SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Amazing it's like a new day in America.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The fact that under the agreement we are supposed to shutter our coal mines while India is able to double their output by year 2020 our natural resources such as natural gas and oil fields are supposed to be put under lock and key while at the same time we are to pay 10 billion dollars into something called the Green Climate Fund while other countries pay in little or nothing is something even the crazy Bernie followers should be able to grasp as enormously stupid.

Trump laid out plainly for anyone to understand.
You won't see those comments played on the msm stations tonight it will be hysteria and chaos in their world.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
"I was elected to represent the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris."

Boo. Yah. Fuckers.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
WINNING !!

MAGA- Big Grin

--------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
fucking France should be kissing our butts. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A COUNTRY IF NOT FOR THE USA.

Same with most of the other half-wit countries over there.

Don't worry, guess who they'll call when it is time to rid themselves of their muslim infestation.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
fucking France should be kissing our butts. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A COUNTRY IF NOT FOR THE USA.

Don't worry, guess who they'll call when it is time to rid themselves of their muslim infestation.

Whenever I think this way about France I remember two things about that country:

1) The French Foreign Legion - that France still has these hardcore, badass mofos means that the people in power must still have some recognition of reality whether they admit it or not.

and

2) without France's help, the United States wouldn't exist. That debt has been more than paid, I know, but it's still good to remember the French had a hand in creating the most powerful, generous, and free country the world has ever seen.

I too get frustrated with France's current political ridiculousness, but my angst is tempered by the above knowledge.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nor would we, without them. Wink

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
nice to watch that today - took time away from working on a project to give it my full attention

one of his better presentations I must also point out

he's getting 'more presidential' which I like

I also like the digs he made at that last minute midnight transfer of funds by Zippy the Black Guy - I would have used slightly different language than he did in how he termed it, but Zippy should have to pay it back - preferably by hard labor at Leavenworth

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

I'm now convinced it was a good thing that Mitt did not win, because the shit we had to deal with for those 4 years gave us Trump.

A true globalist he is, not giving a shit of the horrible conditions the agreement put upon the U.S.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:

The French helped us defeat the British in the American Revolution because it was in their interest to have the British defeated.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:

The French helped us defeat the British in the American Revolution because it was in their interest to have the British defeated.

So?

They had their motives when they helped us; we had our motives when we helped them.
Can you point to an instance when one country helped another—or when one individual helped another—without having a motive to do so? Whether it’s an expectation of a future reward due to gratitude, karma, because now God likes us and he didn’t before, or just because it makes us feel good, everything we do for another is for some motive.

And to expect that a country is going to be eternally grateful for something that happened generations ago is living a fantasy.

We shouldn’t forget either that if our President Wilson hadn’t decided to get involved in World War I, it’s quite possible that it would have wound down with no clear winner or loser and there wouldn’t have been the punitive peace against Germany that probably made Hitler, World War II, and the defeat of France possible. The world would be a far different place if we play that particular “if, then” game.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I believe there is no coincidence that on the day Trump does this, the stock market goes up 135 points. I have been smiling at my 401k every day since the election.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Report This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
You two knuckleheads really going to argue about that in this wonderful thread of WIN?

God Bless President Trump and lest I forget MAGA!

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Report This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
All I can think about is poor little Maxine Waters. I hope someone has checked in on her today.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
"I was elected to represent the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris."

Boo. Yah. Fuckers.

Damn straight! I fucking love it!

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

Stay tuned. As the US economy starts to grow (as it is already showing signs of doing) France and numerous other countries will be coming to 'kiss the ring' to find a place at the trough.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
All I can think about is poor little Maxine Waters. I hope someone has checked in on her into rehab today.
FIFY Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Those who hate America-- within our borders and without-- are always going to hate us, because they are filled with envy and resentment. Their hatred of America did not diminish when Obama rounded the globe bowing to everybody and doing all he could to destroy our prosperity and power.

But here's the thing: They secretly respect President Trump and the Americans he represents. You couldn't waterboard them to admit it, but in contests of power, power is always respected. They see his strength, his fidelity to his promises, his vision of MAGA, and they respect him even as they curse him.

It is truly a Reganesque new day in America. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Judicial Watch Finds New Emails Showing Huma Abedin Doing Clinton Foundation Favors For Russia Connected Group While at The State Department

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...up-russians-n2334900

Government watchdog Judicial Watch has found a number of new emails belonging to former Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton containing classified information and showing favors being done for a Russia connected organization through the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State. The emails were obtained through a lawsuit against the Department and a recent court order.

"The new Abedin emails also reveal additional instances in which Clinton’s then- scheduler Lona Valmoro forwarded the former secretary of state’s detailed daily schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials. The new emails also reveal a number of favors that were requested and carried out," Judicial Watch found. "In May 2010, Abedin tells Band that she has 'hooked up' people from the Russian American Foundation with 'the right people' at the State Department after Abedin received a request from Russian American Foundation Vice President Rina Kirshner, forwarded by Clinton Foundation donor Eddie Trump (no relation to President Trump)."

Judicial Watch found a series of email chains containing classified information that were not turned over from the private server to the State Department as required by law.

"The new documents included 115 Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 432 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department. These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, 'as far as she knew,' all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department," the documents show. "On December 6, 2010, Secretary Clinton shared classified information with non-U.S. government employees Justin Cooper, then-aide to President Clinton who helped manage Hillary Clinton’s unsecure email system, and Clinton Foundation director Doug Band (neither of whom held security clearances). The email instructs her aide Oscar Flores to 'print for Bill' (presumably Bill Clinton)."

During an interview at a tech conference in California this week, Clinton said she did nothing wrong in using a private email server and that the scandal surrounding her actions was a "the biggest nothing burger, ever."

“These shocking new Clinton emails show why the Justice Department should reevaluate, reopen, or reinvigorate Clinton, Inc. investigations,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said about the new information. “The casual violation of laws concerning classified material and noxious influence peddling show the Clinton State Department was ‘corruption central’ in the Obama administration. No wonder Clinton’s allies in the State and Justice Departments had been slow-walking and hiding these emails.”

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post