SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nashville School Shooting- you guys can have this one Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've pointed out- with history as my guide- that these troubles can simmer for decades and so I factored this in when looking down the road at the potential of a war in our future. The American Civil War was 40 years in the making. The modern world moves at a far faster pace. In 1850, the population of the US was about 23 million. Today, it is about 330 million. This is a significant factor.

I've been wrestling with this in my mind since at least 2008. Barack Obama intentionally sowed division. We had a brief reprieve under Trump, but it never really stopped. The 'deep state' began its' attempt to take down Trump with the fake Steele dossier before Trump was ever even elected. And it never stopped.

It has only accelerated under Biden. He doesn't have two brain cells to rub together but the Obama people remain behind the scenes sowing division. We all know the 2020 election was stolen and that doesn't portend good things for the peaceful resolution of differences or for the rule of law. They will do anything to keep Trump from returning to the White House in January, 2025. That only strengthens my resolve.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The first interview in this clip- this guy's demeanor is such that it feels like a parody sketch; his body language and his evasive non-answers, but it's real. Roll Eyes

Professor: I- I came today very willing and enthusiastic about answering questions about women's and gender sexuality studies, which is what you wanted to do.

Walsh: You want to answer questions about women's studies, and so shouldn't the the first answer you should be able to provide is what exactly is a woman?

Professor: Well it's- it's for me- it's actually a really simple answer, and that's a person who identifies as a woman.

Walsh: But, what are they identifying as?

Professor: As a woman.

Walsh: So, what is that?

Walsh: Do you know what a circular definition is?

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Never underestimate the enemy! Especially in a mob.

Posts: 9740 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems as long as their (kooky) definition denies or negates the existence of a Creator, they are satisfied.

Posts: 3646 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The first interview in this clip- this guy's demeanor is such that it feels like a parody sketch; his body language and his evasive non-answers, but it's real. Roll Eyes
That's the uncut interview Walsh used pieces of, or maybe the entirety of, in his movie "What is a Woman".
If you haven't watched that movie, it's chocked full of material just like this, truly insane what people out there think. I watched it mid-last year when it came out, and came away not knowing if I should laugh or cry.

I recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it, "we" need to know how these people operate and think.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6368 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Professor: I- I came today very willing and enthusiastic about answering questions about women's and gender sexuality studies, which is what you wanted to do.

Walsh: You want to answer questions about women's studies, and so shouldn't the the first answer you should be able to provide is what exactly is a woman?

Professor: Well it's- it's for me- it's actually a really simple answer, and that's a person who identifies as a woman.

Walsh: But, what are they identifying as?

Walsh: So, what is that?

Walsh: Do you know what a circular definition is?

Walsh is a genius, the end of that video had me cracking up. This needs to go viral.

Posts: 826 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Conservative activist bloodied and bruised at pro-trans rally in Canada: ‘Police did nothing’

https://twitter.com/BillboardC.../1642024373484912642

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of justifiable disgust with the transgender cause of taking up arms, and now with this example of acting on it. If this continues, though, don't expect some kind of armed confrontation. This person chose an elementary school for a reason, i.e. those present would be helpless children and adults with no means of defending themselves.

The comment above, suggesting a decentralization, could allow for a growing threat of what are essentially sleeper cells. Without adequate protection, the gun-free zones will remain soft targets of choice.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
If this continues, though, don't expect some kind of armed confrontation.
My advice to you and to all concerned parties would be to expect it and anticipate it.

Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Would have liked to have seen that happen to John Wayne or Chuck Norris.

Posts: 9276 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have to tell you that that brews in me nothing but rage.

That behavior continues, and grows, because it is allowed. It would be worth going to jail to feed that asshole his own teeth.

Because this shit has been allowed to fester, there is now only one way that it will be contained. Violence.

Posts: 20582 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
My advice to you and to all concerned parties would be to expect it and anticipate it.

I saw your earlier comments and understand what you're saying. You're not alone in that thinking. I just don't see the likelihood of a pink-haired cadre of trans-activists mounting an armed offensive against a police headquarters (or maybe a school or Walmart?), requiring a military style response, but it is true a lot of unforeseen things are occuring.

If this did happen, I also have to wonder about the resolve of military/law enforcement. They aren't treating extremists the same, not all are created equal, apparently.

Posts: 3076 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Transgenders, real ones, not college students who are latching on a fad, are damaged, mentally ill people. Their specific demographic has the highest suicide rate. They feel backed into a corner because of their poor choices, and will lash out because they have that odd combination of male aggressiveness and female emotionalism.

I wouldn't trust any of them with a firearm in their possession.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

Transgenders, real ones, not college students who are latching on a fad, are damaged, mentally ill people. Their specific demographic has the highest suicide rate. They feel backed into a corner because of their poor choices, and will lash out because they have that odd combination of male aggressiveness and female emotionalism.

I wouldn't trust any of them with a firearm in their possession.

No doubt.

I heard this past week that NPR ran a piece encouraging transgenders to acquire firearms, apparently for self-defense. (?) Thing is, I haven't heard of any movement, or examples, of any unprovoked harm directed against them. Before this recent shooting, neither am I aware of any harm the trans-activists have caused others. There are incidents of skirmishes at protests, for sure, but so far no-one on either side has started shooting. Not saying it won't happen, they're getting more and more unhinged.

bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
I heard this past week that NPR ran a piece encouraging transgenders to acquire firearms, apparently for self-defense.

You heard this on NPR yourself, or heard it from a friend who…

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The transgender flag is raised high above the U.S. and Connecticut flag. In the twitter video you can see it being raised in the middle while the other 2 flags are at half mast on either side.

Connecticut Flies Trans Flag Over State Capitol After Trans Terror Attack That Killed 6 Christians

Connecticut, and multiple other blue states, celebrated transgenderism on Friday.

https://nationalfile.com/conne...killed-6-christians/

The trans pride flag was flown over the Connecticut State Capitol on Friday, as pro-trans governments all over the country celebrated transgenderism just days after a transgender terrorist murdered six Christians, including three 9-year-old children, in a targetted attack in Nashville, Tennessee.
The trans flag was raised over the Connecticut State Capitol on Friday in a ceremony that included the state’s Lt. Governor, a group of state legislators, and activist members of the LGBT movement. In 2019, the state flew the gay pride rainbow flag over the capitol, but Friday marked the first time that the trans flag had been flown there and it came just days after the transgender, anti-Christian terror attack in Nashville, Tennessee that cut down six Christians, with three of the victims being 9-year-old children.

“I am so proud to stand with you today to deliver a very clear message to the trans community: you will always have a home in our beautiful state,” the Democrat Lt. Governor of Connecticut, Susan Bysiewicz, told the state legislators and LGBT’ers who joined her for the flag raising.

In a similar statement made in the form of a post to Twitter, Bysiewicz ignored the trans terror attack in Nashville, parroting the talking points of the trans lobby that, in the aftermath of the attack, has ratcheted up its victimhood rhetoric, claiming that transgender people are the ultimate victims of American society. Some trans groups are even hailing the Nashville killer as a victim herself, claiming that she had no choice but to “lash out” at America and Christianity in the form of an elementary school shooting.

“As we see trans rights under attack nationwide and anti-trans legislation being ushered through in countless states, I have a clear message to the trans community: we see you, we love you, we won’t stop fighting for you, and you will always have a home in Connecticut,” Bysiewicz wrote in her tweet, which has been slammed as tone-deaf by Twitter users.

At the federal level, Joe Biden issued a glowing proclamation declaring Friday a national “trans day of visibility” and claiming that so-called transgender people “shape our nation’s soul.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20...r-day-of-visibility/

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I know we have a lot of Madonna fans here...
She added a stop in Nashville to her celebration tour with a portion of the proceeds going to support trans rights.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
What are these so called trans rights?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
First and foremost, the right to pee sitting down.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
What are these so called trans rights?

Their rights are the ability to impose their delusions on the rest of society and we must bend over and take it without dissent. Anything less than that and you are a bigot. And they want your children also.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post