SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Virginia elections November 2021 update: Thanks to everyone who made it happen
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia elections November 2021 update: Thanks to everyone who made it happen Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Yes, the first African American woman elected to a statewide position in Virginia as Lieutenant Governor.

The first Latino Attorney General who is the son of Cuban Exiles.

And we are the racist.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
CNN banner this morning:

Democrats misjudged the nation's mood

No shit, CNN, and you misjudge the nation's mood every single day.

CNN looks downright reasonable, but let's take a look at MSNBC's banner this moring. How ya like this racist trash?

Glenn Youngkin's victory proves white ignorance is a powerful weapon

No attempt whatsoever to hide their hatred and stupidity.

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Victory speech from Lt. Governor elect, Winsome Sears. Start your day with a smile.

Posts: 13261 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Victory speech from Lt. Governor elect, Winsome Sears. Start your day with a smile.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bwnqWIIXZM0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I love watching her speach.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Just watched her speech. A veritable rock star!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
But Biden was so sure that the Dems would win.

Ya know, my Facebook feed was just filled with Biden telling people to get out and vote in Virginia.

Well, they did. Cool

It was just the wrong people.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
MSNBC last night...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Democrat Terry McAuliffe conceded the Virginia gubernatorial race to Republican Glenn Youngkin Wednesday morning, officially ending his campaign.

Attn Brandon, this is the proper fist clench maneuver

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Van Jones - what a fuckstick. "The Delta Variant of Trumpism"

That ranks with his "Whitelash" remark. Idiot.

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
liberals heads exploding today

————————————-

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Go, Virginia! Having lived there for a while long ago and having watched the gradual bluing of the state government from a distance, this is great news all around!

Our daughter, who now lives in Virginia, doesn't usually follow elections too closely, but she voted yesterday and called my wife to make sure she remembered to vote, too, in our local election here in Georgia. After some multi-million dollar chicanery (or incompetence) having to do with a local transportation project, all of the incumbents on the ballot were voted out. They claimed it wasn't their fault, but their lack of oversight contributed to the mess.

Yes, the ability to vote and hold people responsible is a great thing!

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow! She is awesome!

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

sdy.

Email me your snail mail address.

I will send you The SIGforum silver and copper coins as well as one of the "Challenge Coins".

You have earned them.

Wow! Cool This is most generous of you Sigmonkey!!! One of my most cherished possessions is a Sigforum challenge coin I was given as a gift from one of our fine members while I was in Australia! The fine members of this amazing forum span the entire world. Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
We need the liberal tears gun oil pic at this point Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
If the Hispanics keep this up we may be getting a closed and secure border soon! Big Grin
I have always said pigeon holing Hispanics as all voting Democrat is very short sighted assumption.
quote:
Republican Virginia Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin garnered more support from Hispanic voters than Democrat Terry McCauliffe, a Fox News exit poll shows.

According to the poll, 54 percent of Hispanic voters backed Youngkin and 45 percent cast their ballots for McCauliffe — a nine percentage point difference for Virginia’s fastest-growing ethnic group.

Link

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Van Jones - what a fuckstick. "The Delta Variant of Trumpism"

That ranks with his "Whitelash" remark. Idiot.

[deleted video link]

Joe Concha said this gem "Joy Reid, who is a conspiracy theorist, makes Alex Jones look sane....."

That is fodder for an meme.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Sounds like shes talking herself and other into mandatory incarceration for conservatives, since we're "clearly a threat to national security"...

C yoU Next Tuesday....

quote:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
sigmonkey,

thank you for your very kind offer.

email sent. sdy

Posts: 19576 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post