SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Black Rifle Coffee Company and Kyle Rittenhouse
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Rifle Coffee Company and Kyle Rittenhouse Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The thing about conservatives is that we won’t let the left take down conservative businesses. We ll do it ourselves. Roll Eyes

You got that right. All they have to do is wound one of us and we'll turn on our own like hyenas or dingos.

Posts: 15839 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
For those who study business administration, what is it that the author Jim Collins always says... something about don't grow your company beyond what you and your core team of competent experts can handle.

Honestly these guys were better off when it was just a couple of guys with a small roaster in Utah, and few had heard of them. But it grew, and their sins became uncovered, they got into bed with some banks, supported things the customer base does not support, and that's that.

Someone earlier in this thread mentioned that the BRCC situation reminded them of Benchmade. Same thing. It was cool when it was a few guys making knives in Oregon, but then it grew to where they became accountable to some of their customer base, and it blew up on them when it was uncovered by Tom Gresham that they supported candidates and things which were in direct conflict with individual freedom. (Knife carry laws in this case --- well documented, look for it). Oh, and they very publicly ruined some actual guns, and then blamed the cops for taking the pictures of the event. --- fuckers.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
All they have to do is wound one of us and we'll turn on our own like hyenas or dingos.
Yes, I see your point. We should be resilient to being told "Go away, you racist, I don't want your business."

A mentally healthy person would bounce back from that and get right back to their mission of giving their money to assholes who hate us.

Posts: 107249 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
For a conservative company they seem to like to hire a Act Blue donors...who run their IT and media...

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
For a conservative company they seem to like to hire a Act Blue donors...who run their IT and media...

Hafer: Due, come on. I can't control what the employees do with their money, whom they contribute to...
Conservatives (eating their own) Roll Eyes : What about you? You donated to Act Blue.
Hafer: Come on, man. Somebody photoshopped that.
Conservatives: But, this is the federal government's website the info was taken from. And, what about Obama and Gabbard?
Hafer: I'll get back with you later, after I come up with some more spins.

This guy is a fucking poser whose true face has been exposed because of his own stupidity.

Q

Posts: 26199 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
The thing about conservatives is that we won’t let the left take down conservative businesses. We ll do it ourselves. Roll Eyes

You got that right. All they have to do is wound one of us and we'll turn on our own like hyenas or dingos.

I know, why would Evvy Poo throw the good guys under the bus like this. Is it not bad enough the left media and propaganda machine attacking us on all fronts? Now we are getting it from the biggest name to be attached to the words "Black Rifle?"

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they were subject to hostile media hits due to their customer base and this all grew out of it, would be more germane, but thats not how it rolled out.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1924 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The owner Evan is a rat. Plain and simple, there’s no way around it

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hafer and Best ended up waay over their skis by doing a sit-down with the NYT, a media group that would never run an advertisement from BRCC on any of their platforms without heavy editing in the first place, and claim that their words/positions were twisted and mis-represented.

No dummy, its YOU! You've inserted your foot into your mouth by insulting the group that your product is marketed to. You failed to differentiate between outright racists and bigots with everybody else the LEFT has decided is a deplorable; you got played! Your language skills suck, your linguistics and rhetoric skills suck; if you can't articulate yourself, just shut-up!

Perhaps now that you've got some national supermarket chain contracts, you can really open-up about what you think about things or, you're just another know-nothing executive who's opinion and position blows with the wind. Its a heck of a strategy if you're looking to placate your investors and stakeholders; is that new VC money going to buy-out all the vets who invested into your brand? Roll Eyes

Posts: 14563 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

They are called Whores. Pure and simple.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
FACTS !

quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
BRCC thinks Proud Boys are the problem? Anyone else live through 2020 here?

A person with that level of reach, in the 2A and Vet community coming out against real Patriots at a time when it is CRITICAL to fight against communist funded propaganda and hostile takeover of this country has chosen a side as far as I'm concerned. I don't know what his motives are but I've seen his true colors now.

I guess if I have to defend myself with a gun against terrorist/criminals LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL ME he won't be there to support me when liberals string me up, against the law and constitution too. Traitor. Not only that, he'd go further to smear me and do his best to sway public opinion to put me in jail the rest of my life.

Funny how the majority is being censored, millions, including the president have been banned and silenced by a subversive and corrupt media and communist machine. And this is the voice of the Vet community?

3 options from where I'm sitting.

1. Coward - placating for money/status
2. Evil - helping Dems while pretending to be on my side. He was CIA after all.
3. Total dipshit who doesn't understand the position he's taking. ( I cannot accept this one based on his history)

Wonder who else that pretends to support the Constitution in this country will turn precisely when we need them, weakening the fabric we have left even further. Drilling holes in the boat.

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3315 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Are we really calling these people a “conservative business?” Because the problem is that they’re not looking or acting like it, unless I’ve completely missed something here.

Posts: 17050 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I tell ya- I just love it so much when members want to lecture us for having the temerity to actually object when a business we've patronized says "We don't want your business, you racists." or something of that sort. Oh, yeah, if we push back at all, well, we're just like the leftists who actively seek to destroy the lives of those with whom they disagree. Oh, yeah, this is JUST like that, so, please, on the pages of this forum, do puke out some more laments about our brutish, hypocritical behavior.

Don't step on your dick in an effort to appear righteous. Reverse psychology doesn't work on mentally healthy adults.

Posts: 107249 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah, I tell ya- I just love it so much when members want to lecture us for having the temerity to actually object when a business we've patronized says "We don't want your business, you racists." or something of that sort .

If anyone wants to hear the actual response or rather explanation here it is from Hafer:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C...utm_campaign=loading

We all can make our own decisions on whether we believe it or not.

Posts: 22854 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
It’s called damage control. They stepped in it and know it.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you don't want your words twisted, don't grant interviews to the New York Slimes. Nothing good ever comes out of talking to them.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actions from BRCC, not words (not holding my breath). Wink

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1924 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:

That is probably unfair to whores. Aren’t whores honest about what they are doing?

Posts: 6869 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You all better delete your account here, as well as change your name.

Evan Hafer, Mat Best, and the core BRCC crew are stone cold killers.

Even you fellow veterans are nothing compared to these titans of tacticool.

They used to do a podcast (not sure if it’s still going)

Evan was asked about regrets. His answer was he had never “fraged” someone “conus”…

That’s right fellow keyboard warriors, he’s smoked more evil than I’ve smoked Boston butts and he’s itching to cap some ass in the states so keep it up!

During the same answer he shared the harrowing story of driving up in a suv and catching two men “trespassing” outside his company. He literally said the only thing that “saved” the evil-doers was the fact his children were in his suv. Otherwise he would have shot them deader than we are going to be.

In my not humble opinion BRCC is a bunch of straight up assholes who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

They disgust me by using the veteran, patriot, and 2A angle to line their pockets.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:

That is probably unfair to whores. Aren’t whores honest about what they are doing?

And at least ask for forgiveness when confronted with facts.
These guys are peanut butter legs.

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post