SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and your loved ones
Fair seas and following winds sailor.

I am a vet of this generation, and I have seem a good many of my comrades die young of various illnesses and injuries ( brain tumor, als, brain aneurysm leukemia to name just a few) most things not usually associated with our age group.

Posts: 3291 | Location: Finally free in AZ! | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Bob, I’m very distressed to hear of your son’s death. We came very close to losing a son last summer so I think about that possibility frequently. It’s an awful thing; I pray for comfort for you and your family.
Stan

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss, Bob. I can’t imagine the pain. I have a powerful testimony of the salvation provided to us by our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. May you have His Spirit to comfort you.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers this evening.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
I ma so sorry

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I missed this earlier. We lost one of ours today too. I hope you can find peace.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I can't fathom your pain, Bob. My deepest sympathies to you and your family...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Please let me join in the general consolation here. A son who had had such a life, and had come through real hardship with such success, speaks volumes of the kind of man he was.

Our firstborn son also died on this date, back in 1978, and with him all the hopes and dreams that came with him. He had a very little life. Your son had enough life for ten men, and showed in his choice of career what kind of man he was.

Mrs tac and I share the pain you feel, since the miles between us have no meaning in these days.

Bless him and the memory of him.

Posts: 11323 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear about your son.

Have so much to say, but my mind starts going in a hundred different directions. Frown
To keep it simple, one day at a time and someday it will get easier.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
Please accept my condolences. I know of your pain.

Peace be with you,somehow.

Posts: 2545 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oh my Gosh, I am so saddened to hear this news. Prayers and thoughts for you and your family…

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Terribly sorry for the loss of your son Sir.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Words cannot express my heartache for you and your family. You have my sincerest condolences.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’m so very sorry.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
So very sorry to see this. Most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
I’m very sorry for you loss. Prayers for you and your family.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I waited 10 years
for this
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences, sorry for your loss.

Posts: 133 | Location: nebraska | Registered: January 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you all during this difficult time.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
So very sorry, our prayers are with him and your family.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post