SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Here's an idea on how to make the criminals want the police back:

Shut down all police departments, all law abiding citizens receive an AR-15 and Glock 19 with 1,000 rounds of .223 and 500 rounds of 9mm. Open season on criminals.

The criminals will be the ones wishing the police were still around... Big Grin

My thought was that once President Trump had won re-election, he would make sure a real DOJ was in place and start prosecuting antifa and black lies matter for the criminals they are. But the election was stolen so that couldn't happen.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Here's an idea on how to make the criminals want the police back:

Shut down all police departments, all law abiding citizens receive an AR-15 and Glock 19 with 1,000 rounds of .223 and 500 rounds of 9mm. Open season on criminals.

The criminals will be the ones wishing the police were still around... Big Grin

My thought was that once President Trump had won re-election, he would make sure a real DOJ was in place and start prosecuting antifa and black lies matter for the criminals they are. But the election was stolen so that couldn't happen.

Also make gated communities/property illegal, force them to tear down walls/fences and make private security illegal. Watch Hollyweird elites and the like shit themselves.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Ted, you let the Genie out of the bottle. Orange man bad is gone, now try to put it back in.

Portland mayor: Time to ‘take our city back’ from violent protesters

https://nypost.com/2021/04/24/...-violent-protesters/

The mayor of Portland, Ore. has asked for the public’s help putting an end to the violent protests that have ravaged his city since Black Lives Matter riots first erupted last spring.

“They want to burn, they want bash, they want to intimidate, they want to assault,” Mayor Ted Wheeler said Friday, while announcing the city would extend its state of emergency through Monday.

“If BLM leaders can show the courage to stand up to this mob, then we all should,” said the mayor, singling out the “the self-described anarchist mob” responsible for “criminal intimidation and violence.”

“Together we can make a stand … and take our city back.”

“Our job is to unmask them, arrest them and prosecute them,” Wheeler said of the violent offenders. “If you have any information, please contact the police.”

Portland has suffered yet another wave of violence over the past week, according to reports.

Last Friday night, a riot erupted with fires and gunshots. A mob destroyed windows at the First Christian Church and the Oregon Historical Society, while the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall was defaced with anti-cop graffiti.

And on Monday night, rioters caused nearly $20,000 worth of damage to a local Boys and Girls Club.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
haha. he wants the public's support for taking back the city? he unleashed the violent blm, who took over the city, on the public. and the public either condoned it or were left to fend for themselves.

this is the public from which he pleads for support? Ha!

Remove him from office first. Someone who uses the BLM for political gains should be tried as traitors and terrorists.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Wheeler is a feckless cockwomble. I'm surprised he's still in office. He may as well not be, as seriously as anyone takes him.

Posts: 17135 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
“If BLM leaders can show the courage to stand up to this mob, then we all should,” said the mayor, singling out the “the self-described anarchist mob” responsible for “criminal intimidation and violence.”

This idiot knows damn well that BLM is the mob responsible for the criminal intimidation and violence but he's too much of a coward to say it.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Va. Police Department Fires Cop Over Donation to Kyle Rittenhouse Legal Fund
The VA police are going after a LEO who donated $25 to Kyle Rittenhouse

Just Wow!

Just thinking, what would happen if a donation like this was sent in the name of some progressive?

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
On what basis was he fired? This is what passes for reasonable, even to the mentally defective left? How does the police chief explain why a kid was left to defend a place against rioters when that should have been done by adult LE? Isn’t he at least a little embarrassed that a kid is filling in the shoes of professional LE?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12721 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^. Yeah, that one screams wrongful termination if all he did was contribute something money to a cause. There either has to be more to the story or the City can expect to cut a nice check to the former cop.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5753 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Protesters block traffic, clash with cops on Brooklyn Bridge

https://nypost.com/2021/04/25/...-on-brooklyn-bridge/

Dramatic footage by The Post shows a crowd of protesters snarling traffic and squaring off with cops just a block from City Hall on the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge on Saturday night.

Six cops were seen corralling one man with his hands behind his back at the Manhattan mouth of the bridge from around 10:30 p.m.

“He’s breaking my finger,” the grimacing man claims.

“What am I being arrested for?,” another can be heard asking, as swarms of officers disperse several dozen protesters coming off the bridge onto Centre Street.

Dozens of protesters had crossed the bridge by walking along its Manhattan-bound roadway, blocking cars.

About a half dozen protesters were given appearance tickets for obstruction of vehicular traffic, according to police. There were no injuries reported, police said.

Large teams of bike cops could be seen directing protesters off the bridge’s roadway into the city in additional footage shared on social media.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
^^^^^^. Yeah, that one screams wrongful termination if all he did was contribute something money to a cause. There either has to be more to the story or the City can expect to cut a nice check to the former cop.

According to reddit, so take that for what it's worth, the donation was sent using his work email and possibly from a work computer. I don't know if that amounts to a hill of beans in China but that's the rumor. Even if that is the case I don't see how donating your own money to a non political cause would constitute a fireable offense. Guess that'll be for a court to decide.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Employees can lobby the government, even using government time and resources (remember that lady in the 'social services' office in the Project Veritas video?), but making a donation to Rittenhouse's defense fund on a government computer is a firing offense? I believe it, but I still smell bullshit.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Wouldnt it be more expedient to just chuck them off the bridge? Just a thought...

quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Protesters block traffic, clash with cops on Brooklyn Bridge

https://nypost.com/2021/04/25/...-on-brooklyn-bridge/

Dramatic footage by The Post shows a crowd of protesters snarling traffic and squaring off with cops just a block from City Hall on the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn Bridge on Saturday night.

Six cops were seen corralling one man with his hands behind his back at the Manhattan mouth of the bridge from around 10:30 p.m.

“He’s breaking my finger,” the grimacing man claims.

“What am I being arrested for?,” another can be heard asking, as swarms of officers disperse several dozen protesters coming off the bridge onto Centre Street.

Dozens of protesters had crossed the bridge by walking along its Manhattan-bound roadway, blocking cars.

About a half dozen protesters were given appearance tickets for obstruction of vehicular traffic, according to police. There were no injuries reported, police said.

Large teams of bike cops could be seen directing protesters off the bridge’s roadway into the city in additional footage shared on social media.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at a shopping center today in a fairly affluent area and across the street a few "protesters" were chanting the no justice, no peace bullshit. There was no way there would ever be a demonstration, protest or whatever from the people who live in this area. These people are being paid to travel around and stir up shit in quiet suburban areas. No doubt they're hoping for confrontation and camera time.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Or instead of preaching to the choir in the hood, the wanted to get up in whiteys face in their hood.

quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I was at a shopping center today in a fairly affluent area and across the street a few "protesters" were chanting the no justice, no peace bullshit. There was no way there would ever be a demonstration, protest or whatever from the people who live in this area. These people are being paid to travel around and stir up shit in quiet suburban areas. No doubt they're hoping for confrontation and camera time.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Wheeler is a feckless cockwomble. I'm surprised he's still in office. He may as well not be, as seriously as anyone takes him.

Never heard that one before, I had to look it up. But it fits Wheeler perfectly. As far as taking him seriously goes, the nuts who keep voting for him do take him very seriously. So who's the more stupid, him or them? Good question. BTW, most around here take it as a given that he'll be running for Governor next time around since Queen Kate is up against her term limit.

He sits by and cheers and abets while the rioters are hating on everything Trump, but when the same rioters keep on rioting even with Trump gone, now he wants it stopped. And since he ordered the PPD to stand down all of last year he can't really call on them to fix it without looking like a total ass (remember those gubernatorial aspirations?) Besides, the PPD is down a crapload of officers due to budget cuts and general disgust on their part with the local politicos. So now he says it's up to the citizens to fix the problem that he created. Good luck with that, asshole.

I've been working from home for a year now due to Covid, but when I last went downtown (maybe 3 months ago now) the entire area around my office building looks like a refugee camp in a war zone.

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch: Massive Brawl Breaks Out At Miami International Airport

https://www.zerohedge.com/medi...nternational-airport

Videos at link.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Ya don't say? Roll Eyes

quote:
Footage of the incident was posted by Billy Corben, a documentary film director, on Twitter. It showed small fights in D-14 of the airport near the Urban Decay retailer.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NYPD detective whacked in head with stick in brazen broad-daylight attack

https://nypost.com/2021/04/26/...oad-daylight-attack/

Video at link