SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That looks an awful lot like kill or be killed. Ol' Gaige appears to be bringing a handgun to bear on a guy he had just been chasing who is on the ground.

I'd say GS got the shot off just in time. Defense counsel should make hay with this picture.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12778 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Well he needs to have his P-card revoked. Usually felons cant hold a state paramedic card, at least in CA. After last night I dont think hes gonna be on a rig anymore, because you kinda need 2 good arms.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Gaige Grosskreutz is 51 about 29 y.o. (my mistake)

I was surprised w that arm wound that he held onto the pistol. He ran to the rear before he stopped and he still had the pistol.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse is overcharged, at this point, anyway.
If he is in fact 17, Then there may be a possible charge of Unlawful Possession of a Weapon by a Minor and he can possibly be charged as an adult. Maybe a similar charge in Illinois, too.
So... Where is the rifle now?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
On fb Dwight Dee Williams Jr.
project coordinator for blm Wisconsin says
"The Civil War has started".
Asking for blm and affiliates to go to Kenosha. If you can't go send money.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is Gaige in full action, the moment his arm is hit, holding a handgun.

Still holding it after the shot, which is kinda impressive...

Dude with the skateboard is #2 DOA

Good set of pics here - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...fatal-shootings.html

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Looks like 4chan has outed the skateboard guy who took a round to the chest. If they are correct, he too has a record. I'm shock, SHOCKED!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The videos and the pictures above highlight the benefits of a sling around the body. Good chance he would have been disarmed from the fall or them grabbing the rifle.

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Ironically (and quite humorously I might add), the bottle is dude's backpack is Arm & Hammer Simple Saline Wound Care, I think. Big Grin
Don't think that's gonna cut it today, Gaige...

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Gaige Grosskreutz is 51 y.o.

The mug shot link posted by Bytes says he was 43 in 2013 at the time of his booking, but it also lists his birth year as 1993. He looks a lot closer to 27 y.o. than 51, to me.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post

First guy shot is seen chasing Rittenhouse (bald dude in red shirt from the video on page 87) after tossing a Molotov Cocktail at him. He catches up to Rittenhouse and then shots fired...

The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I'm not so sure that the guy with the new hole in his head threw a Molotov cocktail. If you look at the earlier videos, he's holding a largish plastic bag. I think that's what he threw and it look like it was on fire, but it was really just the light from the building shining through it.

It matters a little, but certainly not a lot. He was still being chased by a crazy person intent on beating his ass. Self defense even if it was only his riot lunch he tossed at him.

I'll add, there are some seriously funny memes out there already about these dudes who got dirt napped and the guy who got his arm wrecked. I won't post them here as I know this isn't for joking. Just letting y'all know if you wanna search.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found this video. Lots of gun fire heard.

The kid was not the only one with an AR. Seems lefties had them too as this video shows.

Balls on the Police to come out with a lefty holding an AR at close range to look at the guy who took a round in the arm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8926VnH9ad0

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
The NBA can never play again for all I care over this. Gosh, I can't stand that league.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Gaige Grosskreutz
Well, that's quite a handle

He won't be shoplifting with his right hand anymore. That's for sure.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Some things are bigger than basketball they say. Gee...you think? Basketball is that important? They're not in the right frame of mind to play. Grow the fuck up and do your job. Do they think President Trump was in a happy place after his brother died? Eliminate the NBA. Eliminate the NFL.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
quote:
Here is Gaige in full action, the moment his arm is hit, holding a handgun.

The tissue in his elbow is completely destroyed. He probably couldn't drop the gun unless he pulled it out of his now dead right hand with his other hand.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Gaige Grosskreutz is 51 y.o.

The mug shot link posted by Bytes says he was 43 in 2013 at the time of his booking, but it also lists his birth year as 1993. He looks a lot closer to 27 y.o. than 51, to me.

Yes, I caught the inconsistency as well. It shows DOB of 1969-12-31 but birth year of 1993.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
One would've hoped old enough to know better.

Has anyone else observed that the blm/antiquifs will reel off an 'FU!' at the top of their lungs and to look at them you would think they just sent a 105 round downrange into the enemy?

This is amazing to me.

\...and in other news, tink tink tink ...another nail hammered home in the NBA's coffin. Won't take long at this rate.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
The people are getting sick and tired of the looting and the politicians failure to address it.

John Tiegen (one of the Benghazi heroes) posted this on his Instagram:

"CALL TO ACTION: Step up to defend & protect what is OURS in Denver, Colorado on Friday, August 28 and Saturday, August 29. Expecting Antifa and BLM rioters at the Denver capitol. Be ready for the call at 5 PM on Friday, August 28 and Saturday, August 29. Meetup time & location announced at or around 5 PM Friday on John "Tig" Tiegen's Facebook and Instagram. No open carry, (no Long tools) bring Helmet, plates if you got um, Eye pro, ear pro, medical supply, food, water, anything to defend and protect yourself."

People are starting to stand up.

Link

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post