SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Virginia elections November 2021 update: Thanks to everyone who made it happen
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Virginia elections November 2021 update: Thanks to everyone who made it happen Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Election Fodder, that is all.
Democrats are worried their cheating may not be enough.

I have no doubt that we imported terrorist, however this is election related smoke and mirrors.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I can see this being the case:

quote:

Benny
@bennyjohnson
10/30/21

I want to see the hard evidence that the Lincoln Project truly did organize
#TikiGate.

All the fake hate crime actors have direct connections to
@vademocrats
&
@TerryMcAuliffe

Far more likely that Lincoln Project is straw man to protect a catastrophic headline for McAuliffe.

Link

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the Dems are stooping this low in an effort to suppress voter turnout, it's time for an asteroid to hit DNC HQ.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
some "highlights" of the fake tiki torch bearers

Just like they framed Romney in 2012, Gillespie in 2017, Trump in 2016, Trump 2017-2020, and now Youngkin in 2021

Glenn Greenwald: Dem Party operatives and MSNBC "analysts" spent the day spreading a photo that was dubious from the start - staged to make it appear neo-Nazis were supporting Glenn Youngkin - and now it turns out that, yet again, they spread disinformation. Over and over: the same people do this

Lauren Windsor coordinated the hit job with Lincoln Project
“In my capacity as a communications consultant, I worked with the Lincoln Project to coordinate this action. I join them in the fight to defend our democracy from rightwing extremists and in calling for Glenn Youngkin to denounce Trump’s ‘very fine people,’

Windsor often poses undercover as a conservative activist to dupe politicians into making controversial comments.

According to state campaign records, Terry McAuliffe's campaign has received $264,000 in campaign assistance from the Lincoln Project

Elizabeth Holmes NBC reporter reported it, writing the imposters said “We’re all in for Glenn”

Suspected one of the torch bearers : Colleen Wachenfeld with @vademocrats

Colleen also scrubbed her linked-in. She deleted "Tracker/Researcher at Democratic Party of Virginia"

she has rebranded her twitter account several times

Another imposter reported to be Camden Layton (finance director of Virginia Young Democrats). Camden has also locked his twitter account

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim Young: "Virginia Democrats are so set on diversity hiring that they cast a woman and a black guy to play white nationalist men today"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Absolutely amazing. The worst part is that some people take this in hook, line, and sinker. You'll never get those people to really change.

I text'd my buddy up in Stafford today, asked if he was registered to vote in VA (he is stationed there). He said yup, he's going to vote on Tuesday. He's more conservative than me so I didn't even have to ask who he will be pulling the lever for lol.

I'm pulling for you guys in VA! Let's do this!

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

at link is a short video of a Youngkin campaign stop in Alexandria VA

https://twitter.com/i/status/1454447287837528071

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"A Labrador with a head injury" Big Grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tuc.../1454242663591563267

Man if I was closer to Boston I'd borrow my uncles' chocolate lab for Halloween, wrap some gauze around his head, put a blue vest on him that said "I love Siamese cats" and take him out trick or treating as Eric Swalwell.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
"but the point is ..." by Kamala Harris

video at link

https://twitter.com/i/status/1454299737604100100

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ She's starting to look and sound as if she were high or something when she speaks, and no, I'm not just referring to what she says.

Or is that just what she thinks black women sound like?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Looks like dems are gearing up to steal the election again

Hope I am wrong but counting will go on until later in the week and Dem will squeak it out. Trump probably won Virginia by a very small margin but 300,000 - 400,000 fraud mail in ballots all for Biden dumped in the middle of the night squashed that.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Gateway got a ton wrong last year. They also have a story the demo are suing the USPS because they didn't send 300k ballots in a timely manner.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will be voting in person on election day. That's just the way I like it. I don't think team Youngkin has been wrong to push early voting, I just don't need to vote early.

Also, I know it's late in the game but I think we'll be taking our kids to the Richmond stop on Monday to meet Youngkin and show our support. We home school all but one and will be using this as a point to talk about politics and government.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1198 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Virginia education department boosts critical race theory — despite claim by Terry McAuliffe

https://nypost.com/2021/10/30/...ite-mcauliffe-claim/

Virginia’s education department promotes critical race theory — despite claims by Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe’s the ideology has “never been taught” in the state.

The Virginia Department of Education’s website features a presentation urging teachers to “embrace critical race theory,” Fox News reported.

Education has taken center stage in the closer-than-anticipated contest, as Republican Glenn Youngkin has hammered away on the issue.

McAuliffe has called critical race theory — shorthanded as CRT — a “racist dog whistle.”

“It’s not taught in Virginia and it’s never been taught in Virginia,” McAuliffe said recently. “And as I’ve said this a lot, it’s a dog whistle. It’s racial, it’s division and it’s used by Glenn Youngkin and others, it’s the same thing with Trump and the border wall, to divide people. We should not be dividing people in school.”

But City Journal’s Christopher Rufo, an anti-CRT writer, tweeted today that he could “debunk that lie.” Rufo shared screenshots in which the state’s education department described critical race theory as a “best practice.”

Youngkin has promised raises for teachers — as well as a ban on CRT, according to the Washington Post.

The McAuliffe campaign did not immediately return a request for comment.

Documents at link.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
McAuliffe has repeatedly said CRT is not taught in Virginia. Total bullshit.

Here is a short video about the race:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1454455306893807616

Note some of this is from CNN and MSNBC

McAuliffe - what a lame POS

more at:

https://redstate.com/sister-to...aign-rallies-n466741

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Glenn Youngkin Ahead of Terry McAuliffe in More Polls

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-more-polls-n2598255

On Friday, a Big Data Poll from Richard Baris found Youngkin with a lead of 49.5 percent to McAuliffe's 46.5 percent.

Broken down by demographics, Youngkin is ahead with men (56.5 percent),

those 45-64 years old (52.9 percent) and those 65 and older (52.5 percent).

He's ahead with white likely voters by nearly 20 points (58.1 percent to McAuliffe's 38.9 percent)

and by Hispanic ones as well (53.1 percent).

He's also ahead with Independents by double digits (53.6 percent to McAuliffe's 36.2 percent).

Parents with children over 18 support Youngkin, including 53.3 percent of fathers and 50.2 percent of mothers.

Fathers of children under 18 are particularly in favor of voting for Youngkin, Baris also emphasized when it comes to what he refers to " revenge of the protective fathers ." Men with children under 18 support Youngkin by 67.1 percent to 29.9 percent for McAuliffe.

Mothers of this age group of children slightly prefer McAuliffe, by 48.1 percent to 43.2 percent for Youngkin.
what are they thinking ?

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
From Breitbart news:

An ethics complaint filed Friday alleged candidate Terry McAuliffe accepted a $350,000.00 donation from a foreign entity linked to an overseas money laundering investigation.

Breitbart link

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1198 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
another of the imposters identified ?

This is Lauren Windsor w one of her operatives. The guy on the right looks like one of the tiki torch imposters

He is wearing the same style sunglasses

He may be Ian Golden. He was a campaign aide for Maryland congressional candidate John Delaney.

Golden's wife is also a political operative connected to Every Action, a digital advocacy software company.

He’s made his Insta and Twitter private. He’s also deleted his LinkedIn.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
another of the imposters identified ?

This is Lauren Windsor w one of her operatives. The guy on the right looks like one of the tiki torch imposters

He is wearing the same style sunglasses

He may be Ian Golden. He was a campaign aide for Maryland congressional candidate John Delaney.

Golden's wife is also a political operative connected to Every Action, a digital advocacy software company.

He’s made his Insta and Twitter private. He’s also deleted his LinkedIn.

Damn the guy on the right looks like one of the agitators at the Capitol on January 6. Off to hunt that image down.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
sdy, after that poll you can see why he's bringing in Obama, Harris, etc because he knows that the white voters are deserting him and he has to rely on his black vote to have a chance.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Two more polls have come out w Youngkin about 3% higher than McAuliffe.

Early in-person and mail-in voting numbers are still low as compared to last November.

What does it mean? The race is very close and whatever side can get its base out in numbers will win.
We haven't been in this good of a position in 10 years.

Early voting is over. If you haven't voted yet, please get to your voting location on 2 November 2021.

It is hard to figure out how many will show up to vote on election day.

Early voting in 2021 is way down compared to 2020.

Statewide numbers:
Virginia Early in-person voting in 2021 is 858,571 (it was 1,796,973 in 2020)

Virginia Early mail-in voting in 2021 is 283,584 (it was 1,020,821 in 2020)

So Virginia in-person voting in 2021 is about half of what it was in November 2020.
Virginia Mail-in voting in 2021 is only 28% of what it was in November 2020.

For election day we could see a wide range of possibilities.

Perhaps the low turn out seen so far in early voting carries over to election day. We would see a significant drop in election day voting compared to last year.

Or

Perhaps people are no longer that concerned about COVID-19, and there will be a large election day turn out.for 2 November 2021.

Either way we need to keep pushing to get out the vote for Glenn Youngkin / Winsome Sears / Jason Miyares and whoever your REP candidate for House of Delegates is