SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Trump in Florida rally live right now.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3486 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Report This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
"H. J. RES. 69

JOINT RESOLUTION

Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the final rule of the Department of the Interior relating to "Non-Subsistence Take of Wildlife, and Public Participation and Closure Procedures, on National Wildlife Refuges in Alaska".

That Congress disapproves the rule submitted by the Department of the Interior relating to "Non-Subsistence Take of Wildlife, and Public Participation and Closure Procedures, on National Wildlife Refuges in Alaska" (81 Fed. Reg. 52247 (August 5, 2016)), and such rule shall have no force or effect."

Thought I understood the outcome until I read this summary....

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:

The secret service must be freaking out right now. Trump invited a fan to the podium.

I'm not sure I understand the point of this rally, but the supporters are eating it up.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

The secret service must be freaking out right now. Trump invited a fan to the podium.

That was awesome the guy was so happy and nervous.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20828 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
At least I can listen to a President for a change without cringing and recoiling in horror.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
At least I can listen to a President for a change without cringing and recoiling in horror.

Amen!

Feels bizarre cheering at the TV for what the president is saying. Still getting used to this. So used to yelling at, and eventually turning off TV in disgust. Still adjusting to this.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20828 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
...getting distracted by the tres amigos idoitas behind Pres Trump's left shoulder ...

... but the Pres. sounds good ... looks good damn it!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
.... and there's that theme song ...

can't always get ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not sure I understand the point of this rally, but the supporters are eating it up.

To get out of DC and be with the people to show the support, that elected him, is still there. This certainly shows the political clout he has. Far from the left protesters the media has focused on - the people support him and are behind everything he campaigned on and is doing.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I thought that was a great scene.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3486 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Report This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:

If nothing else it's puts the obstructionists on notice to get the fuck out of the way or get ran the fuck over.

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Don't know what to think of this. Bits and pieces of the article.

Amid Russia concerns, Comey's closed-door Hill visit results in uncanny silence among lawmakers.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., had two main objectives. First, hoof it to the Senate’s Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility as quickly as possible. Secondly, elude reporters.

The Senate was still taking its final vote Friday before a 10-day recess when Burr bounded out of the chamber.

There was a reason behind Burr’s cloak-and-dagger approach. He and other members of the Senate Intelligence Committee had a sub rosa meeting in the subterranean SCIF with FBI Director James Comey. The topic: Russian influence in last fall’s election, leaks and undoubtedly, how someone exposed a phone call between former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Moscow’s Ambassador to Washington Sergey Kislyak.

Better yet, how did they intercept the call? Was it a mistake? Was Flynn under surveillance? Was there a super-secret warrant authorized by a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court?

Even so, why was the U.S. wiretapping one of its own citizens? FISA law expressly prohibits such eavesdropping. Were the participants on the call “unmasked” because spooks were listening for something else and stumbled upon Flynn on the line?

There were no leaks or even vague comments following Comey’s session. This was a stark contrast to how things usually go down on Capitol Hill.

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...among-lawmakers.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
quote:

To get out of DC and be with the people to show the support, that elected him, is still there. This certainly shows the political clout he has. Far from the left protesters the media has focused on - the people support him and are behind everything he campaigned on and is doing.

Yeah, I agree. As someone said on TV recently, he needed a recharge. He needed to be with those who support him and his agenda. It was good for him and us.

I'm sure his opponents wanted to shoot the tv with a shotgun. Haha

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Well OK, but I don't want to be around Cheney when a round goes off, just saying.
I feel fairly certain Harry Whittington would feel the same way.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm sure his opponents wanted to shoot the tv with a shotgun. Haha

Nah, more than likely they tossed a mocha-lotta-faggy at it...the kind made with beans plucked by an underpaid villager in Africa and overpaid for by a US kid in college with no money for tuition. The whole time sending snap faces of himself raging aginst "the power".

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:

My Nexium use has significantly declined since he took office.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
McCain again.

This time feeding Chuck Todd what Todd loves to hear.

McCain to Todd:

"If you want to preserve -- I'm very serious now -- if you want to preserve democracy as we know it, you have to have a free and many times adversarial press,"

"And without it, I am afraid that we would lose so much of our individual liberties over time. That's how dictators get started."

"They get started by suppressing free press, in other words, a consolidation of power -- when you look at history, the first thing that dictators do is shut down the press,"

"And I'm not saying that President Trump is trying to be a dictator. I'm just saying we need to learn the lessons of history."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/18/...dictators/index.html

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
McCain again.

This time feeding Chuck Todd what Todd loves to hear.

McCain to Todd:

"If you want to preserve -- I'm very serious now -- if you want to preserve democracy as we know it, you have to have a free and many times adversarial press,"

"And without it, I am afraid that we would lose so much of our individual liberties over time. That's how dictators get started."

"They get started by suppressing free press, in other words, a consolidation of power -- when you look at history, the first thing that dictators do is shut down the press,"

"And I'm not saying that President Trump is trying to be a dictator. I'm just saying we need to learn the lessons of history."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/18/...dictators/index.html

Fuck that old geezer.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
John McCain...
I've seen better heads on nickel beer.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
sdy, if those athletes don't want to go to the White House, I wouldn't want to let them in, anyway. (I don't even know who they are, nor do I want to.)

flashguy

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flashguy,

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post