SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Sig is gonna get their lunch eaten if they experience any delays getting the MPX off the ground. They've done so much hyping, that I hope they don't end up with egg on their face.

That said, I am really looking forward to the MPX.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Heard today that the first commercial units already shipped this week.

Talked to two sources at SIG, but they would not tell me which distributor or distributors received them. 8" model.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for info.

Posts: 34 | Registered: August 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:

Talked to two sources at SIG, but they would not tell me which distributor or distributors received them. 8" model.

LDD:
Do you know if Sig will be shipping with SBR model ready to go or will it only be just pistols?

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rockwell Arms told me today that these is a "pistol" shipment coming to them. Of course, they are all spoken for. Hopefully one of them is PSB version that I pre-ordered.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 350zrb,

posted Hide Post
So where are these things? All the reps at Shot Show said they have shipped some and I haven't seen anything that would confirm that. CZ said the EVO was shipping and bam they were online and for sale. This is the second Shot Show that Sig said they were shipping and nothing. I am slowly losing faith in Sig over this, just tell the truth. I know this pretty common in the firearms industry, but come on really?

Posts: 162 | Location: WA State | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCHEN8:
quote:
Originally posted by LDD:

LDD:
Do you know if Sig will be shipping with SBR model ready to go or will it only be just pistols?

First shipment is supposed to be 8" with SBX only. No SBRs or pistol w/o SBX. Not sure if that will hold true when they finally hit the shelves.

posted Hide Post
LDD,

Can you answer why Sig is saying that some MPX's have already shipped but nobody has any?

Posts: 162 | Location: WA State | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tpd312:
LDD,

Can you answer why Sig is saying that some MPX's have already shipped but nobody has any?

No, I wish I had the answer to that.

posted Hide Post
Well let's hope they come sooner than later. I got to shoot the select fire and SBR MPX and the range day this last Monday and all I can say is that this is my favorite gun of all time.

posted Hide Post
This is sad. When the Sig Forum can't tell you what's going on with the MPX. Really? The MCX has been released to distributor's, but Sig wont answer questions about the MPX...that's an embarrassment.

Posts: 16 | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
Last I heard (about a month ago) was that the MPX was undergoing some minor changes. There were issues with it cycling low powered and frangible ammo reliably. From what I've heard, they've been taking the test MPX's to 10,000 rounds. Maybe LDD can share some more info.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SeniorChief8404:
This is sad. When the Sig Forum can't tell you what's going on with the MPX. Really? The MCX has been released to distributor's, but Sig wont answer questions about the MPX...that's an embarrassment.

easy, killer.

it's not like there's a ruse or scam going on, or that they'll suddenly scrap them.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deadmanmike:
Last I heard (about a month ago) was that the MPX was undergoing some minor changes. There were issues with it cycling low powered and frangible ammo reliably. From what I've heard, they've been taking the test MPX's to 10,000 rounds. Maybe LDD can share some more info.

Believe it or not, the MCX was developed before the MPX. Sig just kept it kind of quiet due to some secret squirrel stuff with SOCOM. The MPX was developed from the MCX, so in reality, the MCX should be released before the MPX. Sorry, this was supposed to be quoted to Senior Chief.

posted Hide Post
I never said anything about a scam. I doubt you could say they wont scrap them though. Rockwell Arms said they were told they have a shipment coming to them from Sig, yet nothing has arrived. All I've heard about the MPX has been delay after delay. If you go to their Facebook page, they won't even answer questions about the MPX anymore. It's like the MPX has fallen off the face of the earth. Yet they'll tout how the new MCX is being shipped to distributors. I'm a Sig lover...but I don't get any warm fuzzy about the MPX. To me it sounds like a total flop that they want to sweep under the rug.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I never said anything about a scam. I doubt you could say they wont scrap them though. Rockwell Arms said they were told they have a shipment coming to them from Sig, yet nothing has arrived. All I've heard about the MPX has been delay after delay. If you go to their Facebook page, they won't even answer questions about the MPX anymore. It's like the MPX has fallen off the face of the earth. Yet they'll tout how the new MCX is being shipped to distributors. I'm a Sig lover...but I don't get any warm fuzzy about the MPX. To me it sounds like a total flop that they want to sweep under the rug.

Let's hope it's not a flop because it has been the only gun I have wanted this bad in a long time. Could take or leave the MCX, but really want the MPX in a bad way. I can tell you from being at the range day last week with Sig, the MPX was there showing a big presence in select fire, SBR semi only and with the arm brace, so hardly being swept under the rug. Let me tell you, the MPX shoots like a dream.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tpd312:
quote:

Let's hope it's not a flop because it has been the only gun I have wanted this bad in a long time. Could take or leave the MCX, but really want the MPX in a bad way. I can tell you from being at the range day last week with Sig, the MPX was there showing a big presence in select fire, SBR semi only and with the arm brace, so hardly being swept under the rug. Let me tell you, the MPX shoots like a dream.

I'm hoping your right. This version is also what I've been waiting for. A true replacement for the MP5. I'm just completely frustrated over the constant delays.

posted Hide Post
I am ok with the delay. But lying to paying customer is not acceptable.

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 350zrb:
I am ok with the delay. But lying to paying customer is not acceptable.

Delays are fine as long as the Beta testing is being done in house and no longer planning on using us to do it for them.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really want to try out the MPX......
As much as I wanted my FAMAE and MP5 to feel as smooth-good as an UZI or a Sterling.
They did not and I sold them both.

I am not prejudiced, my views based soley on merit.
I would really like to see a pistol caliber carbine shoot and feel butter slick like an open bolt gun.
Holding my breath.

Posts: 420 | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post