SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
^^^ No worries, he'll get got.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Did you all know Marquise Love is still on the run?

He’s living in terror so good. His picture has been plastered everywhere. I’m sure the are people looking for him that he would sooner not have find him. I would prefer he not be found. In about a week pictures start to show up of his corpse. Nobody knows who’s out there dealing justice. Make the rest of them a little nervous.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Did you all know Marquise Love is still on the run?

He’s living in terror so good. His picture has been plastered everywhere. I’m sure the are people looking for him that he would sooner not have find him. I would prefer he not be found. In about a week pictures start to show up of his corpse. Nobody knows who’s out there dealing justice. Make the rest of them a little nervous.

He will not be able to generate any (legal) income, I imagine any bank accts have been locked. Seems his only source of gaining sustenance is through donors or through looting. He will have to look over his shoulder 24/7. And I wonder what's the chance that someone he has contact with will turn him for some sort of reward.

I wonder if he is pondering how "honorable" his actions really were?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If he had any sense he would turn himself in. Of course if he had any sense he would not be in the predicament he finds himself in.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by armored:. . . I actually voted for Lightfoot because she was better than the other choices. . . .

So what you are saying is if the opponent won the election, things would be even worse in Chicago. Maybe the only difference is the slope of the decay curve.

The other candidates WERE that much worse.

Posts: 4629 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The other candidates WERE that much worse.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Having lived in Chicago, I can attest to that fact.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Oh he is right. I know that may be hard to fathom, but it's true.

Armored that must have been the toughest ticket to punch of your life!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
One thing about these riots...These democrats are out in the open now. Openly making statements that they have a right to protect their homes and you don't have that right. They aren't even trying to pretend any more.

Yes, she has the RIGHT to protect her house. As do I, and every other citizen in Chicago which was granted to us under the US Constitution.

What twat forgets is her OBLIGATION to protect the entire City with the resources at her disposal. I think she forgot, or flat out said "fuck 'em" to the other 2.7 million people.

Para hit on it, and that's what I think part of the problem is-
When was the last time a politician was tired and feathered?

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too bad we can't bring back Charles Bronson and make a real Death Wish movie with this scum as one of the first to receive some real justice.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a local FOX news quick interview with Adam Haner who was 'roughed' up in PDX by 'peaceful' protestors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEelzMa66g4

Mr. Love is still being sought after - probably in all the wrong places.

PDX ICE facility had riots again yesterday - Federal counter protestors in Riot gear where there to deal with the 'peaceful' protestors.

ICE facility is also now boarded up.

Local Fox station shows the 'peaceful' protestors in action on the ICE facility, and the local ABC affiliate just showed a photo of the ICE facility as they down talked the riot there last night.

Can't wait until after election day when Trump wins and PDX is burned to the ground by these 'peaceful' protestors.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:

PDX ICE facility had riots again yesterday - Federal counter protestors in Riot gear where there to deal with the 'peaceful' protestors.

Can't wait until after election day when Trump wins and PDX is burned to the ground by these 'peaceful' protestors.

My hope when Trump wins - the NG is sent in with authorized use of lethal force. End this problem.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
They caught the Love scumbag!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/por...se-love-jail-records

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's the main one, any other idiots they were able to ID?

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
https://www.mcso.us/PAID/Home/Booking/1507178

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34118 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
With protesters and rioters having access to a war chest for bail, he'll be out before the sun sets tonight so he can carry on fighting the racists.

$260k total for all charges and someone will drop $26k and free him.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That’s a shame.....was hoping for a quicker form of justice.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
With Lightfoot and their ilk, at what point does the police department just say, fuck you we arent coming to your house. Reap it.

You wanted this, you got it

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Glad they caught that POS.
He's gotta 250,000 bond plus two
5,000 bonds.
I hope they keep him, but the terrorists
have a fat bail fund on go fund me.
Last week it was 1.3 million.
PDX bail fund.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
That’s a shame.....was hoping for a quicker form of justice.

Bonding out will be a good thing for him. It'll be a chance for him to, hopefully, experience someone else's expression of peace.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Hope he “resisted” arrest.

Posts: 3149 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post