SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Should be the new immigration order:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Parents and educators who lied to and created these fearful snowflake children should be ashamed of themselves.

While the reality is this is child abuse, they think a child spewing Trump hate is "cute".

It's disgusting using children in such a way.

Equally disgusting was this recent event in Illinois:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/1DeJ6Y1oaIo

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
video of Priebus and Bannon at CPAC

25 minutes long, but I am 5 minutes in and it is fun

https://youtu.be/lT59InhawBg

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-be-stopped-n2289874

video highly recommended

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Parents and educators who lied to and created these fearful snowflake children should be ashamed of themselves.

While the reality is this is child abuse, they think a child spewing Trump hate is "cute".

[FLASH_VIDEO]

That is disturbing.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20829 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

[FLASH_VIDEO]

That is disturbing.

If these "parents" lived in the West Bank, they'd be strapping bomb vests onto their kids and smiling while they did.

Posts: 2466 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
Our President works his magic at a listening session with a roomful of CEO's.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3t8t0_E0Qg

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I think people forget that it's not just the miners impacted. I have friends who work for the railroad, not to mention machinists, mechanics, engineers, truck drivers, single moms working in restaurants in these mining towns, etc who are impacted by this war on coal. It has a tremendous trickle down effect and it's not an exaggeration to say the past 8 years have been an economic depression in the Appalachians.

The railroads are heavily impacted when coal is involved...I've been retired almost 6 years...even before I retired the democrats were losing some of their shine with several rail unions. The Dems were putting pressure on the local union leaders to keep the members in the fold and voting democrat...it didn't work well at all, even back then, and from what I was told by friends still working during the last election cycle...the majority of union members and some local leaders had totally jumped ship from Hillary and Sanders over to Trump as a result of their environment platform (especially coal)...it makes no sense to vote for the party that will cut your throat and that idea caught on with railroad union working men and women...the reduction of coal traffic and revenue was a major cause of Knoxville's Norfolk Southern car repair facility to shut down with a loss of almost 80 good paying jobs.

Except for staunch blue dog true believers (there ARE ALWAYS those) very few rail union rank and file members bought Obama's "friends of coal" bullshit early in his first election...

Democrats need to fear losing the union vote they have always counted on as being theirs no matter what...what they are failing to realize is that working America is waking up and the free shit America is quickly becoming their only base.

I can't stand a damn democrat.

Coal is running again locally. These trucks are loading up and heading to the railyard:

People around here are ecstatic. You wouldn't believe how this makes people feel, the optimism is palpable.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
People around here are ecstatic.

^^^ Sweet!

Meanwhile,... The leftist media (formerly MSM) continues it's narrative, unabated:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24130 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
President Trump at CPAC: I love the First Amendment! Who uses it more than me?

Big Grin

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107626 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
President Trump at CPAC: I love the First Amendment! Who uses it more than me?

Big Grin

Trump's Speech was awesome! I counted no less than a dozen standing ovations.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
I think people forget that it's not just the miners impacted. I have friends who work for the railroad, not to mention machinists, mechanics, engineers, truck drivers, single moms working in restaurants in these mining towns, etc who are impacted by this war on coal. It has a tremendous trickle down effect and it's not an exaggeration to say the past 8 years have been an economic depression in the Appalachians.

The railroads are heavily impacted when coal is involved...I've been retired almost 6 years...even before I retired the democrats were losing some of their shine with several rail unions. The Dems were putting pressure on the local union leaders to keep the members in the fold and voting democrat...it didn't work well at all, even back then, and from what I was told by friends still working during the last election cycle...the majority of union members and some local leaders had totally jumped ship from Hillary and Sanders over to Trump as a result of their environment platform (especially coal)...it makes no sense to vote for the party that will cut your throat and that idea caught on with railroad union working men and women...the reduction of coal traffic and revenue was a major cause of Knoxville's Norfolk Southern car repair facility to shut down with a loss of almost 80 good paying jobs.

Except for staunch blue dog true believers (there ARE ALWAYS those) very few rail union rank and file members bought Obama's "friends of coal" bullshit early in his first election...

Democrats need to fear losing the union vote they have always counted on as being theirs no matter what...what they are failing to realize is that working America is waking up and the free shit America is quickly becoming their only base.

Coal is running again locally. These trucks are loading up and heading to the railyard:

People around here are ecstatic. You wouldn't believe how this makes people feel, the optimism is palpable.

I have friends in Paonia, CO who work in the nearby coal region who are thrilled to be working again.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Scott Pelley has a ton of "professional" experience that has never been called to account for his decidedly anti-Trump binge.

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
video of President Trump at CPAC

https://www.nytimes.com/video/...dent-trump-cpac.html

President Trump starts at 21 minutes into the video

Everyone kept standing after he came out.

President Trump had to tell them to sit down

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Maybe Warren Buffet can recoup some of his oil-carrying losses by carrying coal?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
George Takei says Trump will cause an "American Spring." Good call Georgie boy. He did that already on Nov 8th. Big Grin

Posts: 13744 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I never realized winning was so exhaustive.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31426 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Anyone got a link to Trump's speech at CPAC that doesn't give NYT clicks?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21115 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

HELL YES!!! AMERICAN ENERGY!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
try this link for DJT speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHarr-YjosU

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post