SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18 Login/Join 
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your family’s loss.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
No words.

I am truly sorry.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
This is so sad to read, Bald1 may you find grace and peace to get through this. Prayers for you and your family.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
The only words that we have are to say sorry for your great loss and our thoughts and prayers are sent to you and the extended family. We understand the shock and feeling of loss because of losing a 16 year old daughter very suddenly due to a medical issue. Be strong. ............................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
A parents worst fear. So sorry for your loss….

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathy for the loss of your son. May he Rest In Peace. Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 282 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Our condolences. He is with the lord now and no longer suffering.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
So sorry, you have my sincere condolences.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Bald1 my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Semper Fi, Doc... fair winds and following sea.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Sending you, & family condolences.

Bruce

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences. Prayers headed your way.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
That's terrible.

You have my deepest sympathies, bald1. Frown

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathy and condolences to you and your family.

My prayers are with you all.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No parent should ever outlive a child.

I’m so sorry.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’m so very sorry. Prayers sent.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post