SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18 Login/Join 
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
My condolences and prayers to you and yours.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sincerest condolences, will be praying for you and your family

Posts: 187 | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your family.

Posts: 74 | Location: Delco and LBI | Registered: April 20, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies on the loss of your son.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you and the family.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1975 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, may he rest in peace.

Posts: 770 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
My condolences. It's pretty obvious you raised a good man and he's now back with his creator.

And even though he was Navy, seeing he was a Corpsman the Marines guarding the Pearly Gates said "Pass, friend."

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
I can’t imagine… I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family,

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1598 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I can’t imagine the pain. I’ll hug my kids extra tonight. My deepest sympathies.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I don't have any words. Even though I didn't know him, the 2020 pic, your brief description of his service and sacrifice, got to me. My deepest sympathies and condolences. Prayers for him, you and your family.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent, for your son and you. Deepest condolences as well. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
I cannot even begin to know what you are going through. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss.

Fair winds and following seas Petty Officer Allman.

JP

Posts: 2047 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. As a Marine, Corpsmen hold a special place in our hearts. I am sure he was welcomed home with full honors.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Oh my. I am so sorry for you and yours.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers lifted for you and yours, sir.

Posts: 367 | Location: Southwest Missouri  | Registered: April 08, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
My condolences bald1, there are no words I can say to ease your pain, but I did say a prayer for you and your family.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss, bald1

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
As a father of twin 18 year old boys, errr…men, I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are enduring.

I pray for healing an faith to your family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
I have no words other than my deepest condolences to you and his other loved ones.

Posts: 2285 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post