SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Picture of jtedescucci
posted Hide Post
Yes, "SIGnified" - where WAS the secret service during all of this? And another good question: Where ARE all the weapons AND the half million rounds of ammo that the IRS bought? (Feel safe going to bed tonight - do you Punky?)... And finally: Think how wonderful things would be now IF Garland had been nominated and approved for the Supreme Court. And don't you just know.... Can't you just imagine how strong this makes the U.S. appear to our adversaries overseas? Telling ya Folks... we are in a world of hurt right now.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden

Posts: 3043 | Location: AC/Clarksville | Registered: February 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I’d love to read the PC statement that led to a warrant to raid a former President’s private residence—and know exactly who wrote it, and which judge approved it.

Posts: 13155 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Check into the Ruby Ridge, Idaho incident! Or the incident at about that same time when they burned more than 60(?) people to death.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Abn556:
You had to know this would be the result when none of the senior management at the FBI was ever held accountable for the numerous crimes they committed.

+

And continue to commit without fear of prosecution.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the DOJ or the FBI wanted to try to make a "statement" that this was nonpolitical, they could arrest or at least indict Hunter Biden in the next day or two. Then they could say - see we'll put the screws to anybody regardless of party. After all, Hunter lied on a federal firearms form. There is the cocaine and more. These are federal violations. Will that happen? No.

The basis of the raid actually has nothing to do with 1/6. This has to do with alleged violations of the Presidential Records Act. If you recall the pictures of Trump's toilet stuffed with papers, that is a part of this.

Posts: 1035 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
So, all of a sudden, concern about potential mishandling of classified info is cause for unannounced armed raids.....

I guess the Dame of Benghazi must be quaking in her boots. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14996 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Prepare for the Dem's response... "Oh this is terrible, it never should have happened, but now that it has, it's our duty to..." More professional wrestling.

Posts: 21041 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I’d love to read the PC statement that led to a warrant to raid a former President’s private residence—and know exactly who wrote it, and which judge approved it.

Maybe they got another FISA warrant, because we know a FISA court is the gold standard. Roll Eyes

Posts: 12553 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoever(Whomever) devised this BS raid doesn’t understand the average working stiff American, we’ve had it. “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.” Isoroku Yamamoto

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Stupid and desperate power play. It will hurt dems more than they can imagine.

Posts: 4673 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Below is the statement from President Trump:

These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2 and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House. I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...mar-lago-raided-fbi/

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 387 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DeSantis Slams 'Weaponized Federal Agencies' For Raid On Trump's Mar-A-Lago

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...ided-under-siege-fbi

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (R) came out with a blistering response to the Monday FBI raid on former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence, reportedly in connection with materials Trump brought with him after leaving office.

"The raid of MAL is another escalation in the weaponization of federal agencies against the Regime’s political opponents, while people like Hunter Biden get treated with kid gloves," said DeSantis. "Now the Regime is getting another 87k IRS agents to wield against its adversaries? Banana Republic."

More at link

Posts: 12553 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God Bless President Trump and his family!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
God Bless President Trump and his family!

God bless President Trump and his family, I totally agree.
God bless the United States of America.

Traitors be damned!

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 387 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Danky, Nancy and DiFi all failed to secure laptops with sensitive data, that data was released either to the worldwide public or (in DiFi's case) the intelligence agencies of Communist China, and nothing happened. But the National Archives is in such a tizzy about documents that may or may not actually exist that a former President's home is raided by thirty FBI agents?

Either the National Archives employs the most militant librarians in the known world or this was a fishing expedition for Pelosi's January 6th Kangaroo Court Committee.

I'll keep my temper, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to hold a grudge.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I can't put my feelings into words. But this is a sad day for our country.

Someone once said that one of the biggest things Donald Trump did, was to expose the profound corruption of our federal agencies.

Posts: 19494 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are clearly desperate to have something before the midterms...

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
one of the biggest things Donald Trump did, was to expose the profound corruption of our federal agencies.

And now it appears to be on full display.

God bless America.

Posts: 13399 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Wonder if the Democrats held a focus group to see if this raid was a good idea before they did it.

Nah...they just consulted with Hillary.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Channeling the same wavelength brother…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post