SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I got some time and watched the Melbourne event, it was fantastic! Big Grin President Trump and the crowd were terrific!

Keep it going!!

I enjoyed hearing all the accomplishments to-date, there will be alot more in the coming months.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
another example of college indoctrination against President Trump

http://video.foxnews.com/v/532...8001/?#sp=show-clips

Jesse Watters confronts professor over anti-Trump rant

Professor Parry gets quiet when actually confronted

The University Communications email is

ucomm@sju.edu

Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Did anyone catch Trump leaving the White House with his grandkids to go to Florida?

He's walking across the lawn holding hands with one grandkid on each side. He gets to Marine one, comes to a full stop in front of the Marine standing out front, lets go of one of his grandkids, stands up straight and salutes the Marine .

I thought it was very well done and showed respect way beyond Obama's after-thought salutes.

Posts: 6082 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I would prefer never to hear, read, or see any data on the fucking cockbreath imbecile that President Trump took over from.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I was watching the rally in Fl. and I didn't see a teleprompter, there may have been one but I never saw it. Does anyone know if he used one. I also noted that he did not look down to read his notes. It is a real skill to be able to deliver a speech like that without notes or a teleprompter. As you know the last asshole couldn't say good morning without a teleprompter.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1727 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
There are plenty of reasons to criticize the previous White House occupant, including “corpse-man” and the other passes he was given by the BSmedia, but how is using a teleprompter any different than referring to notes? I wouldn’t expect a public official to memorize a long speech; hopefully they have other things to do. If he can, great, but it doesn’t demonstrate anything very important.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47678 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
There are plenty of reasons to criticize the previous White House occupant, including “corpse-man” and the other passes he was given by the BSmedia, but how is using a teleprompter any different than referring to notes? I wouldn’t expect a public official to memorize a long speech; hopefully they have other things to do. If he can, great, but it doesn’t demonstrate anything very important.

IIRC, he/she also used teleprompters at press conferences.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

FPOS

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
IIRC, he/she also used teleprompters at press conferences.

Good point.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47678 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Can McCain be recalled? On the phone and on my way to a hockey game, so I have not had time to look it up.

OR... Make him a cabinet member, have his replacement appointed, then remove him from his position for something he says/does that is outside of what would be "proper" (set him up).

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

He used a teleprompter to speak to a group of Kindergarten students. Believe me, it looked even dumber than it sounds. If you can't talk to 6-yr old kids without a prompter, there is something seriously wrong with you.

It was so overdone, people referred to him as TOTUS (Teleprompter Of The US).

He was just so stupid that he couldn't be trusted to say ANYTHING without it scripted out.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Jeezus Christmas, Floyd!!!! Is that a still shot from this season's The Walking Dead?!?!?!? Good god, man!!! Scared the living buhjeezus outta me!!! Eek

quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
I would prefer never to hear, read, or see any data on the fucking cockbreath imbecile that President Trump took over from.

^^^^^^^^^
There aren't enough zeroes to put behind a +1, to express my agreement with this statement...

With respect to the Melbourne speech, I LOVE LOVE LOVED the "Hillary for Prison" sign!!! Cool I also noticed a MASSIVE absence of the words "I" and "my". We, You, Us....words lost on the Kenyan Loser Prince.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
there is something seriously wrong

That there was no question about as it pertained to that man, and it wasn’t necessary to listen to his speeches for that to be clear. But my point was that we shouldn’t start fretting about President Trump if he does use a teleprompter when it’s appropriate—or be particularly impressed if he doesn’t when it could have been appropriate.

6.4/93.6

Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:

Right there with you sir.

Posts: 22420 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
The reason for my post was to praise President Trump if he was not using a teleprompter or notes and to point out that this is a difficult thing to do. I guess I did not state it clearly, sorry.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1727 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
The reason for my post was to praise President Trump if he was not using a teleprompter or notes and to point out that this is a difficult thing to do. I guess I did not state it clearly, sorry.
Rod

I seriously doubt that he didn't use a teleprompter during that speech.

But as has been pointed out, it's perfectly appropriate in that situation.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
another example of college indoctrination against President Trump

http://video.foxnews.com/v/532...8001/?#sp=show-clips

Jesse Watters confronts professor over anti-Trump rant

Professor Parry gets quiet when actually confronted

The University Communications email is

ucomm@sju.edu

What a pussy. He can speak to the kids table but when invited to the grown up table he walks away.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Russell Simmons held a "I am a muslim too" rally in NYC.

1,000 people showed up. They expected 5,000. Not much of a turn out.

Simmons used to be good friends w President Trump, but no more.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...ainst-president.html

There was a "Day without Immigrants" protest the other day.

http://hotair.com/archives/201...-a-teachable-moment/

The 18 employees at Bradley Coatings, Incorporated in Nolensville, Tennessee told their supervisors on Wednesday they’d be taking part in the nationwide movement. Then, on Thursday, they were told they no longer had jobs.

“We are the team leaders directly under the supervisors and they informed us last night that we could not go back to work and the boss said we were fired,” one employee said.

consequences

US President Donald Trump is interviewing candidates for the position of national security adviser.

He has selected four candidates: adviser Keith Kellogg; former UN ambassador John Bolton; Lt Gen H R McMaster; and Lt Gen Robert Caslen.