SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Reminder:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Most people probably haven't seen a white supremacist on TV since an episode of Jerry Springer in 1997, but suddenly it's a problem?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
An AOLpoll says 70% of voters think Trump dislikes the media more than white supremacists.
Although I think I know what you mean by that sentence, it can, in fact, be interpreted 2 ways:

1) ...Trump dislikes the media more than he dislikes white supremacists.

2) ...Trump dislikes the media more than white supremacists do (dislike the media).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
“No intent of harm or disruption to motorcade,” and that the driver simply had a problem with her brakes,

Back when I was involved with towing every other accident was blamed on brake problems by the driver. I recall only one car that truly had non-functioning brakes. The rest of the time I suspect the people were stomping on the wrong pedal or just trying to blame something other than themselves.

The guys filming are standing in the Fastenal's parking lot. There is a roadway behind where that car came out, and it is turned in a manner where she could miss that turn and go straight through the trees. That road leads to a large employee parking lot area for a Bass Pro warehouse and other businesses.

I wouldn't think she would be coming so fast out of that parking lot that she would have to brake to make the turn, and still be going fast enough to run off the pavement and in and out of the culvert. Intentional or not, for nefarious reasons or not, she hit the gas.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15723 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
More evidence the Sessions DOJ is just continuing the work of the Lynch DOJ:

DOJ forces Christian pastor to testify on his Islam views

This, together with the firing of people in the NSC who are not islamophiles, is very worrisome.

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:

This, together with the firing of people in the NSC who are not islamophiles, is very worrisome.

quote:
The United States Department of Justice is pursuing the case against Culpeper County and forcing a Christian pastor and other Christians to testify under oath about their views on Islam even though the mosque itself has already settled all claims with the county.

I wonder if they're taking volunteers? I'd be happy to fly out there and give them my views on islam.

And I agree, between this, McMasters, and Kelly, it is a bit troublesome. Perhaps there is something they are not telling us.

Posts: 20122 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
"White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has announced that President Donald Trump is donating $1million of his own money to victims of Hurricane Harvey in Texas. …"

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8988 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
I'm so tired, exhausted even.

I fully understand, I am also, but we have to keep our heads high and persevere as the Pres. just keeps winning!!!

Posts: 6628 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
“No intent of harm or disruption to motorcade,” and that the driver simply had a problem with her brakes,

The guys filming are standing in the Fastenal's parking lot. There is a roadway behind where that car came out, and it is turned in a manner where she could miss that turn and go straight through the trees. That road leads to a large employee parking lot area for a Bass Pro warehouse and other businesses.

Excellent. You have to admit that the timing couldn't have been any better just as the President was going by. Big Grin I am sure the security will be taking a better look at things in the future.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 41,

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Protesters in D.C. dressed up as dinosaurs....another example of anti-Trumpers losing their minds Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/e6GTEOZssKY

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A flock of fucktards

Posts: 107664 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
As unstable as a few of them look...I'll bet they are wearing high heels.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:

Excellent. You have to omit that the timing couldn't have been any better just as the President was going by. Big Grin I am sure the security will be taking a better look at things in the future.

Pretty impressive watching the guy in the Excursion immediately move to block the car off. Somebody knows their job well.

Posts: 20122 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16714 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...8001/?#sp=show-clips

Mueller working with NY attorney general on Manafort probe

Aug. 31, 2017 - 3:15 - Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton discusses reports that Robert Mueller is working with the New York attorney general on a Manafort probe.

I hope Mueller gets snake bite by a Black Mambo. Do snakes like lawyers???

What is all this costing the taxpayers??

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:

No worries, I am sure they are forcing Muslim Imams to turn over documents regarding their views on Christianity........or not. WTF?

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:

Without knowing the relationship between the county and the people named in the subpoena, I don't think you can draw worthwhile conclusions about the purpose or motives. It is presented as click bait, but there nay be some legitimate purpose in the underlying case.

That the county and the mosque have resolved their didoute in this case isn't necessarily the solution to the problem. Without knowing the requirements of the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act, there is no way to evaluate the propriety of the DOJ's case, or the subpoena.

The judge seemed sceptical, as he must be, I think.

The key seems to be these people's role in the conty's denying the permit.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
These last few pages have really got me thinking about Jeff Sessions. This guy has got to go.

Recusing himself with anything that has to do with Russia leaves that Assistant AG who I don't trust for a New York second. That, and the lack of interest in pursuing Hillary just makes no sense. As someone suggested, maybe Rudy would reconsider the job.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5047 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Top US general thanks Trump for not second-guessing generals

quote:
Top US general: Trump ended second guessing of commanders in the field

Jamie McIntyreAug 31, 2017, 1:52 PM
Lt. Gen. Stephen Townsend offered a vote of thanks to President Trump, for ending the micromanagement of the Obama administration as he prepares to turn over his command of the U.S.-led counter-ISIS coalition, he

"We don't get second-guessed a lot. Our judgment here on the battlefield in the forward areas is trusted. And we don't get 20 questions with every action that happens on the battlefield and every action that we take," Townsend said. "I don't know of a commander in our armed forces that doesn't appreciate that."

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
These last few pages have really got me thinking about Jeff Sessions. This guy has got to go.

I'll just say I'm disappointed with Sessions thus far. He doesn't seem to have the energy to be the ball-buster some of us were hoping for. Indeed, he comes across as something of a pussy.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Report This Post