SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
It occurs to me that in some cases the urban environment adjacent to some resaurants with patio seating might offer sufficient concealment and escape options to harass and reorient bully mobs. It doesn't matter where as long as it deflects mob attention from restaurants and shops and you have a non descrip vehicle waiting to spirit you out of the area with the license plate covered with a sign that says up yours or eat me or something else suitable.

You could easily employ non lethal guerrilla tactics to misdirect antiqueers via a few fully automatic paintball blasts from guns turned up to 11 perhaps? Pepperball is even better. Then melt into the urban jungle, BLM style. Use red paint so they will think they are bleeding. They'll lay out and bay 'MEDIC!' at he top of their widdle lungs. Smile

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7267 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
As I related in an earlier posting today, things got tense last night (Thursday night) around the Main Library. The previous evening/night, incidents were occurring up and down Bardstown Rd in the Upper Highlands area (between Crittenden Dr and Eastern Pkwy)—LMPD Fifth Division.

The LMPD Commander for the Fifth Division sent an e-Mail letter on Thursday to her troops in which she criticized the BLM/AntiFa folks as not being worth given a second consideration to. Today, the lickspittle interim LMPD Chief relieved her of command, and she is retiring on October 1.

https://www.wave3.com/2020/09/...mQHCByfIGUsYOrfRVtgA

Just goes to show how well the so-called Administration has the back of its police.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2704 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I watched the Atlanta hierarchy do the same a couple of months ago on a yet unproven bad kill, they let the Police know that they were trash

It was sickening to watch

Posts: 5338 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Interesting this topic arose as this opped up today. Apparently the prosecutor can. Blacklist officers and choose not to accept any charges on complaints, rendering them useless.

https://www.ksdk.com/mobile/ar...2b-b5a0-ffccbe835b0a

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37989 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
If you were to ask them to leave and then when they do not comply, do you:
  • mace/pepper spray them in the face?
  • stab them in the thigh with your steak knife?
  • strike them at the base of the neck/trachea
  • punch them in the nose?
  • sweep their ankles and impale them with a chair leg?
  • poke them in the eyes two finger, three stooges style?
  • what?

That's why I leave before they come sit down next to my wife. Or a pistol comes out (of my holster) and maybe I could've left earlier. The managers of these restaurants never seem to make it into the videos I've noticed.

Another thought is that initially, these restaurants (quite innocently) had to be hoping they would be bypassed by the protestors coming down the street. By now, it should be obvious they will not be walking on by. If you have outdoor seating, wouldn't it be prudent to herd your diners inside to minimize contact with the dipsh*ts before they arrive? It beats watching passively while they are assaulted.

The bullet items are the reactions the protesters want. So they can have you on video assaulting them, brandishing a weapon, etc.

They play aggressive until pushback then instantly they're an innocent victim of your oppression. "Officer officer!!! That bad man beat me for no reason!!! Waaaaaa!!!"

Hence my question... When are their actions sufficiently across the line legally to allow one to act in self defense. Which will of course vary state to state.

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37989 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mace/pepper spray them in the face?
stab them in the thigh with your steak knife?
strike them at the base of the neck/trachea
punch them in the nose?
sweep their ankles and impale them with a chair leg?
poke them in the eyes two finger, three stooges style?
what?
^^^^^^^^^^^^
You just leave the premises. If they block your way that is another thing. The very same thing I do when a guy walks into a restaurant wearing a trenchcoat in the Florida summer.

Posts: 17252 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
As satisfying as it might be otherwise, my response would be get up and leave. No words, exchanged, nothing. Just go home. These people are doing A LOT of damage to their cause, they don't need me to become a poster boy FOR them.

The time will come when direct action will be required, but that time is not now.

If they assault you then of course all bets are off. And then yes, it absolutely depends on the state you live in.

It's that whole "never interrupt the enemy while they are defeating themselves" thing.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
  • mace/pepper spray them in the face?
  • stab them in the thigh with your steak knife?
  • strike them at the base of the neck/trachea
  • punch them in the nose?
  • sweep their ankles and impale them with a chair leg?
  • poke them in the eyes two finger, three stooges style?
  • what?

That's why I leave before they come sit down next to my wife. Or a pistol comes out (of my holster) and maybe I could've left earlier.

PLAY THE GAME!
"Hey, get back, I'm feeling really threatened here, you're in my safe space!"
You're in my personal space, and I'm feeling like you're about to attack me!
Youre threatening my safety! You're threatening me and my wife!!!

Try to create a little distance between you and them, try to put an obstacle or two between you and them, like a chair. Choosing your "line in the sand" smartly and tactically.

Then it's the 3 stooges bit with the poke in the eye.

(After that, CHOOO CHOOO! Here comes the pain train! Because they can't really defend what they can't see coming! Wink )

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8354 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about the woman yells "He's got a gun! Don't shoot!" And then let every concealed carrier in the place open up on him.

Then afterward she can say "Oh it wasn't a gun, my mistake!"

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Please release them! Please!

It may be the only way for all the trolls not paying attention to actually hear the truth, not that the truth matters... I'm sure they'll interpret them any way they want.

Pretty sure they're not going to like anything they read and will dismiss it as more evidence of a 'broken system'. It'll be plain as day for anybody capable of reading and a basic understanding of the criminal system though.

But here’s the thing. Anyone with a functioning brain stem can figure this out. There is no disputing the facts. The baby daddy admits shooting first. The cops fire back. That’s the undisputed sequence of events. What else is going to be uncovered that could possibly change the outcome? It’s just more of the same. When the feds draw the same conclusion, which they will, it’ll be more Louisville burning. Unless we elect a governor with some balls before that happens. Beshear does not pass up an opportunity to sneer and be whiny to fan the flames.

That’s why the absolut18 narrative is being circulated so hard. Yesterday and today, every conservative talk show host I listened to had multiple people that called in to claim they were Trump supporter this, and army veteran that, and that if you kicked their door open at 3 AM yada yada yada. All but Rush let it play out and seemingly agreed. Rush called bullshit. The interesting part about these callers is they all followed a script. What tipped me off is every caller I heard made mention of “wiping your eyes” as they were waking up to find the home invaders. Each followed the “no knock” narrative. Each followed the “shot to death in bed” narrative. Each boasted that they would shoot without identifying their target as completely reasonable. I seriously wonder if the callers are all lefties trying to rig a narrative, just like the media does when you hear the talking points repeated verbatim across multiple out lets.

I’m done listening to Mike Gallagher and Hannity. Rush told the callers I listened that they would be idiots for firing blind.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Jones they do the same thing on the local level. Ever since our council meetings and public sessions have gone to zoom. They have tons of folks zooming in (I guess that is what you call it) making the most nonsensical racist comments one can come up with.
They actually usually just end up having to shutdown any public comments.
Most of the zoomers sound like teenagers.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25431 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris is branded 'ignorant' for praising BLM protests and calling them 'essential' just three days after two cops were shot during Louisville riots

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ng-police-check.html

Vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris has praised recent Black Lives Matter protests saying they are 'essential' for change in the country

Speaking online at the NAACP convention Harris praised the 'brilliance' and 'impact' of Black Lives Matter movement

She noted that 'nothing that we have achieved that has been about progress in this country has come without a fight'

The California Senator came in for sharp criticism online with some blaming the Democrats for encouraging the protests

More at link.

Posts: 12707 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
From the article above...

quote:

Speaking online at the NAACP convention Harris praised the 'brilliance' and 'impact' of Black Lives Matter movement

She noted that 'nothing that we have achieved that has been about progress in this country has come without a fight'

Are you SURE you want change resulting from. A fight?

343 - Never Forget

Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Proud Boys are 'planning' a demonstration in Portland. And "planning" is in quotes as they did this a few weeks back. Proud Boys announced a demonstration but didn't show. PantyFascists came for a counter-protest. But with no Proud Boys there, they just rioted anyway. So I'm wondering if they're not trolling again.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1308573572646891520

Oh, and the Oregon Governor (sic) has declared a state or emergency in advance of the Proud Boys. Though none declared during the months of rioting.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Kamala Harris is branded 'ignorant' for praising BLM protests and calling them 'essential' just three days after two cops were shot during Louisville riots

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ng-police-check.html

Vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris has praised recent Black Lives Matter protests saying they are 'essential' for change in the country

The California Senator came in for sharp criticism online with some blaming the Democrats for encouraging the protests

More at link.

The NAACP, BLM, the race baiting reverends, & all the congress critters who photobombed a picture with MLK then profited from it, have done more harm to the "black movement" than any white person could ever have done.

I doubt MLK would want to have anything to do with any of them.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The misinformation and ignorance in the Breanna case is bad enough with the typical leftist idiots but I hear it from everyone. It's like people feel they have to say something sympathetic towards the poor "victim". And really, is everyone's plan for home invasion sitting up in bed and blasting away at noises and shadows? No questions asked, just start firing away?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3541 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XinTX:
Looks like the Proud Boys are 'planning' a demonstration in Portland. And "planning" is in quotes as they did this a few weeks back. Proud Boys announced a demonstration but didn't show. PantyFascists came for a counter-protest. But with no Proud Boys there, they just rioted anyway. So I'm wondering if they're not trolling again.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1308573572646891520

Oh, and the Oregon Governor (sic) has declared a state or emergency in advance of the Proud Boys. Though none declared during the months of rioting.

As if the readership here needed further proof of what a malignant commie twat the governor of OR is.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, yesterday I had a football field trip to Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati. Because of stupid COVID rules there were a fleet of 5 busses.

On the way up I-71 N we had a group of Kentucky State Police go zooming by southbound. There were 12 cars. A few minutes later another group go zooming by, it was 6 or 8 of them.

One of the young girls driving the 2nd to last bus on the radio asked " I wonder where they are going?" My answer was probably to Louisville, for the festivities.

Well, we get to the game field and there were 12 cops there. I have never seen that many cops at a high school football game.

Because of more stupid COVID rules we didn't go in to watch the game. I'm not giving my home address and phone number to fucking anyone.

So we sat out by the school busses with my Bluetooth speaker and bullshited.

All we heard were Police sirens all night. When we pulled out after the game we had Police zooming by us on several occasions. One time was 12 cops, blasting by. Later we came up on them. It looked too be a huge fight.

I have never seen so much Police activity in my life on a field trip. It was crazy! It was the first time that I actually felt uncomfortable on a field trip. Being responsible for the kids on the bus, and being the lead bus and having a young driver that didn't know exactly where she was. The "convoy" getting split up because of the police activity, and having to regroup. Wow! I have never been so glad for a field trip to end! After an 18.5 hour day, I was so glad to get home, have a nice sip of Bourbon and go to bed.

The whole time I kept on thinking to myself, "what the hell is happening to my country? "

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hide Post
Looks like the Proud Boys are 'planning' a demonstration in Portland.

On the same night Trump will formally announce his Supreme Court nominee. One way or another, the Anqueefas will be out in force and wearing their dancing shoes.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anti-crime Florida Legislation:

Here is the text of the Bill... BLM and Antifa are complaining it would limit peaceful demonstrations!
I have challenged the news writer to specifically explain how ti would infringe on the First Amendment.

I. New Criminal Offenses to Combat Rioting, Looting and Violence
A. Prohibition on Violent or Disorderly Assemblies: 3rd degree felony when 7 or more persons are involved in an assembly and cause damage to property or injury to other persons.
B. Prohibition on Obstructing Roadways: 3rd degree felony to obstruct trafc during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly; driver is NOT liable for injury or death caused if eeing for safety from a mob.
C. Prohibition on Destroying or Toppling Monuments: 2nd degree felony to destroy public property during a violent or disorderly assembly.
D. Prohibition on Harassment in Public Accommodations: 1st degree misdemeanor for a participant in a violent or disorderly assembly to harass or intimidate a person at a public accommodation, such as a restaurant.
E. RICO Liability: RICO liability attaches to anyone who organizes or funds a violent or disorderly assembly.
II. Increased Penalties
A. Mandatory Minimum Jail Sentence: Striking a law enforcement ofcer (including with a projectile) during a violent or disorderly assembly = 6 months mandatory minimum jail sentence.
B. Offense Enhancements: Offense and/or sentence enhancements for: (1) throwing an object during a violent or disorderly assembly that strikes a civilian or law enforcement ofcer; (2) assault/battery of a law enforcement ofcer during a violent or disorderly assembly; and (3) participation in a violent or disorderly assembly by an individual from another state.
III. Citizen and Taxpayer Protection Measures
A. No “Defund the Police” Permitted: Prohibits state grants or aid to any local government that slashes the budget for law enforcement services.
B. Victim Compensation: Waives sovereign immunity to allow a victim of a crime related to a violent or disorderly assembly to sue local government for damages where the local government is grossly negligent in protecting persons and property.
C. Government Employment/Benets: Terminates state benets and makes anyone ineligible for employment by state/local government if convicted of participating in a violent or disorderly assembly.
D. Bail: No bond or bail until rst appearance in court if charged with a crime related to participating in a violent or disorderly assembly; rebuttable presumption against bond or bail after rst appearance.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post