SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2061 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Priceless.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
So, it's tranny fluid.

That is seriously funny quote.

I mostly drink craft beer these days, was never a Bud fan, but would drink it if it was the best alternative at the time.
Another Woke go broke on my choices.

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 332 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
"You're drinking light beer. You're halfway there, yourself."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1930 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I was sure Whiteclaw would go there first.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I was sure Whiteclaw would go there first.

Yeah, well Whiteclaw doesn't need an advertising campaign for it. Smile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
The good news is that Bud Light tastes like rain water that someone siphoned out of a tin bucket so it should be very easy to boycott.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshB...lan-mulvaney-1792192

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
I don't drink Bud light regardless of what is on the can, but...

Has anyone actually seen an advertisement in the wild, or a pack of Bud Light at the store with this trans dude's face on it? I don't see anything on their Twitter or Instagram or the Bud Light website. If you read the "news" - they make it out as Bud Light is actively promoting trans people with this nitwit's picture on a can. Are they ACTUALLY promoting this somehow, or is it just a mere gesture that was done one time (by sending the dude some cans of beer with his trans face on it)? Seems to be blown way out of proportion.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2282 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
...or is it just a mere gesture that was done one time (by sending the dude some cans of beer with his trans face on it)? Seems to be blown way out of proportion.

I believe it was indeed a one time thing, but I hardly think that's the point.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never touched a Bud Light IIRC. Regular Bud is a very rare choice for me. I think the entire company has gone to crap since InBev bought them out.

Posts: 3406 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I just saw that Modello is an InBev/Anheiser-Busch product.

I had been drinking that lately.
No more.

Back to Yuengling and Sam Adams.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16644 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
Are they ACTUALLY promoting this somehow, or is it just a mere gesture that was done one time (by sending the dude some cans of beer with his trans face on it)? Seems to be blown way out of proportion.

Mr Draper, as you're well aware, co-labs are 'a thing' these days amongst brand managers. Companies are looking to cross-promote themselves with other brands/influencers, attempting to gain some authenticity points or, legitimacy with a new audience. As a marketing executive, you're well aware that getting your accounts to be apart of the current zeitgeist is what helps increase Q-score and maintains relevancy in the marketplace.

Regardless of the campaigns duration, they did it. They went out and released it in an attempt to pander and cater to an extremely small segment of the public, who's been promoting their very odd and lewd activities. This is all during a time of heightened tension regarding questionable motives within this community but more importantly their active attempts to promote themselves to children.

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
Are they ACTUALLY promoting this somehow, or is it just a mere gesture that was done one time (by sending the dude some cans of beer with his trans face on it)? Seems to be blown way out of proportion.

Mr Draper, as you're well aware, co-labs are 'a thing' these days amongst brand managers. Companies are looking to cross-promote themselves with other brands/influencers, attempting to gain some authenticity points or, legitimacy with a new audience. As a marketing executive, you're well aware that getting your accounts to be apart of the current zeitgeist is what helps increase Q-score and maintains relevancy in the marketplace.

Regardless of the campaigns duration, they did it. They went out and released it in an attempt to pander and cater to an extremely small segment of the public, who's been promoting their very odd and lewd activities. This is all during a time of heightened tension regarding questionable motives within this community but more importantly their active attempts to promote themselves to children.

Not sure you understand my post. I've only asked if anyone has actually seen this out in the world, anywhere. Have you? Yes, or no? That's what I'm asking. Or, is this just something you'd only see if you were hanging out on his tranny Tik-Tok page? I'm not going near that page, so I don't know.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2282 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just saw that Modelo is an InBev/Anheiser-Busch product.

Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.

Stella Artois is on the shit list too.
Corona
Becks

What Mexican beer similar to Modelo do you recommend? Tecate?

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:

Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.

Corona
Becks

Ice cold Pacifico. Nothing better.

Posts: 125 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:

Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.

Corona
Becks

Back in the 90's, I really liked Cerveza Superior.
I just read that it was reintroduced in the US in 2021 and is available now n the northeast and in California.
I' m going to see if I can find it and try it again.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16644 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/KidRock/st...entTweetUser=KidRock

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37195 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post