SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It won't stick.

But, as I meantioned some time ago in this thread, we should be careful about eagerness to enagage in the fight. It may be, though, that this incident changes the attitudes of many about these riots, mainly on the left, and it may compel these shameful leftist mayors and governors to stop supporting these fools.

Posts: 107737 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I don't see Green Shirt being charged, unless it was a leftist DA. He was being chased, then a Molotov cocktail was thrown at him, and they continued to chase him down. He shot in pure self defense.

Then the mob went after him, he only shot in self defense when they were actually attacking him.

Trump To Send In The Feds “To Restore Law & Order”

Just minutes after news of Rittenhouse's arrest hit the web, President Trump tweeted that he had "just gotten off the phone" with governor Evers, who had finally agreed to accept federal help.

"We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets. My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance (Portland should do the same!)...TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...tings-captured-video

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24176 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Just minutes after news of Rittenhouse's arrest hit the web, President Trump tweeted that he had "just gotten off the phone" with governor Evers, who had finally agreed to accept federal help.
Oh, gee, doesn't the governor want to throw more gasoline on the fire, like he did with his disgusting remarks in the immediate aftermath of the shooting which started all this in his state? Oh, NOW- now that people have died, NOW he wants to cooperate. Mad

Why didn't you do your duty and try to calm the citizens of your state before it came to this, you disgusting fraud?

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Isn't that a bit fast to charge someone with first degree murder? They really took their time investigating that one.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The authorities in one state have no legal authority to arrest for a crime committed in another state unless the proper charges have been filed and issued. If they indeed issued warrants for him, it's yet another case of leftist policies and leftist politicians/DAs going after people defending themselves instead of the rioters and attackers. There was certainly no real investigation done either. A good lawyer should have no problem articulating a case of self defense.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It won't stick. My guess is that it's a starting point so that he'll plead to a lesser charge and save the state the cost of a trial, and save the state from the possibility he would be acquitted.

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
I'm starting to question if it's even real. The fact they state he fled the state of Wisconsin makes me believe that it's a false document.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It won't stick.

But, as I meantioned some time ago in this thread, we should be careful about eagerness to enagage in the fight. It may be, though, that this incident changes the attitudes of many about these riots, mainly on the left, and it may compel these shameful leftist mayors and governors to stop supporting these fools.

As much as I'm hoping "it won't stick" is correct, I'm going to be hesitant on putting money on that.

Someone is going to be the Sacrificial Lamb. Don't think that those liberal scumbag mayors, states/district attorney, governors won't use their influence in attempt to hang that kid from the highest tree in Kenosha.

They (and the media is going to push the agenda as far as they can) are going to turn that 17yo kid into a monster with military weapons.

That kid is going to need a "Johnny Cochran" lawyer.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8368 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be surprised if he is brought up on murder charges, the government uses this to compel others who might attempt to "vigilante" police the situation standing against the protestors into staying home.

"You act in this method and we will prosecute you" and there will be bail, an you will be in jail, you won't get out. Unlike those they support in political protests (riots to normal people)

Posts: 23585 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I really hope some high priced attorney will step forward to defend this guy.

As mentioned, and we all know, a self defense shooting is only the beginning to the shitshow.

Very glad for all of these amateur reports....yes some were annoying to listen to but their videos show the true story.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
I'm starting to question if it's even real. The fact they state he fled the state of Wisconsin makes me believe that it's a false document.
What? The statement comes for the Lake County, Illinois Clerk of Court records.

posted Hide Post
Take a second look at the "paramedic" pic and note what looks like a can of cooking spray in his backpack. Out of curiosity I took a can of Pam out on the patio to see if it could catch fire with a lighter and sure enough that is a serious little flame thrower. He's not a protester, he's an arsonist with a gun.

ETA: pic of the medic on page 91, the yellow can is saline. I stand corrected.
-TVz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TVzombie,

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Nothing more than odd as many people pointed out that it's very quick.

But the sentinal is backing it up saying an arrest was made.

https://www.jsonline.com/story...est-case/5633334002/

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

You want to "attack" or "discredit" the government? Go after the part of government that people have the most interaction with, who are seen the most and who represents the governments authority.
The Police.

Read a little Saul Alynski. Yeah, he's a Commie fuck, but it's his game plan they are using.

Oh, I know. It's all part of their game-plan for destabilizing civilization. Right now, the police and the law abiding citizens need to reach an understanding about this sort of thing so good people can defend themselves and their property against the mob.

We, Americans, need to accept we are in the opening phases of a civil war and that sticking to the old rules only ensures this thing progresses until it gets out of control. Local government needs to tell the citizens to pick up rifles and defend their homes and tell them they will not be charged if they have to take a life and there is reasonable evidence they did so in self defense or property defense. If the local governments won't make those statements then the police need to.

We should be unified with the police in defense against this threat. The current state of the rules pits us against the police when we have to defend ourselves from the mob and puts the police in the position of defending the mob from us even when the mob is the aggressor. That has to change.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The fact that green shirt has been charged with anything given the footage will act to suppress further involvement by those who hope to defend private property and personal safety. This will only lead to more destruction and a Leftward advance. These politicians and their bureaucratic henchmen are traitors to the constitution and their oath. I'm certain the charges won't stick. The politicians/henchmen know it won't stick. The point is to discourage and suppress.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29732 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/i/status/1298474730966659072

6th video down:

All three "Meat Targets" can bee seen in this video. The two who are now at room temperature are seen acting aggressively towards to armed security forces. Head shot guy is asking to be shot and is being backed by chest shot skateboard guy. The one armed medic is seen passing in and out of the scene.

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I'm an amazing beautiful soul. Another person will say I'm a cold-hearted asshole. Believe them both. I act accordingly......

Posts: 145 | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
Even at this early stage one can look at enough video to tell that green shirt was performed remarkably well especially for an alleged 17year old.

1) talks with interviewer and has no hyperbole in his rhetoric. Offers aid to interviewer if he needs it.

2) Police are very aware of his presence, offer him water, and tell others to clear area. Obvious cops know this kid was protecting businesses, something they didn't have the numbers or guidance to do.

3) After being chased by molotov wielding assholes and getting chased by dude who based on previous video was agitating' he defends himself. After doing so, circles back around the cars and checks on his assailant. Seeing the assailant getting aid, he calls someone and starts running TO WHERE HE KNOWS THE COPS ARE.

4) Begins to be chased by mob, at least two of which are carrying firearms, and continues to run even after being struck in back of head. It's only after being knocked to the ground and pounced on that he shoots a guy attacking him with a skate board and another who is attacking him with a pistol in his hand.

5) He then gets up and runs toward police and attempts to surrender. He is ignored by police.

All of this can be seen on video. Kid was actually a hell of a lot more restrained than many would be.

I won't post pics since he is a minor, but there are photos of him in uniform, apparently he was in a junior Police Explorers program.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
Even at this early stage one can look at enough video to tell that green shirt was performed remarkably well especially for an alleged 17year old.

1) talks with interviewer and has no hyperbole in his rhetoric. Offers aid to interviewer if he needs it.

2) Police are very aware of his presence, offer him water, and tell others to clear area. Obvious cops know this kid was protecting businesses, something they didn't have the numbers or guidance to do.

3) After being chased by molotov wielding assholes and getting chased by dude who based on previous video was agitating' he defends himself. After doing so, circles back around the cars and checks on his assailant. Seeing the assailant getting aid, he calls someone and starts running TO WHERE HE KNOWS THE COPS ARE.

4) Begins to be chased by mob, at least two of which are carrying firearms, and continues to run even after being struck in back of head. It's only after being knocked to the ground and pounced on that he shoots a guy attacking him with a skate board and another who is attacking him with a pistol in his hand.

5) He then gets up and runs toward police and attempts to surrender. He is ignored by police.

All of this can be seen on video. Kid was actually a hell of a lot more restrained than many would be.

After watching all the videos multiple times this is also exactly what I saw.

After he shoots the first guy, who appears to be the same super agressive guy from the other videos, he appears to circle around to render aid and/or call the police, but looks like he realizes it's about to be round 2 and runs, straight towards the police, while being chased by the mob which causes event 2.

Event 2 is a guy hitting him in the back of the head, then him falling, while a bunch of people are screaming "get him" and "beat him up". He is immediately jump kicked by someone who he shoots twice at and misses both times. You can see that guys face clearly on one of the camera angles as he walks away seemingly somewhat bewildered. He is then attacked by, and shoots skateboard guy(it seemed to me skateboard guy was holding on to his rifle trying to take it from him?), then rushed by pistol guy and shoots him in the arm. Then he immediately gets up and runs to police with hands up, who seem to ignore him and tell him to get out of the street while he's trying to get them to help.

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Interestingly enough, a headline from five days ago.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Foxnews has an article w/pics showing event 2

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jac...est-shooting-militia