SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Been watching live. It's official we are out! Awesome news, keeping commitments and campaign promises!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enGiN6AwgoU

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness (leaving the Paris Wealth Redistribution Accord).

Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Been watching live. It's official we are out! Awesome news, keeping commitments and campaign promises!

YES !!!
One more step in stopping the globalists from financially sticking it to the USA.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Report This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Let Congress do what it may, he is keeping his campaign promises.

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yaaa, America(ns) First!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I like that he took the time to explain in detail why the Paris deal was a big "screw America" game. Though the leftist globalists won't acknowledge any of it. Screw 'em!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16509 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Another win Smile

But really mindblowing is how stupid the left are, how the idiot snowflakes seem to think the P.A. is all about "saving our planet Earth", rather than the hard truth; a colossal wealth distribution plan scam in the hundreds of billions, with the U.S. taking the brunt.

And of course there are the commies who KNOW it is all about wealth distribution Mad

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's nice to see real world examples like today of what's its like to again have someone for President who dares to put our country's interests first and/or at least not sign us up for deals which are not only bad for us but intentionally misleading like the Paris Accord is.

And I know it's campaign-speechy - but his statement that he cares (and it's his job to care) more about Pittsburgh than Paris is exactly the right idea, and President Trump calling out everyone else for the absurd double standards in the Paris deal is a great thing to watch.

Thank you President Trump. Today is an example of what a good President looks like.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Does this link work for anyone? I keep getting an error message.

Also, interesting to note that the comments have been disabled. Wonder why? Smile

Posts: 5026 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:

Also, interesting to note that the comments have been disabled. Wonder why? Smile

That was a link to the live press conference which has since concluded.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Report This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
quote:

Not working for me either, but YouTube has a pile of different videos covering it

Posts: 3586 | Registered: December 28, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's nice to see real world examples like today of what's its like to again have someone for President who dares to put our country's interests first and/or at least not sign us up for deals which are not only bad for us but intentionally misleading like the Paris Accord is.

Yes, what a welcome change from the last, globalist administration, where everyone else but the US came first. A little more of Zero's legacy down the drain, too. Hats off to the Trumpster for standing strong!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
President Trump Makes a Statement Regarding the Paris Accord --- skip to about 1hr mark.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

Clinton says her defeat isn't her fault as she claims . . . . 'forces in this country' were out to defeat her.

What difference at this point does it make?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11088 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Link works. You have to advance to about the 1:00 hour mark before it starts. Watching now.

Posts: 4055 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Why would anybody be so ignorant to think that just because someone doesn't want to be ruled by a host of countries that it means they want to destroy the environment?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14142 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Watching now.

Go Team America!!

Posts: 5026 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why would anybody be so ignorant to think that just because someone doesn't want to be ruled by a host of countries that it means they want to destroy the environment?

Remember.....it's the Left we're talking about here. Wink

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I like that he took the time to explain in detail why the Paris deal was a big "screw America" game. Though the leftist globalists won't acknowledge any of it. Screw 'em!

Yes, I enjoyed that part immensely.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
fucking France should be kissing our butts. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A COUNTRY IF NOT FOR THE USA.

Same with most of the other half-wit countries over there.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11088 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post