SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Actor Jussie Smollett’s Criminal Trial to Begin After Years of Delay
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actor Jussie Smollett’s Criminal Trial to Begin After Years of Delay Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The hustlers are trying to turn Juicy into a martyr.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29776 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Black Lives Matter co-founder and “trained Marxist” Patrisse Cullors — who resigned from BLM amid controversy about her personal wealth — says she has visited hate crime hoaxer and disgraced actor Jussie Smollett in jail, where she found that he has been “sleeping on a restraint bed,”
If he's been in the psych ward, I don't doubt he's been sleeping on a bed that has tie-downs.

The question is- has he been restrained? I think everyone knows the answer to this question, and the carefully worded statement about the bed fails to say, and in failing to say, it tells the real story, because if Juicy was tied down, this BLM asshole would be screaming their lungs out.

Posts: 108019 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
It's like a competition. Which one of them can say the most dumb thing?

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...-evidence-of-a-hoax/

Jocqui Smollett, brother of hate crime hoaxer and disgraced actor Jussie Smollett, insists that “there is absolutely no evidence” that his sibling staged a hate crime against himself, and claims that Smollett being sentenced to jail has set a “precedent.”

“I want y’all to Google right now the long list of ‘wrongful convictions’ in the United States. There were 150 exonerations in 2018 alone aka the government realizing they wrongfully convicted someone,” the actor’s brother Jocqui Smollett wrote in an Instagram Story, reports Newsweek.

“Y’all blindly believe in our criminal justice system so much that you think a guilty verdict means the crime was committed — there is absolutely no evidence linking Jussie to staging his own hate crime besides the testimony of two brothers… That’s ‘he said she said,’ not litigation,” he added.

“No concrete evidence at all and the government locks you up — I keep getting DM’s ‘But there’s overwhelming evidence’ — there absolutely is not and if you think that you’ve clearly been manipulated by the media due to lacking critical thinking skills,” he added.

Jocqui Smollett, however, seemingly forgot to mention that his brother was sentenced to jail after being convicted of lying to the police when he filed a false police report — not for hanging out with friends who later decided to make up a story about him.

During the sentencing on Thursday, Judge Linn noted that Smollett hiring the Osundairo brothers to stage an attack against him was not a crime, but that lying to the police about the attack, was.

Posts: 19653 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jocqui Smollett, brother of hate crime hoaxer and disgraced actor Jussie Smollett...
"Jocqui" Roll Eyes

I looked it up. All his siblings have these stupid names: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz.

Then, there are the cousins: Juji, Jambi, Jithrow, Jabba, Jumjuk, Jugon, Jodrif, Jylee, and Dave.

"Dave"? WTF?

An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
They only want you to think Dave is real...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Jussie is being damaged beyond repair by these tantrums from family and friends. They just don't learn. Had Jussie fessed up and apologized right away, this would already be over and he'd still be employable. As of now, his acting career is over. He will always be a punchline, but one others deliver.

Posts: 29776 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Jocqui Smollett, brother of hate crime hoaxer and disgraced actor Jussie Smollett...
"Jocqui" Roll Eyes

I looked it up. All his siblings have these stupid names: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz.

Then, there are the cousins: Juji, Jambi, Jithrow, Jabba, Jumjuk, Jugon, Jodrif, Jylee, and Dave.

"Dave"? WTF?

Other than Dave, how do they name these kids? By Ouija board? Boggle?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15676 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
"Jocqui" Roll Eyes

"Dave"? WTF?

Dave drive de busie for de Jussie

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31532 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
French actor should take his ass back to France and focus on his photography.

Wonder if they appreciate his beautiful singing voice down there on California street. I bet he already cried today. Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6994 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10735 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
quote:
"Jocqui" Roll Eyes

"Dave"? WTF?

Other than Dave, how do they name these kids? By Ouija board? Boggle?

Posts: 5772 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In case it's not apparent, I made up all the cousin names. I figured "Jabba" would be a dead giveaway.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^the give away for me was Dave. Made me lol

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
In case it's not apparent, I made up all the cousin names. I figured "Jabba" would be a dead giveaway.

It was eminently believable given some of the names I’ve seen and heard…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15676 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In that case, I'm sorry I left out Jar Jar and Jam Toe.

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
BREAKING NEWS: Court orders Jussie Smollett be RELEASED from jail during his appeal after just six days in prison

Disgraced 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett will be released from jail after just six days behind bars.

A court has ordered the disgraced actor be released during his appeal for his conviction of lying to police about an attack.

He's been serving his time in psychiatric care since his conviction.

He will be released on a $150,000 personal recognizance bond

*more to come at link-no additional information as of 1800 hrs central*

Posts: 2962 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Oh, Hell, no.

Posts: 15943 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Sooo, he's gonna 'Go Directly to Jail' twice then!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9044 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Another link to the above.

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...tion-hate-crime-hoax

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16802 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
More of that white privilege in action.

Oh wait...

Seriously, wth?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30541 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post