SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Virginia elections November 2021 update: Thanks to everyone who made it happen
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia elections November 2021 update: Thanks to everyone who made it happen Login/Join 
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Congrats Virginia!
Pray for NJ....

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Well done Virginians! Suck it McAwful!

Posts: 3150 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Wait, the party of white supremacy and misogyny elected a black woman as Lt. Gov and a man of Latino heritage as AG? How’s that work?

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Wait, the party of white supremacy and misogyny elected a black woman as Lt. Gov and a man of Latino heritage as AG? How’s that work?

That was (an attempt at) classic misdirection. Ralph Northam (aka Guvna Blackface) and Justin Fairfax (aka Lt. Guvna Rapey McRapeface) are dems so VaDems had to change the conversation.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
But Biden was so sure that the Dems would win.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8107 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Time to abort that demon baby Northam from VA politics. Congratulations, VA.

Q

Posts: 26396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Virginia's new LT. Governor. I love it. Bet the left will denegrate her all they can and will send more voters to the right side.

I hope they allow the annual VCDL event at the capitol to resume again.Northam erected a fence to keep them out.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

McAuliffe's closing message: Virginia has too many white teachers

“50% of the students at Va. schools K-12, 50% are students of color & yet 80 percent of teachers are white. We all know what we have to do in a school to make everybody feel comfortable in school. So, let’s diversify"

video at:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1455252222762176516

cause you know, REPs are racist

Perfect example of Democrats and their useful idiot principle. The VAST majority of those 80% white teachers in Virginia have worked for years to turn this state as blue as can be. Now they're the problem with education in Virginia. Will they take a lesson from this? Nope. Morons. Reap what you sow.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
[Q

Perfect example of Democrats and their useful idiot principle. The VAST majority of those 80% white teachers in Virginia have worked for years to turn this state as blue as can be. Now they're the problem with education in Virginia. Will they take a lesson from this? Nope. Morons. Reap what you sow.

I haven't met many people more narcissistic than a liberal teacher.

Terry's comments will be viewed by each of them individually as, i am one of the good teachers.

Terry was talking about the other white racist teachers. Not little old me.

I dislike painting the whole teachers union with a broad brush, but having fought the teachers union in Oregon, Washington and Ct,i will say they are the single most corrupt and full of shit group out there.

This is the first state i have lived in, as an adult, where the teachers and their fucktard union do not have a strangle hold on the legislature.

It's better by a vast margin.

Say, falling out of an airplane with out a paracute, versus, falling out of an airplane with a parachute, but the rip cord is broken.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Nicely done, VA!

A herald of better things to come, for sure! Smile

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
They tried...
but couldn't get away with it this time. I think too many eyes on Fairfax County.

Fairfax County Tried to Pull a Fulton County

Update: Some outlets are calling the race for Glenn Youngkin, so the Fairfax County dynamic seems even more interesting. Will they now try to reverse it? Here’s the original article…

It’s the same playbook they used in Fulton County, Philadelphia County, and Wayne County during the 2020 presidential elections. Democrats in heavily populated and very blue Fairfax County are suddenly delaying the release of their results because they are “rescanning early ballots.”

This is, of course, a bald-faced lie. Anyone with a single brain cell and with knowledge of the way Democrats now handle elections realizes they are delaying their release so they can see the results from other counties and determine how many votes for Terry McAuliffe they need to manufacture.

The same techniques used to steal the election from President Trump are now being used to steal the election from Glenn Youngkin. It’s all happening in real time and complicit mainstream media is acting like it’s all normal.

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/...ing-a-fulton-county/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Conversations are somewhat muted at work this morning, but there's a YUGE number of big grins on the crew and I've seen more than a few fist bumps and high-fives this morning. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I guess you shouldn't fuck with peoples kids. It tends to piss them off.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope Terry is having a big breakfast of eating his hat, and some crow. I'm with Skins and others; the biggest jewel may have been the House wins. No way more Bloomberg funded crap gets passed and signed for perhaps four years at the minimum!

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

Terry was talking about the other white racist teachers. Not little old me.

Thanks for being one of the good ones. My entire formal education from primary through college has been in Virginia. I also was once one of the good ones, albeit in a private school. Unions have a bit of a struggle in Virginia, especially in the more rural areas. Mostly due to the unions raping the workers in the textile mills long ago. These mountains and hills have a memory.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is great news this morning!

I went to bed wondering what kind of tomfoolery would transpire in the wee hours of the night but I am happy too see that the margin is sufficient.

Great job Virginians!!!

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Bravo Virginians! Well done lads! Cool Having seen my beloved Virginia look like it is going to go red only to change at the last minute many times in the past I went to bed last night feeling cautiously optimistic. The news this morning made my day!

If this election is a referendum on the Biden administration then the mid term elections next year should be QUITE interesting and extremely painful for democrats.

For a long time I was one of the few members here saying “don’t give up on Virginia”. I cannot tell you how good it feels this morning to know Virginians kicked the trash to the curb.

Again, well done Virginians!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
They tried...
but couldn't get away with it this time. I think too many eyes on Fairfax County.

Fairfax County Tried to Pull a Fulton County

Update: Some outlets are calling the race for Glenn Youngkin, so the Fairfax County dynamic seems even more interesting. Will they now try to reverse it? Here’s the original article…

It’s the same playbook they used in Fulton County, Philadelphia County, and Wayne County during the 2020 presidential elections. Democrats in heavily populated and very blue Fairfax County are suddenly delaying the release of their results because they are “rescanning early ballots.”

This is, of course, a bald-faced lie. Anyone with a single brain cell and with knowledge of the way Democrats now handle elections realizes they are delaying their release so they can see the results from other counties and determine how many votes for Terry McAuliffe they need to manufacture.

The same techniques used to steal the election from President Trump are now being used to steal the election from Glenn Youngkin. It’s all happening in real time and complicit mainstream media is acting like it’s all normal.

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/...ing-a-fulton-county/

That's the same thing the election officials in your area do to Missouri elections.

It's bewildering to me the large metropolitan areas have such trouble counting votes while us rubes in the hinterlands can do it quickly and efficiently.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And congrats, sdy. I know you personally put a lot into this race. What an amazing outcome.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Time to abort that demon baby Northam from VA politics. Congratulations, VA.

"The tyrant would be delivered. The tyrant would be kept comfortable. The tyrant would be resuscitated if that's what the voters and the Commonwealth desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the voters and the ballot box."

We voted to abort the baby tyrant.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post