SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
ALCS Game 1, let's got 'Stros!

Repeat, game 2 world series

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15281 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A wee bit of Johnnie Walker Black Label.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
A couple of pours of Col E. H. Taylor Small Batch while flipping between college football and the World Series.

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Watching the local election returns with some Smooth Ambler Founders Cask Series Batch One at 126 proof.

This is 100% West Virginia made. Super caramel notes. With a single ice cube to open it up it's really nice.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Founders Brewing Backwoods Bastard beer. Aged in oak bourbon barrels.
Pretty good taste.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'm a cheap date, recently
Karbach Rodeo Clown Imperial Hazy IPA

Attending a seminar tomorrow & should get a bottle of Ranger Creek out of it. No idea where that rates on the whiskey scale.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15281 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Founders Brewing Backwoods Bastard beer. Aged in oak bourbon barrels.
Pretty good taste.

A favorite here at Willow Fen Farm. That is some good brew.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
Fat Tire around 430 with a salad,

a couple Hardywood Great Returns (west coast IPA at the house, and now a taste of Bulliet Rye before bed,,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Hot chocolate weather what with the freezing fog / drizzle, impending snow storm, and bitter temperatures.

And yeah, whipped cream in lieu of marshmallow

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16189 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Did you purchase a couple skids of the Oktoberfest this year Grumpy?

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
No, sadly my taste & smell hasn’t returned since April 4th 2020s Covid infection. Frown

But I still buy & try hoping one day things may return to normal.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that Grumpy. I enjoyed seeing the pics of your garage with a skid of tasty Sam Adams Octoberfest prominently displayed !

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I haven't been able to find Sam Octoberfest this year. Saw it early Sept at the reg Grocery store, a stack on the end of the aisle. Haven't seen 1 box since. Tried Total Wine and other places too.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6963 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harpoon Brewery Winter Warmer. Goes great while watching "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" on DVD.

Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Old Forester 100 proof. Underrated for a twist cap.

Posts: 3507 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
For those of you who must, or just want a na beer now and then, here is the best one I’ve found.

Back in 2020 I had a health issue and my doctor recommended not only a 10 gram per day fat limit, but, no alcohol as well.

I love German beer and I tried everything I could find. Nothing tasted anywhere near as good as their alcohol containing counterparts.

I’m past all that now but still looked for a decent na beer. Heineken is number two but Penns Best is number one. Add to the fact it’s cheap at only $4 for a 6-pack.

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stella Artois.

Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Some Elijah Craig Rye and Rockey Patel.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post