SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How hot is it where you are?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How hot is it where you are? Login/Join 
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
106 today. Going to be like this for a few days.

Posts: 7442 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow's forecast high is 92°F, around ten degrees cooler than it has been for the past week or two.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31374 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Currently 76* outside, downright chilly.
Still a high of 102* today, but forecasted 70s for the low through Saturday night.
Rain in the 7 day forecast for Tuesday, but that was the case for this week too, and it dwindled down to nothing by the time the day came around.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
107F today, but going to warm up later in the week.

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
We just barely hit 100* today, according to my phone/watch.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
100, but with a surprised lower humidity, was much more pleasant, or should I say, much less miserable. It was a dry 81 at 7 this morning, and I thought Fall has arrived. Lol.

Q

Posts: 27498 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
It's been daytime highs of 75-85 all summer here, with more than normal rain.
We've had a few 90+ days, but overall it's been cooler and wetter than usual - kind of a disappointing summer, but my lawn seems to really like it.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16631 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
97 today but forecast 102 for Friday

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16509 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
100, but with a surprised lower humidity, was much more pleasant, or should I say, much less miserable. It was a dry 81 at 7 this morning, and I thought Fall has arrived. Lol.

Yup, today was only 101 here. Apparently we had a “cold” front that “cooled” us down. Tomorrow is supposed to be back up to 109.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8738 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Low to mid-70s all week here. Definitely not complaining. Razz

Posts: 6565 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Yup, today was only 101 here. Apparently we had a “cold” front that “cooled” us down. Tomorrow is supposed to be back up to 109.

Houston has rain in the forecast for Tuesday, with a high of 91*
I'll have to remember my parka.

posted Hide Post
109F currently(noon), with still a chance to go higher.

Posts: 6707 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Actually, I just closed my bedroom door, which opens onto my balcony, because I was chilly.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9432 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Tomorrow's forecast high is 92°F, around ten degrees cooler than it has been for the past week or two.

Yes, but at least it's humid

Posts: 24209 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
110 today just north of Dallas.

Posts: 6592 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
103 this afternoon here

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16509 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Yesterday was 108 and today was 107.

For Austin, today marks 58 days so far this year over 100 degrees and the last 42 days straight have been over 100 degrees. There is still no end in sight in the forecast. I am sick of this!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8738 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Between 107 and 109 here today in middle America.

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 178 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Yes, but at least it's humid
Yeah, but it's a dry humidity. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31374 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The weather forecast just predicted four 100+ days coning next week. That's hot for us.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post