a kid. It’s not an Olympic level sport. And comparing rifle competition is absurd. They are a martial equivalent to the the spears and arrows of the times. Please.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rode BMX as a kid as well. I remember riding on dirt,mud and gravel courses. A rider got filthy on the track and had to contend with multiple environmental factors on the course/track.

Today's pro level BMX races are often held on a padded artificial turf track. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
You do realize that they still throw spears and have archery. Why is shooting an Olympic sport? It’s not even hard to do. The hardest part is probably finding ammo for practice. You enjoying the competitive shooting and claiming it is Olympic worthy is just your personal opinion. How is that any different than BMX as an evolution from track and field specifically hurdles? We can debate forever whether something is or isn’t an Olympic sport. Next time you express an affinity for something and anger that someone made the sport look bad why don’t I jump on your shit and tell you to grow up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
HuffPo says something to the effect that “Republicans in several states are initiating a wave of anti-trans bills, “many in a bigoted attempt to block trans kids from competing in sports.”

HuffPo Chelsea Wolfe

No-o, biological males can compete in as many sports as they like. The legislation, if passed, in most cases even allows biological males to compete in girls sports, IF they don’t surpass a testosterone threshold. The bills generally just ensure that girls compete against girls. If a trans male wants to compete, but doesn’t pass a blood test, knock yourself out competing against other boys.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
HuffPo says something to the effect that “Republicans in several states are initiating a wave of anti-trans bills, “many in a bigoted attempt to block trans kids from competing in sports.”

HuffPo Chelsea Wolfe

No-o, biological males can compete in as many sports as they like. The legislation, if passed, in most cases even allows biological males to compete in girls sports, IF they don’t surpass a testosterone threshold. The bills generally just ensure that girls compete against girls. If a trans male wants to compete, but doesn’t pass a blood test, knock yourself out competing against other boys.

Whoever came up with the testosterone level test is a moron.
Why do you not see any females with testosterone doping, competing against males.

Hey its only the testosterone level, not 10s of thousands of years of evolution.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why is shooting an Olympic sport? It’s not even hard to do.

So, since it's not that hard, can we expect to see you on the podium in Tokyo?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Send him to his room without dinner. He can pout and fuss all he wants and I won’t have to hear it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
My Goal Is To Win The Olympics So I Can Burn A U.S. Flag On The Podium’

Go ahead. But wrap it around your head good and tight before you light it.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why is shooting an Olympic sport? It’s not even hard to do.

You do enjoy showing your ass around here, don't you

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last olympics when I saw bmx I laughed out loud. Trying to stay relevant, cool, and current isn’t really what the Olympics means to me. That means that they will change over t8me but slowly. Very slowly. The current crop of ridiculous events is just a reminder that the olympics of the past are gone. BMX is a child’s game. For fucks sake these men and women are riding a child’s sized bike. Why not add skate boarding and squirrel suit flying and break dancing. Oh wait..

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll tell you, nothing is more exciting and an Olympic caliber sport than curling. Seriously though, if curling is an Olympic sport, why not BMX? Btw, I do neither.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
Seriously though, if curling is an Olympic sport, why not BMX?

Can't say that doesn't spark some thought....

Aiming at getting back on track: it's not nice to wish someone failure, but let's all just hope that "Chelsea" doesn't win and we don't have all this fretting to do in the first place, shall we? Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I think the original Olympics concentrated on activities that could possibly be deemed as practice for killing an enemy, or at least as a good form of exercise to enable success on the battlefield (running and jumping). Most of what we call "sports" today don't have much, if any, relationship to those endeavors.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
At this point I wish these woke fucktards would just remove gender from all sports and put their money where their mouth is.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Painting used to be an Olympic sport.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

For real?

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:

For real?

Yes as did sculpting, architecture, literature, and some musical instrument playing if memory serves correct.
They started in the early 1900s and stopped in the 30s or 40s maybe. Don’t recall if they were winter or summer events though.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'm constantly amazed at the things I learn here.

God bless America.