SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any way to encourage women to be on-time, for social events?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any way to encourage women to be on-time, for social events? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
With two kids under 3 years of age, getting out the door with everything we need is a minor miracle. Getting somewhere on time? Not a chance. If there is something I absolutely have to be on time to, and the spouse and kids are going too, we split up and I will go ahead to be on time.

Posts: 716 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
My ex was notorious for this, especially when the kids were involved. Being mad or frustrated didn't help. I gave up bothering her about it. If we were late to something, everyone knew it wasn't because of me.

Posts: 2798 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
my wife hates being late, hates it
that being said, if we are late, which is quite often, it is her fault 99.7% of the time.
she will be almost ready and, on my ass, to start getting ready, I will get dressed and then I will go start the truck, get it cooled (warmed if winter) and jam out until she shows up

unless it is work, being late doesn't bother me, anymore

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2017 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

You should have left it alone, but I guess you rolled the conversation over in your head enough times that you felt you had a good response.

No, just saw the thread bumped to the top and opened it.
Like I said, it's nice to live in a way that has people in disbelief. I will say though that there's no need to be rude to me for simply sharing what I experience. I'm not calling anyone here names or speaking poorly of them. Nor should I be accused of lying.

My last word on this is I am in a great relationship and I want everyone to know they can have the same. I'm nothing special and if I can achieve this than it's available for anyone else.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post