SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I am a medic.....and would happily step right over or on them and keep on walking! Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I still remember that room in Bootcamp.
Hit them with whatever that was next time and give em something to really cry about.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Hit them with whatever that was next time and give em something to really cry about.

if it was in the 60's it was probably CS. Major suck.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, what's with the freakin' umbrellas?

Posts: 107586 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
It shields them from projectiles but looks innocent

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
From the pics of the idiot moms that got pelted in the face with rubber bullets I don't think that's gonna work.
Spartan's are rolling over in their graves.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Deflects the pepper balls a lot of PD’s use these days.

Posts: 6304 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, the right kinds of projectiles will go through 500 umbrellas. Move up to the big stuff and you can through-and-through the whole damn umbrella factory.

Posts: 107586 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Learn something new every day. I thought it was homage to Mary Poppins!

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Another crying twat from Portland last night.
Jumped out of a moving ambulance.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...iots-portland-video/

posted Hide Post
They are using umbrellas to attempt to hide the identities of the criminals committing “peaceful but mostly violent” crimes.

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

They also shield each other from cameras with umbrellas, to make it harder to identify their face as they are breaking store windows and setting fires.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Exactly. The umbrellas provide necessary concealment for the sneaky transition from "peaceful" protest to "mostly peaceful".

Chicago PD has put out a few nice videos showing how these dirt bags operate.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Portland riot

https://youtu.be/t2GxZaSZXlA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greymann,

Posts: 1558 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
This is a mayoral candidate challenging Ted Wheeler in Portland. If you think Wheeler is bad...

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
She has crazy eyes

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I will see your crazy eyes and raise you with Feets of Flame:

Antifa and Molotov Cocktails

First Molotov Cocktail of the night Portland

Now apparently they have flyers out saying starting September 17th they will lay siege to the White House.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:

Yeah, I remember it well from several exposures during CBR training while in the army.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I will see your crazy eyes and raise you with Feets of Flame

Wow, you really did mean Feets, literally. Big Grin
I just laughed my ass off.

Remember the movie, Sands of Iwo Jima with the flame Sherman on a bunker? 'OK Mack, give 'em a hotfoot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
I will see your crazy eyes and raise you with Feets of Flame:

Antifa and Molotov Cocktails

First Molotov Cocktail of the night Portland

Now apparently they have flyers out saying starting September 17th they will lay siege to the White House.

That genius in the first video was really fanning the flames the way he was high-stepping across the street. Those were some good cops that ran forward to try to help to put him out.

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post