SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18 Login/Join 
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss. Way too young.
I will say a prayer tonight.

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
May you find strength and serenity during this
difficult time. Deepest condolences.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your entire family.

I would be honored to have an opportunity to contribute a cause or a charity, etc. in his memory.

Please let me/us know if anything gets set up that can be supported by your family here.

Posts: 3465 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences. Praying for you in this horrible time.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
You and your family have my sincere condolences. I am sorry for your loss.

Posts: 609 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
So very sorry to hear this, just know you have a lot of folks praying for your whole family.

Posts: 1839 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is very rough on you and your family. I am sorry to hear this.

Posts: 12578 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences for you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lord Bless you in your grief. I have Prayed for peace to be with you and your family.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
So sorry to see this. My prayers are with you.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you and loved ones.
Sad.

Posts: 65 | Location: Punxsutawney, PA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Truly,the worst thing to happen to somebody. You have my thoughts, prayers & sympathies. Your relationship with him cannot be broken by death..

Be thou at peace Sir..

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Praying for your son, you and the rest of your family.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
My eldest, a disabled former Navy corpsman who served with the Marines and suffered service related physical and mental injuries, was found dead this morning. He would have turned 45 later this month.

No foul play. Appears an illness / infection he was dealing with may be the cause.

He was to finally escape California later this month. Moving contract, rental agreements at his destination, etc. all set up.

You never expect to outlive your children. This is hard....

Updated:

From a January 2020 visit he made here with his service dog Stark

And when he was flown to NYC to be honored in 2017:

Oh no, I am so sorry. Your son was a hero and your family is in our prayers.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1832 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
We pray for you and your family.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. You are living my worst imagination and I'm so terribly sorry.

Posts: 840 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for you loss bald1. Prayers sent for you and your family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
I would be honored to have an opportunity to contribute a cause or a charity, etc. in his memory.

Please let me/us know if anything gets set up that can be supported by your family here.

This is typical of what I'm hearing from both his friends and veteran groups leadership.

This from the executive director, a former marine, of The Warrior Connection in Vermont. They're a class act veteran help non-profit group.

Although Erich still dealt with his physical and mental "wounds" he continued in the spirit of a corpsman to offer help and counsel to other vets who were hurting and had fallen astray. Among the various veterans support groups he worked with in these efforts, The Warrior Connection stands out.

So while we aren't setting up anything specific, I'm sure he would be honored by donations to this group which is an outstanding veterans assistance non-profit.
Be sure to cite in memory of Erich C. "Doc" Allman, HM3, USN. Thank you.

https://www.warriorconnection.org/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post