SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stores from your childhood that no longer exist
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stores from your childhood that no longer exist Login/Join 
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Some have already been mentioned:
Kresge's
A & P grocery store
Burger Chef

got 2 more to note
G. L. Perry's.
Inwoods. I really liked Inwoods, it had a bit of everything, and fun for a kid to walk thru and just find little treasures. They also had a huge dinnerware and silverware area, you could buy plates and cups singly or as many as you wanted, and keep collecting as money permitted. I always thought that was neat. And I still have a pair of earrings I bought there, so many years ago.

Posts: 1148 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Skaggs and Skaggs-Albertson's grocery stores, is Mr Gatti's Pizza still out there?

Posts: 1569 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wolf & Dessauer Department Store .Took an annual trip to Ft Wanye to see the Christmas lights. http://christmaslights.wikispa...the+Christmas+Lights

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1370 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post