SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18 Login/Join 
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Terrible news. Frown

Deepest sympathies.

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
So sorry, prayers sent.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry! My condolences.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
God bless you and your family during this tragedy. I am so very sorry.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling. I am very sorry for your loss.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2067 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss sir.

God Speed your son to heaven.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Oh my, I am so sorry for this. May God Bless.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Words are inadequate for the loss of a child. So very sorry.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I am really sorry to hear that.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
I can only echo what everyone else said and pray that you and your family experience the healing hand of almighty God.

This is so heartbreaking.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
So very sorry. Prayer sent up for you and your family.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
Fair winds and following seas corpsman... rest easy, we have the watch.

Condolences to all who love him.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
I too lost a child far to early (26 yrs) so I fully know how you feel, may God be with your son as I write this. I am so very sorry.

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 88 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone. I'm still numb but your thoughts and prayers are truly appreciated.

I updated the opening post with some pictures including when he was honored as a wounded warfighter.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sincerest condolences for you and your family.

Posts: 798 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Heartbreaking. So sorry for your loss.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry, bald1. Frown

I’ll be keeping your family in my prayers.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bald1, my deepest condolences.
If you need anything, please let us know.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post