SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Trump’s right. We’re officially a third world country when these things are allowed to happen.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This fucking bullshit is exactly WHY Trump needs to run in 2024.

To those who think he is just a "distraction", this raid is gestapo type of government harassment that is the new paradigm, against a Former President of the United States.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Look at the bright side guys, this is going to give us more credibility when we apply for membership in the consortium of World Wide Shit Hole States.

Inflation heading into uncharted reaches...check

Currency value at risk...Check

Terror in the streets...check

Rising hunger...check

elections in question (to say the least)...check

Political Rivals attacked and impoverished or jailed or both...check

I could go on but we've got that nomination nailed. I'm going to apply to be an oligarch, we'll need more won't we?

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Biden and Democratic corruption at an epic peak.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I’m not sure how this all works out… This reminds me a lot of the Minneapolis police department burning down.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
There is only one solution to stop this bullshit once and for all.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Biden and Democratic corruption at an epic peak.

Biden had no clue this was going to happen and he likely still has no clue.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, what we're going to do right now is hold our tempers, one and all.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They’ve embarrassed the country.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
They must have tons of evidence or balls to do this. He's a fucking former president, afford the man some respect that is due to the office.

They don’t have SHIT

Dems/Left are SO GODDAMNED TERRIFIED this man runs again and wins again that they’re willing to do anything including sending the KGB….errrr I mean FBI out on a fishing expedition on a former CINC. Mad

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife and I watched some of the Fox News coverage of this travesty. Curiosity killed the cat, I know, but we watched a bit of MSNBC coverage with predictable results. When they referred to “Trumps attempted coup” I knew what was coming.

Embarrassing and disgusting.

Posts: 766 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Fox reporting that the FBI office Director in Detroit (who led the fake Gretchen Whitmer governor kidnapping) is now head of the DC office. I believe this was discussed during the Senate hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray.

It was the DC district office that raided Trump’s home, with Miami fbi being notified only minutes earlier.

The FBI is toast now. They have no more credibility in this country.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Things such as this often have unintended results. I am content to see how this plays out. Were the TV cameras on scene??

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is the kind of shit that makes me wanting Trump to run again and win just to stick it to these assholes.

Posts: 33606 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Why didn’t the Secret Service protect the classified information from the unclassed/lower ranked/non-exec privilege FBI guys?

~Robert A. Heinlein

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Things such as this often have unintended results.
Indeed, they do.
quote:
I am content to see how this plays out.
And I as well.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I was in Cambridge, near Harvard Square, eating dinner when it flashed across CNN, the entire restaurant, erupted in applause, it was like the home team just won the World Series, the atmosphere was like a party atmosphere. Absolutely sickening, got my tab and left the place. This isn’t the American I grew up in or knew.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Didn't the news of their plan to have him arrested before this coming election come out a few weeks ago? Must have been from a reliable source.

Disgusted yes, surprised no.

I can't wait for the Republican's outrage in DC tomorrow. I'm holding my breath starting 3,2,1...

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Fox reporting that the FBI office Director in Detroit (who led the fake Gretchen Whitmer governor kidnapping) is now head of the DC office. I believe this was discussed during the Senate hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray.

It was the DC district office that raided Trump’s home, with Miami fbi being notified only minutes earlier.

The FBI is toast now. They have no more credibility in this country.

The Special Agent in Charge of the Detroit Office did not lead the Whitmer kidnapping case. He just oversaw the whole office so he certainly had knowledge but he did not lead the case. Yes he was then put in charge of DC.
The agent that led that case has since been removed/fired maybe for spousal abuse I believe. I was watching a clip about it the other day.
I think it was Jim Jordan or possibly Ted Cruz grilling Wray about it.

I’ll try to find the clip that explains it fully.

Edited to add clip.
While the whole clip is very good. Fast forward to 6:50 for the Whitmer Kidnapping info.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post