SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18 Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I am saddened to hear about the passing of Erich. Please accept my condolences.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Oh my I am so sorry for your loss bald1 Frown

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Words aren't adequate but I am sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you bald1.
You raised a fine young man and we all appreciate the sacrifices he made defending our country.
He is a true hero to us all.
God Bless you and your family.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
sorry for your loss.

Prayers for your family.

I hope to meet your son in Valhalla.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Wish I could offer more then prayers and condolences. Wish I could do something to make it all right. Please try to hang in there and know that you have my prayers.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this, my friend.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have my condolences, sir. Praying for you and your family.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences and deepest sympathies.

Very sorry for your loss.

May God give your son eternal peace.

"Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness"

Posts: 99 | Location: IL | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
My sincerest condolences. Praying for you and your family, Bob.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
This is sad beyond words. So sorry for your loss.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16352 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for you loss Bald1, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
You log into the forum and there are some things that you never expect to read. This is quite a shock.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss - prayers for you and your family.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh so sorry. Deepest condolences and prayers for you and family.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies. My prayers will be with your family and your son tonight.

“God makes angels and Navy Corpsmen”

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this Bald1. Another hero lost. May he rest in peace. I hope his dog goes to another service person in need.

God Bless him and you as well.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19187 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you and the family.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post