SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59)
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I also went to the ER recently and... (Bad News Bears pages 4, 37) (Bad Ass Family Photo page 49) (CT Scan Update page 59) Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Be strong my brotha! Some day we have to share time slips! I hope that this place brings you hope and will to beat this thing!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
In my prayers LBJ. Hang tough brother.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19358 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Prayers ands best wishes sent.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I'm really sorry, lbj. I don't have words other than thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about this. Thoughts and prayers for your family and you for a speedy recovery.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. But... it's been caught, and now you can move forward and get rid of it. A lot of people on here are pulling for you, thinking and praying about/for you. Thoughts and prayers for the brightest of outcomes for you and yours.

Posts: 7290 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. Prayers sent to you and your family. One day at a time.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arflattop
posted Hide Post
You and your family will be in my prayers. May God give you the peace that only He can give, and the strength to walk the path before you.

Best of luck with the tests you're about to have. The waiting is almost the hardest part.

God Bless.

JPFO Life Member

Posts: 1216 | Location: Heartland of KY | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear this. Please except my prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

Posts: 6672 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Saw the latest news, LBJ, prayers continue, for you and family. Keep your spirits up, rely on loved ones, keep us in the loop please. Wishing for the best for you.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Couldn't sleep so I logged on. Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 12508 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I hope it goes as positively and as painlessly as possible.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Your news hit hard. Top-shelf medicine hits back harder. Faith hits hardest. I pray God holds you while these folks get it done in there. When you want visitors, I'm on a plane. Anything.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Good Shepherd
Twice Removed
Picture of Crescendo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Here are the answers I have to a couple of questions members have asked. . . .

LBJ - I have not been posting much recently, and saw your posting as quite a surprise. What a jolt!

Prayers are with you, family and friends; be well and maintain your faith and trust in Jesus.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Crescendo,

Posts: 5102 | Location: troy.ohio.USA | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lbj,
Pretty shocking news, but it sounds like you're in some pretty capable hands. I can only offer my sincerest wish for the best of all possible outcomes, which I hope come quick and with the greatest abundance! Thoughts and prayers for both you and your family that you are provided the strength and comfort to get through this.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Cancer sucks. It has touched my life more times than I care to count. Stay positive and we will keep you in our thoughts.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. I'll keep you in my prayers. Blessings and best of luck.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5439 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LBJ, sorry to hear, I remember meeting you at a shoot in Ft Morgan. Hope it turns out for the best and prayers sent your way.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend had one removed and is doing well 3 years later. I hope you do as well.

Posts: 1749 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm praying for you, your treatment, & no more developing bad news. Stay strong, stay faithful.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5493 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post