SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This Bud's for who???
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This Bud's for who??? Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Bud Light: The Queer of Beers

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
So, it's tranny fluid.

PERFECT!

Posts: 1692 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, it's tranny fluid.

And I'd rather drink transmission fluid.

Posts: 2534 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I wish I drank it so I could boycott them, but I don't drink mildly flavored water posing as beer.
I haven't had anything made by Budweiser (InBev) foe probably 35 years.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16644 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Seems like a wise move.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21141 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
If not tranny fluid, gender fluid then.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34419 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4657 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:
So, it's tranny fluid.

And I'd rather drink transmission fluid.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17192 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
I don't drink that shit so it don't matter who they put on the label.

Posts: 5758 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
As I remind my team often, "we work too hard to drink crappy beer."

God bless America.

Posts: 13905 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I was a Bud Light drinker until I had my very first Guinness for the first time in my entire life back in February. Bud Light can pretty much FOAD, now. I think I’ve now become a full-time Guinness drinker (even moreso given this news) on the RARE occassion that I enjoy a brewski…

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
No real men of genius parodies yet?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21141 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
A woke board of directors listening to a DEI marketing team who put a social agenda above the fiduciary duty to its shareholders to make wise business decisions. I hope they go bankrupt.

Posts: 4460 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
The queen of beers....

Posts: 24339 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
She’s probably hung better than a Clydesdale.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1995 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those idjits at Bud's must be using the same Marketing/Advertising genius consultants that Hershey used to promote their product for "vagina month" (or whatever the occasion was).

Posts: 3588 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Tried to embed the video

Big Grin

https://youtube.com/shorts/vxn62MThCiU?feature=share

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jandersd,

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1127 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Absolutely....

Why is American Beer like having sex in a Canoe?
both are close to water......

I swear Bud Lite is the beer of liter bugs... at least in Edgefield county S.C. when I go back home that's what I see along the side of the road, those ugly blue cans.... Bud could at least change them to a green cammo color.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Could be good Photoshop I guess???

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12706 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post