SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Forum member dave7378 has been arrested in the Turks and Caicos islands. **All members, please read this**
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Forum member dave7378 has been arrested in the Turks and Caicos islands. **All members, please read this** Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Such an unbelievable situation for something so innocent. I pray Tuesday goes well for you, but I feel for sure it will! Can’t wait to hear when your feet hit American soil!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8735 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Report This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
It does sound like you're in the home stretch. We're all pulling for you and praying for a great outcome.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19992 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Report This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Big day tomorrow. 1pm. Even though I am 99% sure it will go well, the 1% is a mf'er. Time seems to be standing still and I am sure I will have a fitful night of sleep. Just anxious to get home. Will keep you guys posted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5935 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping! Positive vibes headed your way.

Posts: 15137 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Prayers up for you, Dave.
Good luck with the day, and happy travels home.

God bless America.

Posts: 13824 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Godspeed Dave

Posts: 1763 | Registered: December 04, 2007Report This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
All the best Dave! Safe travels home!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3088 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Report This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Fingers crossed for a swift resolution & expedient trip home.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Report This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Said a prayer for you Dave.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7011 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Report This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the best.

Posts: 4682 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Report This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Prayers inbound, Brother.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16310 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow is going to be a great day, Dave! We're all with you.

I will say though, the American League East isn't worth looking at. Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39184 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
At this point, I would be surprised to find that Dave is not by now imbued with a deep cynicism, and who could fault him for that? It is the rare man whose disposition is so unassailably sunny that he would not feel beaten down, cynical, and bone-weary of this nonsense, and he should take heart that we know this, and in this respect, he is not alone; it is perfectly understandable.

I reiterate my fervent belief that the outcome will be positive and that soon, Dave and his wife and their friend who remained behind will once again be on American soil.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^
AMEN to that, boss!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Continuing to offer prayers and hope for a speedy and positive finish to this debacle.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7262 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1054 | Registered: February 02, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to positive news in 24/48 hours!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1543 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Report This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I hope this is over soon for you and your family, Dave. Good luck tomorrow!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4952 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Good luck tomorrow!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21093 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep your head up Dave. We're all pulling for you!

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Report This Post