SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
https://www.fox35orlando.com/n...d-come-back-to-brand

Emmitt Smith and Peyton Manning are trying to lure people back to Bud Water

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Smith and Manning appeared in a new "Easy Receivers" campaign for the beer brand

Not that there's anything wrong with that......

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15862 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
https://www.fox35orlando.com/n...d-come-back-to-brand

Good luck on that.
It may work if Peyton and Emmitt come out in drag. Eek

Posts: 23226 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:

Emmitt Smith partners with Bud Light for new NFL campaign, talks why fans should come back to brand...

I don't have a problem with that... I like those two guys...
However, it is Bud Water! Most people who have left have discovered other beers they like better and won't come back.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Manning shills for lots of stuff these days. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, he should stick with his comedic gigs, which are pretty good.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Are Manning and Elliot broke or just individuals who will jump on any bandwagon, no matter how disgusting, for money?

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1607 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Jesus Christ himself could come down during the second coming holding a can of Bud Light, and I still wouldn't ever again buy or drink that shit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Bud Light is hoping that enough time has passed, and people will be like, "Oh okay, fine."

I feel like most humans are going to be like..

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Jesus Christ himself could come down during the second coming holding a can of Bud Light, and I still wouldn't ever again buy or drink that shit.

Very well stated. I'm with you!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10993 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

He might be holding it, just to smite it in front of the whole world.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pick up the trash along the highway in front of the house when it catches my eye. I haven’t been seeing many Bud Lite cans/bottles. Mostly hard stuff, Mexican beers, and energy drinks.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 398 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Manning shills for lots of stuff these days. Roll Eyes
It's not the first time he shamelessly shilled for that swill.

Posts: 2707 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

I don't have a problem with that... I like those two guys...
However, it is Bud Water! Most people who have left have discovered other beers they like better and won't come back.

I agree. A while before this debacle a friend offered me a Bud light and it tasted so nasty I couldn't drink it. But in that style there are a ton of better options.

In some boycotts people end up giving up because they miss the brand or the brand has an excellent product (I'd love to boycott Apple but the products work for me too well). But in the case of Bud light, nope. People have moved on and really have no reason to go back to an inferior product.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
...comedian-Shane-Gillis-notorious-foul-mouthed-racist-homophobic-jokes...

This looks like over-correction. I wonder if this is corporate panic or a big middle-finger by a woke marketing agency. Either way, I don't think this will go well.

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Re: “I don't think this will go well”

I agree. That outfit is tone deaf.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9467 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
...comedian-Shane-Gillis-notorious-foul-mouthed-racist-homophobic-jokes...

This looks like over-correction. I wonder if this is corporate panic or a big middle-finger by a woke marketing agency. Either way, I don't think this will go well.

Guarantee you it's 100% panic

No one is buying this swill anymore

They killed the brand

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I would guess that this is what they actually think there customer base is.
They just can't stop insulting any customers they might think they have.
They need to fire there entire marketing staff and fire there advertising agency.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Shane does the best Trump impression out there. And, while his having ever apologized for offending people actually offends me, if he pisses people off, especially snowflakes, I'm all for it. Still wouldn't think of being seen dead with a BL.

Posts: 3691 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post