SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Good news to hear!

Posts: 18047 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
lbj, everready is going to replace that bunny w you. You could make some real money if you can play that drum Smile

best wishes

Posts: 19598 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

This could be lbj's theme song...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I have no musical skills at all. On my best day about all I can do is a counter beat.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31427 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Here's a good song for we worshiping types.

https://www.bing.com/videos/se...%2bin%2bjesus%2bname

Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
What a great report. My daughters are getting pretty serious about their fellas and it is making me nervous. Every day counts Smile

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3592 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lbj that is great news to hear. I am so happy for you to see your kids grow, and their kids grow and progress through their lives. You are a lucky and blessed man. Keep the good reports coming.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Boss! Great report, glad to read the news.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Happy to hear some good news. I have missed our dinners when you visited DFW.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Such good news to hear!

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3872 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear this awesome news!

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

It has been a while. Was that the dinner where someone had a car problem or something?

I think I attended 2 dinners there over the years.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

flashguy

It has been a while. Was that the dinner where someone had a car problem or something?

I think I attended 2 dinners there over the years.
Yes. My car developed a flat while I was coming to the dinner. I parked in a nearby lot and took the bus to the restaurant. After dinner some of the guys drove me back to my car and changed the tire for me. I really appreciated the help. I think the restaurant was one of your favorites, and started with an "M".

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robbiedog
posted Hide Post
flashguy[/QUOTE]

Only because I'm LBJ's brother, and grew up in Dallas too.....was it Tex Mex? Mariano's? That's one of my favorites there.....

Posts: 136 | Location: East Texas | Registered: December 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Did your vacation last year on the beach have healing power?

https://heartmdinstitute.com/a...rthing-or-grounding/

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news LBJ. Glad to hear you’re doing well and congratulations on getting a son in law!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey LBJ
me and Ryan Roth were wondering about you. I will let him know about your return and also of this thread. Not sure he on SF. No more Sig Sauer Sprint Shoots for awhile.
Joe in Denver

Posts: 784 | Location: CO | Registered: December 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by robbiedog:
flashguy

Only because I'm LBJ's brother, and grew up in Dallas too.....was it Tex Mex? Mariano's? That's one of my favorites there.....
That was the name of the restaurant!

flashguy

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I was thinking just now about an old saying:
We all have our time in the sun.

For many years I have assumed that I did have my time in the sun and that that part is over.
But no, my time in the sun was never in the past, not a single minute.

All of the the changes in my life the last six years like returning to the Lord, my health problems and miracles therein, the grandchildren, good finances, old age, all of these things surely is my time in the sun.

Thank you Lord for the revelation.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
May Perpetual Light Shine Upon You, Sir!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8933 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post