SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America…
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

U.S. Women’s Soccer Team disgraces America… Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think I've got it under control, thanks.

Posts: 107408 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
In light of truly consequential events in the human experience, this virtue signaling and woe-is-me moral supremacy is petty and selfish. But it’s no surprise really. These are people who’ve never wanted for anything crucial to survival.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29675 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yes, I see that now. Sorry. I started my reply a while ago and got sidetracked.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30382 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
When I attend hockey games (Ducks) there are two different scenarios for the presentation of the flag and singing of the national anthem.

1. When they have a color guard, they precede the singer onto the ice from the Zamboni entrance on the West side of the ice. You face that flag.

2. When they don't, there is an illuminated flag (Canadian too) up high at the roof line at the opposite end of the ice from the singer. These are there regardless of whether they have a color guard. To face the flag you have to turn your back to the singer, depending where you sit.

All players, regardless of team, all face the same direction depending on whether there's a color guard or face the up high flag on the opposite end.

Posts: 4074 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
And yet these ungrateful SOB’s demand equal pay and respect.

Is this the same group that of "national champions" that was soundly defeated by a boys high school team a few years ago?

https://www.cbssports.com/socc...team-in-a-scrimmage/

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9852 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will the anti Americans refuse future paychecks or endorsements seeing as how they dislike and are embarrassed by Her?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
It's been determined this is an honest-to-God instance of fake news, right?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

But some people are inexplicably still mad about it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53119 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
But some people are inexplicably still mad about it.
Stick a sock in it. This is a bad place for you to display your self-righteousness.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:

By the way, NO. This has not been confirmed as "fake news." There is still some disagreement about that, despite the official statement/excuse by the women's soccer team.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30382 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, clear as mud: https://citizenfreepress.com/w...2021/07/USWMT-no.jpg

All those sandwiches left unmade. All those loads of laundry left undone. Tragic

Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
I love how they put their hands over hearts in respect and love for the USA, oh wait never mind.

JC

Posts: 1268 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These kind of people can't shame my country.
The shame is all theirs.

Semper Fi

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Some of you guys sound like Max Waters. Only in a different restaurant.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6310 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Jesus Christ, what? Whatever you're saying, it ain't clever.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
The article was perfect bait for those who remember the woke anti-American/Trump behaviors the US Womens Soccer Team displayed over the past 4-5 years. I even wanted to believe it.

Not sure if this Team still has the same cast of characters?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
Explain this remark

Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
All this bums me out.

As you guys know I'm a soccer fan and usually start the USMNT and USWNT threads.

The women are selfish, delusional and disrespectful.

Half of them are woke lesbians... Heath and Press are married to each other.

I played soccer and coached for 40 years. They make it difficult to enjoy and support what they are doing. 12 years of my coaching was women's soccer. probably 70% of the girls I coached went on to play college soccer on scholarship.

I wish they would just play the game and stop the woke bullshit...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3470 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You sound like "Max Waters" Roll Eyes

Doesn't he, Hamden?

Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I thought my point would be seen more easily. My meaning was about the "my way or the highway" attitude expressed by some in this thread being similar to the political opinion of the left about conservatives.

Add to it the unnecessary bringing into the thread the condemnation regarding the LGBT issue, and the losing to boys.

And to PR64. Do you know as fact the claims you made?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6310 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post