SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PghPI:
I jokingly mentioned something about the election and it was like lighting a fuse. He went on and on about how everyone that works at the plant despises him as a huge fraud, and none of the workers are voting for him.

Who are you talking about? Fetterman, Shapiro, Oz, Mastriano?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by PghPI:
I jokingly mentioned something about the election and it was like lighting a fuse. He went on and on about how everyone that works at the plant despises him as a huge fraud, and none of the workers are voting for him.

Who are you talking about? Fetterman, Shapiro, Oz, Mastriano?

Fetterman. Sorry for the confusion. I thought I mentioned Braddock and that was linked to Fetterman.

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
No worries. I was pretty sure it was him. Yes, Braddock should've clued me in. Thanks

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LOL

Now they’re bringing in Obama AND Dementia Joe on a last-ditch rally in Philly on November 5th for Lurch

Always a sign of desperation when they have to drag Obama out.

Fetterman was at a rally over this past weekend in Philadelphia with just 200 people where he spoke for 7 minutes and the report I read noted yet again that during that time he “stumbled over his words and at times appeared confused”.

Get used to saying “Senator Oz”.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
One of the local Harrisburg tv stations is sponsoring a live debate between Oz & Fetterman tonight. Fetterman's team has requested closed captioning, because due to his recent stroke he's unable to comprehend what people are saying. Oz has agreed.
Short article here:
https://www.abc27.com/pennsylv...e-closed-captioning/

Now I have nothing against making accommodations for those with medical problems, but where does it stop? The Dems are trying to get this absolute freak into the US Senate, yet his brain can't process normal conversation, and he can't form a coherent sentence.

During his eight years as Lt. Gov. of PA, so far the ONLY things that he's done was to spend months travelling all over the state holding town hall meetings campaigning for the legalisation of recreational marijuana, and attending parole board meetings, so he could get convicted felons released from prison.

Hell, this freeloading freak is so incompetent that Biden's handlers are probably hoping he loses the election, so they can find him a cabinet level position in the administration. He'd fit right in.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And Fetterman’s handlers refused to allow a standard 90 minute debate time so Oz, in order to get any kind of debate at all, consented to a 60 minute debate they pushed for.

If Fetterman even shows up tonight which I’m still not 100% certain he will, you know the game will be to run out that clock with him having to speak as little as possible, most likely reading canned responses from his screen fed to him by his handlers.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
And Fetterman’s handlers refused to allow a standard 90 minute debate time so Oz, in order to get any kind of debate at all, consented to a 60 minute debate they pushed for.

If Fetterman even shows up tonight which I’m still not 100% certain he will, you know the game will be to run out that clock with him having to speak as little as possible, most likely reading canned responses from his screen fed to him by his handlers.

The only way I would have approved of the closed captioning during a debate would be if the teleprompter were visible to the public viewing in the audience & on tv.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fetterman suddenly became hard of hearing & showed up wearing "hearing aids" for the debate.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LOL!

quote:

Fetty folks are running scared now that the election is about pro-criminal, anti-energy @JohnFetterman... this campaign memo admitting @DrOz will win tomorrow's #PA debate went to reporters who cover debates, not to voters who have a right to watch candidates debate.

In a memo sent to reporters, the Fetterman campaign seeks to lower expectations for tomorrow’s debate with Oz: “We’ll admit — this isn’t John’s format … if we’re all being honest, Oz clearly comes into Tuesday night with a huge built-in advantage.”

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Watching the debate now

Oz is doing very well and sounds and looks reasonable and polished. Fetterman is basically stammering and babbling 20 minutes in.

Oz has basically ripped one of Lurch’s arms off and is beating him with it…hard.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Is it true that Fetterman's people demanded that he be permitted to wear an earpiece during the debate?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I wasn't an Oprah fan so I'm barely familiar with Oz, but I'm impressed with his oratory skills and command of the issues here.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That debate couldn’t have gone much worse for Fetterman. I’m sure his team is kicking themselves for agreeing to the debate.

I see a big shift in poll numbers coming.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wdsman1:
That debate couldn’t have gone much worse for Fetterman. I’m sure his team is kicking themselves for agreeing to the debate.

I see a big shift in poll numbers coming.

There was literally no other possible way it could have turned out. It was a foregone conclusion.

The problem though is that people have been voting in Pennsylvania for about a month now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This is one of the numerous gems we got tonight Big Grin

John Fetterman sets the record straight once and for all where he stands on Fracking:

"Uh uh I I I do support fracking and I I don't I don't I support fracking and I stand and I do support fracking."

Guy makes Kamala sound like a Rhodes Scholar

Link

I’m calling it: Dr. Oz will be the next US Senator from Pennsylvania

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Disaster for Fetterman. I’m surprised someone as media savvy as Oz didn’t perform better.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Disaster for Fetterman. I’m surprised someone as media savvy as Oz didn’t perform better.

Huh? Did you watch it?

Oz came across as very reasonable, personable and relatable and kept bringing up the key issues of economy, border etc with the people he met while traveling around the state of PA. Kept saying things like “And Joe From Allentown who I met while traveling around the Commonwealth, we talked about his fixed SS income and how inflation was starting to really worry him”. Kept on point and was well spoken and I think completely crushed the hapless Fetterman who couldn’t speak without garbling everything he said and who sounded like he was just trying to recite canned phrases.

It actually was kinda sad watching the Dems make a man who SHOULD be in a facility recovering from his stroke undergo this. He had his chance to ask to be replaced but chose not to and I blame his leftist, activist power-hungry wife.

Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I just listened to the debate while doing a brake job on the wife's Tahoe. That was brutal. I can't believe there is actually a chance this man Fetterman could possibly be a US Senator.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I blame his leftist, activist power-hungry wife.
Gosh, that sort of sounds familiar.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
I blame his leftist, activist power-hungry wife.
Gosh, that sort of sounds familiar.

Some are speculating that the plan is to get Fetterman elected and then have him step down for health reasons, and then Shapiro (if elected governor) would appoint his nasty wife to the seat.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)