SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
If they were locals assigned as Task Force Officers to the US Marshals, they were Marshals for all intents and purposes. Sworn, badge carrying, deputy US Marshals with all the gear, fed vehicles, fed OT pay, etc. That’s pretty standard nation-wide.

Thanks for explaining that. That also explains the seeming contradictions in the news article from Olympia that another member and I posted. The headline reads that the dead trash was taken out by U.S. Marshalls, but the text of the article specified 3 other local agencies.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
What the fuck.

That shit don't fly here in Derby City.

I've no doubt they wouldn't get that close without being shot around here given their proclivity for violence, destruction, and general mayhem..

It'll be quite awhile before something like this happens around here. ANTIFA/BLM types know there is a rifle behind every blade of grass in these neighborhoods. We plan to be gone by then.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

It'll be quite awhile before something like this happens around here. ANTIFA/BLM types know there is a rifle behind every blade of grass in these neighborhoods. We plan to be gone by then.

We agree it isn't likely, but with the protestors fighting with the police in Cottonwood Heights, that guy getting shot by a BLM protestor in Provo, and the stuff we saw downtown this area is changing.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

We agree it isn't likely, but with the protestors fighting with the police in Cottonwood Heights, that guy getting shot by a BLM protestor in Provo, and the stuff we saw downtown this area is changing.

That is what drove me and Mrs DF to buy the ranch property. There is no miscreant angry enough to drive that far into the wilderness to give us grief. I don't expect any activity in our current hamlet. They might be malcontents but they can forecast their own destruction. However, if they can be bold enough to act out in Provo they can be myopic enough randomly select my area for disruption eventually. We don't intend to be here when that happens. I'm not too old to fight, but I am too old for prison.

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In this video of Blue Collar Logic, at the 24 sec. mark there's a map of where the riots have been - always a blue (Leftist) county.

The rest of the video is excellent, but that map really brought home who's doing the hit job against America - and where.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ioHTBTBU

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Large group of vandals damage downtown Olympia businesses, assault officer

https://komonews.com/news/loca...sses-assault-officer

OLYMPIA, Wash. — A large group of protesters dressed in all black vandalized several downtown businesses in Olympia and assaulted an officer, according to the Washington State Patrol.

A spokesperson for the Washington State Patrol said a group of about 50 protesters shot paintballs, set fires and used crowbars to damage downtown businesses. At least one officer with the Olympia Police Department was assaulted.

The group set fires on the Capitol Campus, authorities said.

A Starbucks, Olympia Federal Savings and US Bank were among the hardest hit businesses.

The Olympia Police Department has made at last four arrests in the incident.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder if by this happening in Olympia, the governor might start to finally wake up? I can't work up any sympathy for Starbucks however, since they are one of the big supporters of leftist ideas etc.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Denver too.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...restaurant-district/

There's a pattern here somewhere, just can't quite place my finger on it.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

That is what drove me and Mrs DF to buy the ranch property. There is no miscreant angry enough to drive that far into the wilderness to give us grief. I don't expect any activity in our current hamlet. They might be malcontents but they can forecast their own destruction. However, if they can be bold enough to act out in Provo they can be myopic enough randomly select my area for disruption eventually. We don't intend to be here when that happens. I'm not too old to fight, but I am too old for prison.

While I too think it's not likely read up on what happened to the white farmers in Rhodesia and South Africa.

There the animals used the remoteness to their benefit

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
While I too think it's not likely read up on what happened to the white farmers in Rhodesia and South Africa.

Also if someone burned your ranch down, you do not have much of a back up. Best to have at least one building that is fire proof/fire resistant.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rochester rocked by another night of Daniel Prude protests, counter-protests

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/...niel-prude-protests/

Violence erupted on the third night of protests in Rochester against the death of Daniel Prude, with anti-police demonstrators terrorizing diners inside a restaurant and setting off what looked like fireworks near officers.

Hours later, two cars with counter-protests drove through the crowd.

Video and photos posted on social media show a crowd of nearly 1,000 descending on a restaurant downtown, where Prude suffocated to death while in police custody.

Diners were inside when protesters started smashing their glasses and breaking their plates, the Daily Mail reported. One woman tried to run away, but a piece of her clothing caught on the table.

“No need to run,” a voice told her. “Nobody is hurting you. Nobody’s going to touch you … we’re shutting the party down.”

The protesters yell: “‘If you don’t give us our s–t, we shut s–t down.”

ours later, about 1 a.m. Saturday, a reporter for 13WHAM ABC in Buffalo posted photos on Twitter that showed cars headed into the crowd.

“Two cars just Pepper sprayed and hit demonstrators with their vehicles,” reporter Dan Schrack tweeted.

posted Hide Post
Rochester videos:
https://www.shorenewsnetwork.c...-homes-in-rochester/

These aggressive BLM antics must be costing the DEMS and BLM typs votes. Great timing, close to the election.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
An article on commie tactics, a bit long to post but very good.

As we already know they use swarm tactics but the way they set up lines of attack their use of strobes to disorient are interesting.

Don't take the commies lightly

https://www.americanpartisan.o...ntifa-reality-check/

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Should they find us they’ll have to contend with the other 200 share holders. It’s a wasp nest.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
These aggressive BLM antics must be costing the DEMS and BLM typs votes. Great timing, close to the election.

You don't suppose that Biden and the Dems told the protestors to cool it for just that reason, and this is the protestors' way of telling Biden and the Dems to go chase themselves?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
< snip >
ANTIFA/BLM types know there is a rifle behind every blade of grass in these neighborhoods....

Then all those braced-equipped pistols are going to come as a helluva surprise.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black Lives Matter protesters riot in Manhattan, cause $100,000 damage: NYPD

https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/...cause-100000-damage/

Eight people were arrested Friday night when a group of 150 Black Lives Matter protesters smashed windows and graffitied the storefronts of Lower Manhattan chain stores and banks, police sources said.

At least two Starbucks, five banks and a Duane Reade had their windows busted, causing an estimated $100,000 in damage.
Police recovered two stun guns, smoke grenades, and burglary and graffiti tools.

The protest had been advertised on Twitter by groups calling themselves the “New Afrikan Black Panther Party” and the “Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement.”

One of the arrested protesters was from Portland, Ore., and another was from Iowa, the sources said.

All were charged with rioting; some were additionally charged with weapons and burglary tool possession.

The protest began at 6 p.m. at Foley Square; protesters lit trash can fires and scrawled graffiti — including the word “Abolition” — as they made their way north.

“Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground,” the group was recorded chanting at one point.

Three of the banks damaged were on Seventh Avenue, between 14th and 20th streets, police sources said.

One source noted that the marchers bypassed the home of City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, who lives at 15th Street and Seventh Avenue.

Johnson has called for an investigation into counter-protesters who plowed a car into a crowd of BLM protesters in Times Square on Thursday night.

“They’re breaking his neighbors’ windows — how come he’s not calling for an investigation now?” the source asked The Post wryly.

Security footage obtained by NBC4 shows a protester in a balaclava using a tool to smash windows of a shop as others held umbrellas to shield the vandal from view.

“We call on everyone who stood up during the #GeorgeFloyd uprising and all supporters to come out to say #DropTheCharges for all who have fought for our liberation!” wrote one of the groups that organized the event, RAM NYC, while promoting the protest on Twitter late last month.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

Should they find us they’ll have to contend with the other 200 share holders. It’s a wasp nest.

Remoteness, like tracers, can work both ways.

SSS Mad

Posts: 7260 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Needs to run on national TV every night.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1302274549157781504

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darth,

We're a little bit different in my Utah neighborhood. No need to move away. A few (2) of us have rooftop positions for long shots (30.06). More than a few have shotguns and "assault" weapons if the long shots don't work. Then there's that whole thing of handguns Big Grin Plenty of food too. Good Lord I love Utah.

Posts: 7560 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post