SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
We're winning with Trumps leadership, liberal heads are exploding as they melt down over the Paris Climate Accords and you guys are still talking about some loser who doesn't deserve a second mention.

Please start another thread since she's unworthy of being in this one.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
We're winning with Trumps leadership, liberal heads are exploding as they melt down over the Paris Climate Accords and you guys are still talking about some loser who doesn't deserve a second mention.

Thank you.

President Trump is kicking ass, I love it.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I try to stay out of this thread because its easy to get caught up on a bunch little stuff that doesn't matter. From this view, Trump is taking care of the most important things and doing a hell of a job. If you get the White House daily emails, he keeps very busy.

Stop getting bent out of shape about the libtards. They are going nuts because they realize nobody cares what they think anymore and they are no longer in attack mode. It's straight defense.

Enjoy the ride, have a beer/whiskey, and chill out. I've been doing this and haven't stressed about the country in months.

I might even call this one the Covfefe Hefe.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I'm not freaking out about them, just amazed at their insanity and amused by their idiocy. Wink

BTW, nice brew set up.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Here's a video from one of the Berkeley riots with hilarious commentary that should brighten up your day Razz NSFW Language!

Lord Bear Meets Antifa at the Battle for Berkeley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WI0ZBp64pU&t=233s

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Kathy's career ain't worth squat. She got dumped, dropped like a deuce, crapped out. Other analogies?

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
. . .It was all I could do not to laugh. . .

Laugh you SHOULD have! And point, too.

All that kind of person understands is being made an ass of in public. Humiliate them whenever they offer you the opportunity.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:

I disagree.

Part of winning is seeing the impact of your victory -- the change it brings. That the likes of Ms. Griffin are feeling the sting of their puerile nonsense as it slaps them in the face on the rebound is GOOD. I want more of this. I want these pin-heads totally marginalized. I want them to feel the shame of public rejection.

They will not respond to fact because their mentality is not seated in reality. But their emotion-based sensibilities do respond to humiliation, and that is exactly what Ms. Griffin is getting a dose of now.

Why would you not see this as part of "winning"?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I have not been watching the news, but just from skimming Drudge and a couple of other similar sites, the spectacle of the libs foaming at the mouth, twitching with the Trump heebie jeebies, spewing some of the best nonsense since Lewis Carroll, is the most enjoyable entertainment in a long time. If they were trying to be parodies of themselves just to make us slap our knees and belly laugh, they could not do a better job. Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:

I disagree.

Well Para doesn't so please read his request to move on from this subject matter if mine doesn't motivate you.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Kathy Griffin to hold a press conference and respond to the bullying from the Trump family she has endured.

"bullying"???
Just tryin' to milk this for a little more attention. The woman really needs help.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yep and Trump has moved onto hinting that he's ready to roll back the contraceptive mandate in BarryCare. Oh please do it President Trump. The left is going bonkers now, and with that push, they'll all go full on psychopathic retard.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Kathy Griffin breaks down: 'I made a horrible, horrible call … he broke me'
By Sasha Savitsky Published June 02, 2017 Fox News

NOW PLAYING
Griffin: 'I don't think I will have a career after this'
Kathy Griffin broke down in tears during a news conference the comedian and her lawyers held Friday to discuss the fallout from the comedian posing with a likeness of President Donald Trump’s severed head.

Griffin addressed the backlash that followed the photo being published on Tuesday, telling reporters her career is over after she says the Trump family systematically "mobilized their armies" against her.

"I'm going to be honest," she said through tears. "He broke me, he broke me, he broke me."

This is the first time Griffin has spoken out since she was relieved of her duties Wednesday as CNN’s New Year’s Eve host. When asked by a reporter if she has heard from her New Year’s Eve co-host Anderson Cooper, she shook her head while holding back tears.

"It's hurtful to me," Griffin said. "There's a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me and I'm just here to say that it's wrong."

She did not mention being dumped as Squatty Potty's celebrity spokesperson.

Griffin, 56, said she stands by the apology she issued hours after the photo first broke Tuesday saying she "feel[s] horrible" people took the photo as a threat of violence. She said she plans to continue to make fun of the president as is her First Amendment right, her lawyer, civil rights attorney Lisa Bloom reiterated at Friday’s press conference.

"I made a horrible, horrible call," she said. "Trust me, if I could redo the whole thing I'd have a blow up doll and no ketchup."

She also repeated her claim that the video was a parody, meant as a pointed comeback to Trump's remark last summer that journalist Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of wherever."

The comedian confirmed she has been contacted by the Secret Service and said she fears being arrested.

The outcry against the comedian continues to grow with at least four venues announcing that they had canceled her performances. Venues in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania have canceled shows. The Community Arts Theater in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, posted on its website that the show had been dropped "due to the recent controversy surrounding Kathy Griffin and the concern for the safety and security of our patrons and staff."

"The message is clear," Bloom stated. "Criticize the president lose your job and that's what happened to Kathy...it stops here, it stops now."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...e-call-broke-me.html

includes a Broken crying woman video for your entertainment...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Oh come on, people. kathy griffin knew EXACTLY what she was doing. She did this over-the-top stunt, did the obligatory 'mea culpa' after the expected outrage, and now she is crying to hordes of media pukes about how her life is ruined.

She did this on purpose.

Today, her name is all over the media, whereas last week this time, nobody even knew or cared if she was alive.

This is exactly what she wanted.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Trump didn't break Griffin

Griffin broke Griffin because she's a stupid twunt who thinks she's funny

really, Al Franken just crapped all over you attending the book deal and to make matters worse, Rosie has come to your defense

here's a word to the wise bitch

when you find yourself in a hole, you should stop digging and not call in the heavy excavators

its nice to see these liberals get beaten down - the only thing better would be beaten up

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If they want to dig their own graves, I'm OK with it.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
President Donald J. Trump! Damn it's a great time to be alive!

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
President Donald J. Trump! Damn it's a great time to be alive!

I'm 55 years old and I've never been more proud of our President or more proud to be an American.

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
All of her career has been based on giving other people shit and saying nasty things..she can dish it out but she dam sure can't take it.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The fact that CNN of all places fired her ass should prove to everyone just how outrageously unacceptable her stunt was.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Report This Post