SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US Embassy Alerts All Americans To Depart Afghanistan "Immediately" As More Provincial Capitals Fall
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 103
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US Embassy Alerts All Americans To Depart Afghanistan "Immediately" As More Provincial Capitals Fall Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
An update from Briebart News on the dogs at the Kadul Airport, both rescue dogs and contract working dogs.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia...ogs-abandoned-biden/

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They will use these K9's on suicide bombing missions. Wait and see. But they are just random mutts picked up locally. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
I sure hope you are right Lt CHEG.
Historically immigration has added to Democrat voter rolls.
Maybe this time it could be different, but I have my doubts.

Although we do have exceptions.
I believe those from Cuba have a bit of a distain for the Democrat Communist ideologically.
Dang, one day later and look what’s in the news.

Biden/Obama Is Sending Cuban Refugees Back to Cuba But Unvetted Soldier Age Men from Afghanistan Are Welcomed with Open Arms

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
They will use these K9's on suicide bombing missions. Wait and see. But they are just random mutts picked up locally. Roll Eyes

Sadly, that may and will happen, but I hope not.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...istan-story-n2595263

There's Been a Media Blackout on One Major Afghanistan Story

biden urged President Ashraf Ghani to focus on the “perception” problem around the world about the Taliban’s strength.
Biden told Ghani “there is a need, whether it is true or not … to project a different picture.” He went so far as to offer aid if Ghani could make this happen.

Conservatives were quick to point out that former President Trump was impeached over a phone call, and this conversation also "sounds like an impeachable phone call."

Perhaps that’s why there has reportedly been a complete media blackout by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC.

[E]ver since Reuters broke its news on Tuesday, all of the major networks, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC, have avoided mentioning the controversial phone call, according to Grabien transcripts.

Biden's critics have compared his phone call with Ghani to former President Trump's 2019 phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, urging him to investigate Biden and his son Hunter. Ultimately, that phone call resulted in Trump's impeachment.

The networks are already signaling they're ready to move on from the turmoil in Afghanistan despite the many controversies still plaguing the Biden administration following the military withdrawal including the Biden-Ghani phone call, the hundreds of Americans and Afghan allies who were left stranded, and the growing terror threat from the Taliban-controlled country.

When asked about the controversial call, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said she would not “go into the details of a private conversation ”—a different opinion than when she was commenting about Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Zelensky.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Something Missing

Something Missing
September 2, 2021

Just a short note of something rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things….

We are told by the powers that be – that approximately 6,000 to 7,000 American citizens were rescued by daring efforts of the U.S. State Department and U.S. military in evacuations from Kabul airport. Okay, fair enough… that’s a good outcome. Happy to hear it; we can debate the other 116,000 at a later time.

However, it seems a little odd now that there’s no videos of the survivors of the Afghan crisis arriving at airports. No crowds or families greeting the extracted American residents; no human interest stories and local broadcasted news coverage of relieved Americans, husbands, wives, daughters or sons arriving back in their hometown…. nothing.

Six to seven thousand Americans saved from the clutches of the Taliban, and not a single story of those Americans arriving home to the waiting arms of their loving family.

Just weird.

Carry on.

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing the the propogandists are being quiet about this because it would only hightlight how many Americans were prevented from leaving Afganistan by the U.S. regime.

quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Something Missing

Something Missing
September 2, 2021

Just a short note of something rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things….

We are told by the powers that be – that approximately 6,000 to 7,000 American citizens were rescued by daring efforts of the U.S. State Department and U.S. military in evacuations from Kabul airport. Okay, fair enough… that’s a good outcome. Happy to hear it; we can debate the other 116,000 at a later time.

However, it seems a little odd now that there’s no videos of the survivors of the Afghan crisis arriving at airports. No crowds or families greeting the extracted American residents; no human interest stories and local broadcasted news coverage of relieved Americans, husbands, wives, daughters or sons arriving back in their hometown…. nothing.

Six to seven thousand Americans saved from the clutches of the Taliban, and not a single story of those Americans arriving home to the waiting arms of their loving family.

Just weird.

Carry on.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Male Afghan evacuees bringing child brides into the US.

Mad

Link

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Footage shot by a Marine in Kabul.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqaLOFGIUU

Representative Mullin's experience attempting to get people out of Afghanistan.

We need actionable steps bring some corrections to our country, NOW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Victor Davis Hanson puts the value of military equipment left behind in Afghanistan into perspective.

This is the greatest loss of military equipment in warfare history.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is the greatest loss of military equipment in warfare history.

We finally found something at which Biden excels.

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I would hope this thread would not fade away. This needs to be remembered, much like 9-11 needs to never be forgotten.

美しい犬

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Gen Mark Milley:

"My military estimate is…that the conditions are likely to develop of a civil war," Milley said. "I don't know if the Taliban is going to [be] able to consolidate power and establish governance."

"I think there's at least a very good probability of a broader civil war and that will then, in turn, lead to conditions that could, in fact, lead to a reconstitution of al-Qaeda or a growth of ISIS or other myriad of terrorist groups,"

"You could see a resurgence of terrorism coming out of that general region within 12, 24, 36 months. And we're going to monitor that,"

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...titution-of-al-qaeda

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Gen Mark Milley:

"My military estimate is…that the conditions are likely to develop of a civil war," Milley said. "I don't know if the Taliban is going to [be] able to consolidate power and establish governance."

"I think there's at least a very good probability of a broader civil war and that will then, in turn, lead to conditions that could, in fact, lead to a reconstitution of al-Qaeda or a growth of ISIS or other myriad of terrorist groups,"

"You could see a resurgence of terrorism coming out of that general region within 12, 24, 36 months. And we're going to monitor that,"

And, when your boss said I don't give a damn what happens or, what the ramifications are, I just want us outta there, you should've thrown your stars on the desk and walked away.

Fuckin' coward.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
you should've thrown your stars on the desk and walked away.

Fuckin' coward.

Succinct as always.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Gen Mark Milley:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...titution-of-al-qaeda
Question: How often has this moron ever been right about anything? Why is anyone listening to this loser? He needs to go away.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Oh for fucks sake! Either one of my boxer boys could have figured that out! And this numb nuts asshole is the chairman of the joint chiefs?

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Oh for fucks sake! Either one of my boxer boys could have figured that out! And this numb nuts asshole is the chairman of the joint chiefs?

He's General Obvious.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Milley has lost any credibility he ever might have had. After trying to defend the teaching of CRT in the military, its clear hes just a political aparatchik in a green uniform. The abject failure of US military leadership evidenced in the recent debacle in Afghanistan lands squarely on his doorstep.

Yes Pervy Joe might have made the horrible decisions, but since hes a political hack and no longer a soldier, he went along with them to keep his job and a lot of people better than him paid the ultimate price.

Fuck this guy til the sun burns out, and then fuck him for 10 minutes more.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post